Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOMM-Ball OOC

This is the OOC for the Grand Ball by GOMM. Thanks to everyone attending! OOC is free chat area, non-invited people can chat here as well, I'm not strict with that. But no drama! Even broskr [member="Darth Vornskr"] can post here.

When joining IC, there's no strict rules on what you can and can't do. Pull up a chair and start eating, have your fancy date. Go and mingle with some other delegates, even have a dance.

Galven Solomon said:
Even broskr Darth Vornskr can post here.
8538051.gif

sabrina

Alicia Drey said:
@Galven Solomon

I didn't receive the tag. But I am about to post in the bread.
[member="Jeron Verity"] she used the wrong tag as you changed your name.
p.s. nice avatar it is very original

[member="sabrina"]

Ah, well, I'm tracking this thread so I get alerted to her posts, I also liked it as soon as she posted. I'm on the Ball, but thank you

Also, is that sarcasm or seriousness? I honestly can't tell as sarcasm was unfortunately never something I became accustomed to, haha
If not sarcasm, thanks!

[member="Darth Pikiran"]

It was back in 2014. I was tracking down Rave Merrill, after we fought over Sorzus Syn's amulet and she nearly killed me. I tracked her to your mansion and we fought. She beat me again. When she left, I found you inside the mansion and you convinced me that Damien had died. We haven't threaded since. Traitor :p

[member="Sanya Val Swift"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Sor-Jan Xantha"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Darth Pikiran"] [member="Anija Betna"] [member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Shmi Labooda"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Saverok the Unleashed"] [member="Amnell de Portiers"]

To those who have not arrived yet, please do so soon. I will be making the opening speech either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thank you to everyone who has attended so far.

[member="Jon Jon Nemo"]

Do you Jar Jar voice it up in your head when you type what Jon Jon speaks? I can't not do it, I'm sorry xD I can feel my throat getting ready it's like "Meesa ready, brother, squeak preparation is good to go"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom