Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Goals (Farewell Devaron)

Hey guys. This is just to alert you all of my goals for Akaan, a Devaronian....nothing. Literally he has nothing right now, as seen in the thread.

So my goals for that thread are pretty much to commit to a faction that will help Akaan get his feet on the ground..preferably the High Ground.

Apart from that, maybe earn some credits or make a few allies and enemies.

All good, I haven't rp'd much with this character too much so it's been fun with him. As for finding a faction my best recommendation is posting in Looking For Group and taking a look at the map and reading up on each major faction. If none look to be your fancy check out the Factions page and look for some minor factions advertising.

You guys won't believe this but life is pounding on ny head rn. Our electricity will be out till Friday due to our breaker overheating and nearly catching the house on fire. Looking at a couple thousand in repairs, but insurance will help. Still, no power till Friday, then I can't get the computer till Monday, then however long shipping will be and how long the upgrade will take.

I'm going to do a quick post to keep the thread alive. Sorry guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom