Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Day to you all

Durn Krow

D
Hi there, my name's Sean.
I'm a recent member to this Star Wars rp chat room and I'm very excited to be a part of it. I've actually been looking around for a place like this because I love rping but I haven't done any in a Star Wars setting.
In terms of being a Star Wars fan I won't say I'm as big as most thers you might know or meet but I'd say I'm still more for it than say Star Trek. My favorite movie of the Saga is The Empire Strikes Back. My favorite overall character of the Star Wars universe is Cad Bane from the Clone Wars show (hence using a Duros for my profile picture lol). My favorite aspect of Star Wars has to be the conflict of the Jedi and Sith, always love seening them fight and love the way they work and historical references they have.
Hope to enjoy this rp group as much as the rest of you C:

@[member="Sean Conwell"]

Welcome aboard, friend. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask ^-^ The community is good for that sort of thing. Oh and give the Factions a good looking through, there are a lot more than the generic Jedi, Sith Mandos etc ^-^ Don't let yourself be unintentionally coerced into one until you're sure what you want :)

Durn Krow

D
Thank You all for responding ^^. I just need sometime to figure how to post a character, what they should be, etc.

@[member="Sean Conwell"] If you need anything as far as a "how to" for anything. I'll gladly show you around. If you're on the skype, my user name is joshuadarronlee. Add me, I'll get you set up.

Heya.

If you ever want some good tea, come visit Atrisia. As I see you are a sith, you can look forward to a very long stay*.

*Emperor Akio holds no responsibility for whether that stay shall will occur in life or death. Even though he totally does.

Durn Krow

D
Lol thank you guys for all the comments and offers. I'll be sure to take some of you up on them in the future.

Durn Krow

D
@Jericho Hey just though I'd let you know I'm starting a thread for my character if you want to jump in. Be interesting for a Sith apprentice and rouge padawan and al lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom