Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Golbah Calling [Romi]

Mishel Kryze

M
L258QGj.png
Golbah City.

A bright, beautiful sunny day and Mishel having just learned of her sibling was enjoying the luxury. The luxury of eating a full meal that didn't require water, her sister seemed to be shocked that Mishel hadn't had a full meal before. In truth, the woman lived on rations because out in space water and food were precious and they never had any credits after filling the Leia up with fuel. The Force was good for sustaining yourself, but at the end of the day, a double nerfberger with cheese was a very satisifying meal. She bit into another part of her Mando Burger, which was apparently owned by one of Metus's in-laws, funnily enough. Learned that from some random holocast, ah yes, an upgraded holodevice and a new set of clothes? Chit. The urchin as Alé so lovingly refered to Mishel as, could get used to this.

For those wondering about the food syntheiszer, listen, nothing really makes the flavor of the charcol grill. Sweet taste of Nabooian lettuce, with some of those nice sweet Shimian onions that were grilled to perfection. The sauce, that Golbah BBQ that was just slathered over the four strips of nuna bacon. A nice thick blue milkshake to top it off? Oh sweet Ashira yes, and don't forget the cheesy fries. Of course this was all while she waited for [member="Romi Jade"], the two had planned to do a bit of training and what's a nice meal before gettin' down and dirty here in Golbah City.

Her shadow appeared first, before a pivot brought her into full view. She was looking down at Mishel from above, arms crossed...well she originally thought really but she could honestly understand and was mildly impressed with the size of the meal and Mish being around the same size as her. Her eyebrow shot up, followed by a staccato of blinks.

"Mish..." Her shoulders fell, and she plopped down into the seat across from her. "We're supposed to be training...you sure this won't be a lot on your stomach?" She started to frown at the thought of "I don't want you pu-" she cut herself off, before activating her own reflex.

"Nevermind."

The two of them had grown closer, I mean as close as you could be to your Master's girlfriend, while traveling the galaxy together on one ship...and even though she was learning under Coren, Romi was more than open to lending a hand when she could; it was an entirely different perspective on the same lessons she was learning.

After composing herself, the smell of the fries did start to sink in...

Ugh

She reached over a promptly snatched one. "Kark it"

[member="Mishel Noren"]

Mishel Kryze

M
"It's fine, I once ate an entire Avalonian large pizza, dude I thought Kaalia was gonna hurl." Mish replied with confidence in between bites, "oh man knock yourself out. My sister practically owns this town." She stood up a moment after wiping her face clean with a napkin. Mishel proceded to walk back to the counter and order more food, she took the table placard and walked back to her table. Romi seemed pretty cool for as much as Mish had known her. "Always have a proper meal before gettin' to work, 'sides we can meditate for like half an hour then get to it, yeah?"

She took a moment to sip down the blue milkshake, "relax Rom, do you mind if I call you Rom? My sister gave us a spot where we could train." By gave, she means threatened/cleared out a training facility for the pair. [member="Alessandra Creed"] coud be quite frightening when she wanted to be, the urchin as she was called sometimes dipped her fries into the cheese at the bottom of the basket. "Best stuff this side of the Confederacy, gotta tell you about this little spot on Druckenwell though."

"But yeah, I'm good it's just nice to eat real food for once, y'know?"

[member="Romi Jade"]

"Meditating is cool in all...if you've got the patience for it. I was thinking we could focus a little more on the physical side of things." She mentioned, slightly shrugging things off as she fell into a less tense position. "And that's why I'm worried you'd puke...but!" she threw her hands back before leaning in.

"I get it. Spacer life is ugh...so take your time." she smirked, seeing exactly how Mish was Coren's apprentice.

She twisted around in her seat, casually crossing one leg over the other all in one motion. Wrapping her inner arm around the back of it, she slowly bounced her foot to an all but silent rhythm; she heard it mostly in her head really.

Mishel Kryze said:
"relax Rom, do you mind if I call you Rom?
"Yeah, sure." The latter part caught most of her attention though, "You said your sister owns this entire town?"

[member="Mishel Kryze"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom