Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going Away Party (Open)

Downtown Coruscant, Club District

Exchange-LA-in-Los-Angeles.jpg

Sage Annel was going away. Coruscant had been her home for all of her life, but the time had come for her to move on. That didn't mean the young near-human was going to go quietly across the galaxy to Dosuun. As far as the young woman could tell, joining the First Order was going to be the most disciplined chapter of her lifetime. As her last night as a free woman, this was going to be the night that Sage Annel enjoyed herself and let loose. The music in this particular Coruscanti nightclub was exciting, Sage was wearing her favorite dress, and there was plenty of alcohol to drink.

She sat at the bar, smiling at the old Trandoshan behind it. Sure, he wasn't much to look at, but she didn't have to do much more than look him in the eye and laugh at his joke and light advances to get a couple of free drinks. She had danced enough already to need a brief respite on a barstool, although she wasn't opposed to more adventure, should something arise.

She dodged the eyes of the young human mercenary with whom she had danced earlier in the evening. He was good for a free drink, but had no rhythm. Sage was convinced that this night needed to be memorable, and the man with the scruffy beard who was eyeing her was far from that. For now, she would sip her strong drink and scan the dance floor, awaiting her next target.

"Tell me one good reason i cant enter the freaking club?" Acaleus was angry, it wasnt the first time that happened to him, but it was the first time in a while. The two meter tall twi-lek guard crossed his arms while closing the entrance with his body. A line of different species where waiting their turn into the club "You know the drill right? If you are not in the list, go to another place" It was late night, and Venus left with the ship to dance in three districts away to a rave...with his only way of transportation...without leaving a way to contact her "Even if she responded, it would be drunk as hell. I pray that she isnt stupid enough to fly the AT" thought remembering that the guard was in his way.

"So i bet that credits wont do...alright" he left the place. If he wanted to get into a fight..well he didnt want a bounty of his head or problems with the law or whatever faction ruled Coruscant at the moment "New plan" he was someone trained in the arts of stealth, and so he was going to make a use of that. Acaleus walk to an alley just beside the club and used the shadows to dissapear. Usually the waiters came down for a smoke or to chat. He saw two of them walking to the alley and started talking.

Using a distraction of force punching a dumpster, he managed to enter the door that lead him to the kitchens, avoid any attention and entered the party. The dance floor was attractive, but he knew that if he didnt drink something before, he would make an embarrassment of himself. He ordered a glass of rum in the bar.Acaleus was wearing a simple black shirt with jeans and black designers shoes. It was that or his assassin grey clothes, and he founded amusing thinking the reaction of the crowd. Wearing his working outfit would mean that no girl would accept any sweet talk "Lets see how this night will go" thought sitting on a bench with his drink in hand.

[member="Sage Annel"]

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
Mystique watched the lights fly by as the taxi cab carried her through the massive city of Coruscant. She hummed a soft tune, her hazel eyes taking in the scenery. Another job well done for the blood thirsty killer had meant another set of successful missions. She was on the upswing now, after things could not get much worse at the hands of Thraxis, scrounging on the streets, and a series of no-where next-to-nothing assassination jobs. She was good at killing, she was good at a lot of things. Her shapely form and seductive ways meant that most of her victims never realized what was happening to them until it was by far too late. The thought brought a slight cure of pleasure to her crimson lipsticked lips.

She had been an erotic dancer under the Hutts for most of her life, groomed, trained, and all but crafted into the perfect item for their delight. Word on the street was the works of the Black Tie Syndicate had all but collapsed the criminal organization.

Two pleasant thoughts in a row, what a lovely omen for the night, the redhead thought to herself.

The taxi suddenly halted, and the killer paid the driver before stepping out. Her gorgeous dress dazzled in the lights of the Coruscanti night, contrasting perfectly with her crimson hair. Her lithe legs inevitably drew the eye with every step Mystique took as her heels tapped their way to the beat of the music. Her gait was confident, the step of a woman who knew she drew the attention of many men, women, and variations there of as she made her way to the bar. The beat of the music found its way to her very core as Mystique reached the bar.

"Scotch, on the rocks," she ordered, leaning slightly on the bar to make up for her shortness. Even with these four inch heels, the redhead was still on the short side.

The dancer took a sip of her drink, savoring its warm burn down her throat. She tapped the glass a few times before giving the woman sitting beside her a slight smile.

"Good evening," she said, "at least it looks like it is starting to turn that way."

[member="Sage Annel"]
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Sage had a couple of drinks in her. On any other night, being immediately next to another beautiful woman would be seen as a threat. The more men she could talk to, the more she could expand her network of contacts. Another pretty girl with competition for chatting up the regulars of the clubs. Sage scanned the woman who had sidled up next to her at the bar. She smiled: the crimson-haired woman had good taste in clothes. A fellow beacon to foolish men with fickle desires and short attention spans.

"Love the outfit." Sage made an excuse to linger as her eyes crawled along the woman's body. She smirked. "Hate that I don't own it."

She downed the rest of her drink and mimicked the other woman's tapping before setting her glass on the bar and flashing a long smile at the Trandoshan barkeep, who was now oogling the newest arrival. She tilted her head and looked up at him with her big brown eyes. "Oh, no! Looks like I'm empty again, Gildrek."

"One more on me, but soon you have to start paying like everyone else."

Sage let out a small laugh and accepted the drink, turning again to her new companion and grinning.

"I'm Sage, and this is my last night on Coruscant..."

She looked out over the crowd and noticed for the first time a tall, dark-haired man at the other end of the bar. New blood in the club was good blood in the club. She turned again to the redhead beside her.

"...so it had better be a good evening."

[member="Mystique "]| [member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Jaron had been on Coruscant learning what he coukd about the recent Galactic Aliance reconstruction efforts. The trip had seen him meet another force sensitive which it remained uncertain if she was going to take his offer to return to Dosuun with him or not. The man needed a night off. Well, he needed a night out. There was nothing like heading to a local club to learn what people thought about the changes. Local watering holes had always been the source of town news in ancient cultures, and clubs, pubs, and cantinas had taken on that facet as well. This wasn't going to be a night off, but hopefully he would enjoy it.

The place was filled with people dressed in various styles, but mostly people from upscale looking backgrounds. Dress was never an indicator though. The clothes could have been purchased by someone in so much debt they had several creditors fighting over repossessing their ship. Still Jaron noticed most wanted to seem upscale, and his own outfit would make him fit in. He'd learned from his uncle well on how to blend in. The dark wash jeans, a tie and vest combination with his brightly colored shirt would make him stand out, but no more than any other well dressed man in the club.

His heart pounded in time with base as he made his way to the bar for a drink. He was here to listen and observe. A smile crossed his lips as he overheard a woman mention it was her last night on Coruscant. It seemed she was trying to get the attention of others who were around her. Jaron caught the bar tender. "Scotch on the rocks huh..." he said as he placed a credit chit on the counter of the bar and turned to watch the crowd. His ears were tuned to the commotion around him.

[member="Sage Annel"] [member="Mystique "][member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Armis had some time off and to himself. He took that time to visit a local club.................a very popular one at that. Armis used his credentials at the door to get in even though he was not on the list. Making his way to the bar past [member="Sage Annel"] and [member="Mystique "]taking a seat not far from the two women.

He didn't take a whole lot of time off and he didn't drink so instead he ordered a water before smiling nodding to the two ladies and looking around the room. It was more people than he had seen in a long time in one place. Maybe more than he had ever seen in one place. It made him a little nervous not that he showed it.

After a minute Armis actually turned around putting his back to the bar and watched the crowd. He smiles softly seeing everyone pretty much enjoying themselves and the music.........and what he thought was dancing but in some cases he was not sure. Those cases were of course the occasional couple grinding so close to each other he was not entirely sure where one person ended and the other began.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Jaron Lesan"]

The music was getting better and better by the minutes "Thats what i call a good DJ" he stretched his arms to the sides, being careful of not hitting someone. His eyes opened towards two girls sitting on the other side of the bar. Both talking with each other, both pretty as hell aaand without a drink on hand "Lets see what happens" this night was his night off from Nar Shadda, from the problems with his company.

He was about to approach the girls, when he sensed two force users entering the bar. That surprised him a little, as he turned around wanting to know who they were "Well this is interesting" he wouldnt start a fight, but it was better to know their existance. Although the ability to sense other force users was a great advantage, it also mean that he would be looking over his shoulder like a scared little child.

Acaleus took a deep breath, concentrating into camouflaging his force aura and then walked towards the girls, trying to distract his mind "How about i order both of you whatever drink you want for tonight? Name is Acaleus, if it isnt irrespectful of me to introduce myself"

[member="Sage Annel"] [member="Mystique "][member="Armis Vindex"] [member="Jaron Lesan"]

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
Mystique gave the woman beside her a soft smile, letting her eyes give the other woman a once over as well. Her eyes gave a twinkle of mischief, "I could say the same about yours."

She leaned in on her elbow a little closer to the other woman, bringing her left hand up to tease her earring, "They call my Mystique. I'd say its starting out beautifully. I only just arrived, right on time it would seem."

It looked like the club could expect quite a lucrative night, and she was more than OK with that. The crimson haired lady caught sight of one of the pole dancers working the stage. She remembered a time when she had been up on that sage--her formative years. She would be lying if she didn't say that she was glad her life had taken a different turn recently.

"That would be lovely," Mystique said with a smile when the man approached and offered to buy them drinks. She waved her hand for another round to the bar tender in a graceful hand sweep, "Another scotch. This is my friend Sage, and they call me Mystique."

She had a girl on one side and a man on the other, Mystique could see this shaping up to be a euphoric, if not hard to remember, night.

[member="Sage Annel"]
[member="Armis Vindex"]
[member="Jaron Lesan"]
[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

As long as the revolving door of people never stopped, the night couldn't be a total letdown. Already the new man she had noticed was approaching and introducing himself, bearing offers of booze and probably more. The trick, Sage had learned, was to accept everything one could from a person before they started to incur costs. When Sage was out at a place like this, looking how she looked, her buffer was generally pretty deep. Scruff-beard's number had been 3, but Dark-hair was willing to hit 2 before he even knew her name. It probably helped that she had a teammate now. Mystique, they call her. She had introduced herself the same way twice--Sage wondered who they were.

It wasn't clear whether or not Sage and Mystique were playing the same game. The redhead seemed savvy enough, she knew two women coming into close contact attracted onlookers and other hopeful participants. Still, the way she looked into her eyes, Sage was unsure what was a show for the club and what was a show for the woman.

At least she was introducing them as friends. Cooperation, not competition. Sage slipped a hand onto Mystique's leg and laughed a little too excitedly, "We'll see how long he lasts trying to buy drinks for both of us!" She offered a hand to the man faux-daintily and whispered, "Be careful, Mr. Irrespectful. Wouldn't want to make Gildrek jealous." She motioned to the bartender, pouting slightly and raising her volume so the Trandoshan could hear. "Although he just cut me off, so you may have arrived just in time."

The place was filling up, she just hoped that the looks some of the newcomers were giving each other were omens of competition over women, and not recognition of a deeper, more real conflict on the agenda for the evening.

[member="Mystique "][member="Jaron Lesan"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Armis Vindex"]

Armis chuckled listening to the conversation before turning to the trio and speaking to [member="Sage Annel"] specifically.

"Then perhaps you should trust the bartender's judgement and not drink anymore tonight."

Armis smiled softly.

"You dress like a goddess, have a name of pure wisdom...................."

He paused.

".....................but are acting like a spoiled child."

He turned to [member="Mystique "]addressing her next.

"And if you were a friend you would not be endorsing putting your friend in a vulnerable position." "Especially since if this turns bad she would need to rely on you to keep her safe."

Armis turned to [member="Acaleus Thorn"] and took a breath.

"No offense friend...................

He held out a hand to the man.

"..................Armis VIndex................it's the law man in me." "Enjoy your night."

With that Armis finished his water and set it the empty glass on the bar before moving away to mingle in the crowd.

[member="Jaron Lesan"]

Jaron shook his head at all the posturing happening around him. The women were encouraging the men from what he could tell of their behavior, and while both of them were quite beautiful the Ren simply wasn't about to get caught up in some competition for the affections of two women. Apparently one of the men took an issue with the partying and opted to lecture the group. A sigh and roll of his eyes. "Good guys," he muttered under his breath as he stuffed every ounce of telling the man how his own self righteousness was not going to win him any friends. It was one thing if certain things came natural, like a forgiving nature, but to somehow come off as morally superior, that was bothersome.

Naturally it left an opening for Jaron to slide in since it seemed the one woman, [member="Sage Annel"], behaved as though she was familiar with the goings on of Coruscant. Perhaps he could learn a thing or two about what the Galactic Alliance was doing. She had said it was her last night on Coruscant, and it sounded like a rather permanent decision. Sliding his glass across the bar he took the seat which had been vacated by the self righteous do gooder, and asked the bar tender for a glass of water to go with his scotch.

"The law man is right about one thing ladies... you do dress like goddesses."

Jaron sipped his scotch and nodded a thanks to the barkeep for the water. He let the Transdoshan know with a little wink he would be sure that Sage wasn't about to get too drunk tonight. If she had been cut off it means she was already tipsy enough to make incredibly poor decisions, but then again... she seemed fine. There was a hint of pheromones, a Zeltron or part? This was quite normal if that were the case. His eyes looked both the women over, and back to the other man who had introduced himself as Acaleus. A small nod was given in his direction with a smile.

"I hope I'm not interrupting," he said as he turned back to Sage, "I heard you mention this was your last night here and couldn't help but be curious as to why? I've only gotten here myself... fresh off the transport you could say."

[member="Armis Vindex"], @Mystique, [member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Sage would be lying if she claimed to be totally unfazed by the bluntness of the [member="Armis Vindex"], who had approached and lectured the group without warning. She hadn't drank that much! She was half-Zeltron, for kark's sake. The only reason Gildrek wasn't filling her glass any more was that she hadn't been paying for any of it. No need for Mr. Lawman to tell everyone off for having a good time. He couldn't have turned tail and disappeared into the crowd soon enough. Sage stifled a laugh as she heard the man next to him mutter exactly what she had been thinking.

Funny Guy took this as an opening and injected himself into the trio with [member="Mystique "]and [member="Acaleus Thorn"]. It was a confidence she appreciated. Different from the rude intrusion of the other guy. Although he probably should have followed the compliment with an introduction. Whatever, Funny Guy was moniker enough with a smile like that.

Still the score was Dark-hair 2, Funny Guy 0 and some wit. That said, the night was young.

The guy seemed interested in Sage's personal affairs. Not exactly her style to talk too much about the mundane things when the party was on her mind, but she would bite. "Sage Annel. Pleased to meet you." She extended a hand to Funny Guy, giving him a winning smile that--after so many uses--barely even seemed practiced anymore. "I've been on Coruscant for all my life. I've just gotten bored, is all. The Sith are gone, and these Galactic Alliance folks are just no fun. Much less...corruptible. I recently fell into an employment offer with the First Order. Those guys are so pent up they're just dying to break a rule."

"What about you? What brings you to the rock I'm hopping off?"

[member="Jaron Lesan"]

The other guy entered in their group, and started insulting and being a bother out of nowhere. The other guy that approach seemed cool. Acaleus raised his hand to take the bartender attention "Bring a glass of rum to my friend Jaron" they began a conversation about factions, and how the core worlds were now free. That mean peace for that sector but in a year the outter rim factions like the First Order or the Silver Jedi would have a free ticket to rule those worlds. He would stay neutral, as he didnt believe in a light or dark side, black or white. His company in Nar Shadda and the Techno Empire was his all.

Acaleus rested his back on the bar, beside [member="Mystique "]while [member="Jaron Lesan"] and [member="Sage Annel"] had a chat "How does the night threat you?" asked to Mystique. She seemed confidance, and had something about her that attracted Acaleus sights. Between the work on his company and mercenary works, he didnt had time to spend with the other gender except with Venus. And that pilot was crazy.

This night he expected to be different, as his objective would be taking Mystique for a dance. That or getting hammered, but he prefered the first idea.

"Jaron Lesan," he said as he took the offered hand and turned the back of it up before he lifted it to his lips with small kiss. It was nothing sensual, but a more old fashioned formal greeting for someone whom he had just complimented. "The pleasure is all mine I assure you." It seemed the dark haired man, [member="Acaleus Thorn"] was in the mood for making friends. A glass of rum was a rather scoundrely type drink, but who was he to turn down a free drink. A small nod was sent to the man with gesture of gratitude.

His attention was quick to return to [member="Sage Annel"], and as she gave her explaination his lips turned up into a playful smile. The Galactic Alliance was not corruptible, and yet some of them were. However their holy war against the dark side saw them taking up feelings and agreessions that most jedi would not adopt. Jaron had fought them before, had almost been killed by some of them. "They are not corruptible because they have already embraced a compromise of a different sort. You will be much better with the First Order. The Galaxy as a whole would be." Jaron took a taste of the rum. The spice was good.

He set the glass back down on the counter before facing the woman full on. "Though is this a safe place to advertise working for the enemy? As for what brings me here..." he lifted the glass to his lips once more as he pressed his words into Sage's mind with the force. A bit of telepathy to avoid unwanted scrutiny. "I am a scout for the Knights of Ren. I've been sent to assess how well the Galactic Alliance's rebuilding efforts have been. Looking for weaknesses. Recruiting members. The First Order has become my life you could say."

@Mystique

Dancer

The Butcher and the Lamb
The half-Zeltron Dancer was not taken back by the goodie-goodie's words. She had been called a lot worse by those of much higher stations for her previous work. She wondered if there was something in the "high and mighty" male blood that made them feel better not just lusting after dancers but condemning them at the same time.

At one point she would have cowered, but she wasn't that woman anymore. She felt a spike of bloodlust surge through her veins as he dark, hazel eyes followed the retreating male across the dance floor.

"Ish dat all ya'v göt?" she called after him, her voice slipping for a moment into her natural accent. As much as she really wanted to kill him here and now--she didn't want to go on a rampage. Yet.

Acaleus' question drew her back to the bar for a moment, and just like that she snapped back into the charming lady of the night. The crimson haired bombshell who was intensely charming and all but irresistible when she wanted to be.

"Well," she said tilting her head to the side slightly, "Its very young, and," her eyes twinkled, "Promising."

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]
[member="Jaron Lesan"]
[member="Sage Annel"]
[member="Armis Vindex"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom