Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going to hell [Aurelic/Iella/Aronis]

Aronis and Aurelic had been ushered aboard the prison transport and were now headed for Coruscant. They would stand trial before the Jedi Council, where there fate would be decided. Probably a lengthy prison term or worse. . .

They were being held in seperate cells, next to each other. The cells were square and fairly small. Aronis sat in a meditating position, letting the dark energy channel through him. He would fight the lightside till death, he could not let the Jedi brake him.

A while later he laid back against the wall, he was restless. His spirit was not in the mood for meditating. He wondered about Aurelic, he had been wounded pretty bad as well, the Jedi had not been kind.

"Are you OK?" Aronis tried talking to Aurellic through the wall, he had no clue if it would work.

@[member="Aurelic Vos Talen"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

@[member="Aronis Vilgar"] @[member="Aurelic Vos Talen"]

She was tried from the battles, Korriban to be the last one for some time and her body screamed for repose. She had removed her armour and dressed back into her robes, her body aching with fatigue not just from this battle but the accumulation of all of them. The Life Crystals in her body working to sustain her and heal to some point, but rest was needed, but that would have to wait. She sighed at the thought of what is now to come, this was not going to be easy Aronis was fighting the light, the darkness having bitten him deep it seemed and there was no telling what would happen next or where he was to end up. As for his friend, that was an unknown.

She did not have the stomach for food at the moment, the battle still fresh in her mind however she did take some water before she left her quarters to go to the holding cells on the ship. She made her way there and entered though the main security doors to walk along the row of cells until she finally reached the one that held Aronis and his friend. She stood in the small corridor looking at him through the security shield that covered the entrance to the cell, her eyes flicking to his friend from time to time. She is considering them both for the moment. She would wait however, until they noticed her.

Aurelic Vos Talen

Jedi Newcomer and Shapeshifting Marsupial
(sorry it took so long for me to post, got tied up with something else)

Aurelic heard Aronis' voice as the Gurlanin paced back and forth angerly. He didn't meditate he never did, he channeled the dark side actively and it could still be felt coming off him in waves right now.

"I'm fine Vilgar... I'm weak but fine. I should have ended us both so the Jedi couldn't take us."

The tone of his voice was deathly serious and he resumed his pacing loops back and forth. One of his legs was still limp and hard to bear weight on us. He was just about to ask Aronis the same question when I'ella walked in. The creature's blood red eyes followed her and paused on her. There was a hissing, contemptuous tone about it all laced venom as he spoke.

"Tell me Jedi Flilth what is going to happen to us? Execution, Life Imprisonment, being stripped of our ability to use the Force? All because we desired freedom and the dark side gave us the power to attain it. Hmmm?

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Aronis Vilgar"]

If Aronis had wanted to die, he would've just denied the Sith's offer. At least it would've been an honorable death. Aronis heard Aurelic talking to someone else, probably the Jedi. At least Aurelic wasn't in any deathly condition. Perhaps they could both escape eventually. Aronis looked up and saw that the Jedi had came to visit. How nice. Aronis huddled in the corner, blocking out the world. Aurelic could fight with her, Aronis was not going to cooperate. He would refuse to say a word, huddled in his corner, surrounded by the darkside.

Aronis sat in the corner listening to them talk, he thought about trying to persuade the guards or something. Maybe if they could get free, he could catch the Jedi by surprise and hijack the ship and go hide out somewhere. But they were in no such condition. Aronis arm was bruised and sore, his ribs were probably broken, all in all they were both a mess. Aronis just sat there, lost in false realities of possible escape and such.

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Aurelic Vos Talen"]

"It would go better in your favour if you where to use some manners", she directed her comments to the one called Aurelic. "I see you are expecting the Jedi to use Sith tactic, that is understandable considering you have never known anything else, but you have Aronis, you know better then that", she said as she indicated for a droid to approach. The droid came to the shields and through a small opening created by a push of a button, the droid place a tray of food and water, with the requirements of both species. The small opening closed as soon as the tray were delivered.

She could sense in Aronis a false reality, a confusion of values and view of things he once held dear, now warped by the darkside and for some reason he is fighting it, wishing to remain there, as if hiding from something.

"It is easy isn't it Aronis?, to remain remain hidden and untouched by that fact you now have to face the truth about yourself. And so it begins, the darkside has already began to remove the man I knew ... his identity lost even to himself". There was genuine sadness in her voice. "I did not take you for one that would choose the easy way out". She turned her attention to Aurelic.

"What is your idea of freedom, Aurelic? I am interested in knowing this", she asked.

Aurelic Vos Talen

Jedi Newcomer and Shapeshifting Marsupial
"Freedom is power and passion. Freedom is eternal life and the choice of emotion. Something my masters taught me you Jedi lack. You're cold and ruthless, obsessed with bringing peace to the Galaxy at the cost of thousands of lives, a false democracy, and the destruction of emotions that make sentient beings who they are."

He hissed at Iella and sat down on his haunches and began licking his paw like any other vulpine, feline, or canine creature. His eyes locked on Iella. "I despise what the Empire became... I detest the slavery and murder of thousands but it was my only path. A Jedi wouldn't understand freedom, its just not in your protocol."

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Aronis Vilgar"]

The easy way? More like the only way. If Aronis was one to take the easy way out, why didn't he just surrender? Or even easier, go back to the horrid Jedi? Easy was a deception. He didn't have a choice then, unless he wanted to die and to think about it that way, dying was probably easier then having to deal with this. Aronis wanted to run away from this nightmare, but unfortunately he was stuck here and it could only get worse. Imagine, going before the Jedi council, he could only wonder what they might do, what horrors they might think up. Aronis had heard tales of the Jedi Exile, who was stripped of the Force and she hadn't done anything wrong. The Jedi Council could be quite cruel.

Aronis remained in his corner, ignoring the food and drink placed before him. Maybe he could starve himself to death, that wasn't easy was it? With food next to you. He remained in his dark little world. He would not cooperate, at all. He would put up an iron wall of resistance.

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Aurelic Vos Talen"]

Iella turned to Aurelic now as he spoke, she remained calm and focused as he spoke and giving him the manner to listen to him.

Freedom is power and passion. Freedom is eternal life and the choice of emotion. Something my masters taught me you Jedi lack. You're cold and ruthless, obsessed with bringing peace to the Galaxy at the cost of thousands of lives, a false democracy, and the destruction of emotions that make sentient beings who they are ...
... I despise what the Empire became... I detest the slavery and murder of thousands but it was my only path. A Jedi wouldn't understand freedom, its just not in your protocol.

Iella moved around the space for a moment thinking on his words, to a Sith yes they are what he has described but, she did not blame Aurelic, it is what he has only them known to be .. through the teaching of others. Yet he has not once questioned if the teachings of the Sith are true. That is a lack of freedom.

"Freedom does not exist Aurelic. Not in the way you describe it. Regardless of whether you are Sith or Jedi, regardless of whether you are good or bad, or just your every day citizen, freedom does not exist. All of us are dictated to by conventions placed upon by others. The Sith have their set rules by which you need to regulate yourself, their rules to govern your behaviour ... as do the Jedi. The citizen in the galaxy going about his or her daily life has rules to follow, in order to keep chaos at bay. We are ruled by law, by social standards, by politics even by our families, their expectations of how we should be", she paused. "No Aurelic, true freedom does not exist".

She stood closer to his holding cell now and considered him a little. "You speak of freedom like the Sith know what it is, then you tell me you detest slavery and murder that the empire has commented, do you not know that this IS what they think freedom is? they believe that by subjugation or oppression of people that they are bring peace to them, and how do the Sith get this peace? by removing other's rights to it, in order to rule over them". She walked away shaking her head. "All political systems have their faults the Republic is no exception, but one thing we do NOT do .. is enslave people, murder people, oppress them to bend to our will. We do provide the means to live a safer life, but yes rules are in place, like I said .. in order for chaos not to reign, if that happened no one would have the hope of peace".

Iella offered Aurelic a smile. "I am not going to tell you how wrong you are about Jedi and emotions, that would simply take up to much time and I have talked to much already, but I can show if you will permit it? I will not intrude on you with out your permission". She is of course referring to using the force to send him a taste of what exactly a Jedi feels. "You speak about us, the Jedi, as if you know about us, but you don't. I offer you this chance to find out and to learn .. I am not asking you to join us but to not go around in ignorance and speak about something you know nothing of".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom