Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Going Through the Motions

<Two shuttles launched,> Uldin's protocol droid squeaked. <One comes here.>

"Playing games," Quill mumbled to himself. Uldin's exit had left the throne room empty apart from Quill, the droid who was supposed to represent the Hutt's interests, and a small selection of intoxicated lowlifes. It wouldn't do for a meeting place. "With me. Uh. Stairs?"

A very large turbolift deposited him and the droid at a landing pad where James Cerensp's shuttle was just touching down. The droid tottered forward to greet the Directorate commander. Quill followed to stand behind and beside the droid.

Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo BO-8 BO-8 Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill James Cerensp

Teeth gritted hard before an audible sigh was omitted through the chrome mask. A Jedi? Here? It made no sense but there was no mistaking it. Now that she concentrated she could feel the Force emanating off him like the heat of a star. She’d need to practice that a bit more, avoid Force users from sneaking up on her in the future.

As he refused to back down fury seethed up within her and boiled over as she considered her options. Normally she wouldn’t hesitate, had she not sensed his capabilities she’d have drawn her weapon and taken a limb from him as punishment. Would be halfway towards Uldin’s by now. But against a Jedi? Eloise Deceaux didn’t like her chances. Too risky.

Her shoulders tensed as she spat, “I don’t bend a knee to a Hutt, it’s a job. You’d do well to remember that I could,” her words were interrupted by the sudden appearance of a stout little droid wailing and bleeting out nonsense.

At least she thought it was nonsense until the weight of its words fully fell into place within her mind. “Speak sense, the planet’s under threat? From whom?

If the mobile rice cooker was correct then this day had just gone from bad to unbelievably terrible in an instant. Her grip on her prisoner did not relinquish, not yet at least, but her attention had already shifted entirely from the annoying Jedi savior towards the pipsqueak mechanical doomsdayer.

Ivan Stadd

I
Objectives : Aid the Rebels , Defeat the Forces of Uldin the Hutt and seize the Tydirium Mines
Tags : Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo Eloise Deceaux Eloise Deceaux BO-8 BO-8

As James Cerensp's Shuttle landed he was quickly met by Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill who was apparently a Hermit on Hoth probably safeguarding some Jedi sacred place on the planet. As James descended from his shuttle flanked by 2 Special Operation Troopers he spotted Jend-Ro Quill. "You must be Jedi Master Jend-Ro Quill , you may simply call me the Operative. You have come here to negotiate right? Well i'm afraid i don't have that much time for that. You see i'm in a hurry and must complete this mission quickly so that i can partake in another assignment back in the Core. So to begin i would like to see Uldin the Hutt in person."
James said as he addressed the Jedi.

Elsewhere , Trevor's own shuttle landed near the refugee camp and his men began unloading the crates of equipment and supplies for the Uprising. With a Squad of DIB Special Operation Troopers aiding them Trevor assumed this would not be a hard task to complete. First they would distribute the weapons throughout the Camp , launch their rebellion and then save Jameson. Trevor then looked at one of his men and quickly told him to gather the followers and tell them that it was soon time for the Uprising.

Meanwhile in orbit , a single Subjugator-Class Star Destroyer arrived containing Josiah Miller who would also be partaking in the mission. With his arrival , the Directorate Fleet above began preparing it's shuttles and troop transports as it prepared to deploy their troops once the Uprising would commence. There would be no negotiations and only hostile action. James Cerensp and Josiah Miller had no time to waste and they would ensure that they would complete their mission quickly and swiftly.

As James descended from his shuttle flanked by 2 Special Operation Troopers he spotted Jend-Ro Quill. "You must be Jedi Master Jend-Ro Quill , you may simply call me the Operative. You have come here to negotiate right? Well i'm afraid i don't have that much time for that. You see i'm in a hurry and must complete this mission quickly so that i can partake in another assignment back in the Core. So to begin i would like to see Uldin the Hutt in person."

Uldin's droid made a sound that Quill couldn't describe. "Lord Uldin will join us once his safety is assured," the droid said. "I am empowered to negotiate on his behalf."

"Patience, Cerensp," Quill added; the Operative had, after all, identified himself over audio communications, and the voice was the same. "Can you tell us about your intentions toward this mining town?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom