Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Going in Blind

At a table, somewhere in the galaxy, in a restaurant of no real renown, on a planet of little concern, there was a table set for two. In one seat sat a dressed up Arkanian, and in the other seat: no-one at all, but in a few moments that was going to change. Who that was, what they wanted or what they even looked like was unknown to her. All that Nora knew was that someone she once knew from the Order had seen it fit to set her up on a ‘blind date.’

Not being one to shy away from meeting new people it only felt natural for her to agree to having herself set up with who- or whatever it was that came her way. She was an open-minded individual after all, she had always been open about that to those that she had gotten acquainted with. However, whether her friend, and the friend of the friend of the friend took that into consideration… Now that was a very different story.

With a look at the chronometer on her wrist she began to look around the room.

… There was also a possibility that nobody showed up, right?

Force. She certainly hoped not.

hDL972p.png

// TAMBOR TIME //
[ No More Parties ]

The holonet 'matchup' described an eight foot six inch tall Epicanthix man by the name of 'Thad Zambrano'. A 'redeemed Sith' who sought to integrate himself into the Jedi Order and 'acquaint' himself with his newfound Jedi friends.

However...this would not be the case...in his stead. Gat. Fucking. Tambor. She might've been blissfully ignorant of the Skakoan but even still, she should have known better than to expect an ideal night on the town. No no no, in its stead, the Tyrant Of Trade himself, the self declared High Lord Of Skako, the third highest shareholder in the IGBC, one of the wealthiest and most influential, powerful entities in the Galaxy.

Appearing in this corner restaurant the Skakoan Lord Of War appeared floating atop a small repulsor board beneath the flowing purple robe of his atmospheric suit covering the illusion as he linked his fingers with one of another infront of his chest. Eyeing her with wide, beady eyes beneath the thick pressurized goggles of his methane pressure suit.

"OWEEEREREEEEEERRRRRRRERERERERRRREE-" For several agonizing minutes, the horrible shrieking of his perpetually malfunctioning vocoder rung out through the entirety of the establishment. What of discretion she sought in a private date was utterly and violently disrupted by the Skakoan's voice modulator.

"Hmmm - a Miss. Nora Lithos? I apologize for the illusion but I may or may not have a business opportunity for you in one of my subsidiaries...care if I sit?" The Skakoan asked politely.

Nora Lithos Nora Lithos

Gat Tambor Gat Tambor

A Skakoan then? While she would be disappointed that it wasn’t the promised eight-foot-six epicanthix, Nora would nonetheless beam him a smile as he approached her table. Not that it was a long-lasting smile. Right as she was about to give the man a greeting and introduce herself, a shrill shriek pierced the relative silence along with her ear drums. A pained grimace spread across her face as she struggled to maintain eye contact with the man. Her hands covered her ears to alleviate the worst of the pain, and when the shriek finally ended she let them fall into her lap with a sigh of relief.

People would give them looks, most of them angry. Their perfectly fine evenings were ruined, and more than a few had already gotten up to leave. The staff around the restaurant had started to make their way over by the time the sound ended, yet upon being informed who this man was they were all forced to hold back. Just in case there was something to benefit from all of this.

Nora meanwhile let the ringing in her ears ring as the man finally introduced himself. He was delusional and needed help with Rishi itineraries? Though her discomfort was noticeable with her lingering grimace, Nora tried not to make her continued loss of hearing all too evident. When he seemingly asked to sit she motioned for the seat in front of her and gave him yet another wide smile.

“By all means, I think that’s what the chair is for.” Nora joked and let the man sit down. “I am not much of a navigator, but I can certainly try to help. Maybe point you in the direction of someone who does?”

She took a sip from her water and gave the man another lookover.

“Sorry, what did you say your name was?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom