Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goals after Knighthood

Heh, Val'Ryss was a sorceress type since day one of her creation. I always RP'd her as a dark mage type. Hence why she tends to go for indirect tactics or use others as shields, as she isn't as powerful in melee.

My advice is if you are going for Sith Magic, do a proper training thread for each spell and make sure there is some counter to using it OR learning how to RP in a way where it still holds some drama but isn't too game breaky. People respect when magic is used in a fun creative manner and not as an auto-hit weapon. Make it fun. That's all that matters.

[member="Faye Terrik"], Ha!

I have had two characters who I trained mostly with Fire shaping (one died off) In fact they were both brothers! Then I have a Jedi master Alt who specializes in Telekinesis, and Lightsaber mastery. Literally to the point where he can use just about every lightsaber form. (except for whip and Club styles) I worked hard on him simply because from the start, I thought of him as a Lightsaber user, and in his story, his father was not very strong in the force either. So it transferred somewhat over to him.

Nick I have had him master combat first. He is master ranked in Fire and Earth shaping uses. He is master ranked in Telekinesis, simply because he uses it every day, and most of his attacks at first are with telekinesis. Along the way, I found I wanted him to become adept in Alchemy. So I am working on that now as we speak. Even when I am a Master, I have just below a Knight rank in Alchemy. (only worked on a few things)

So with your character in mind, Look at her strengths and weaknesses. Find something that sets her apart from the others. Be it magic, saber use, Sword use, or even hand to hand combat. If you find something she will Master in, then start on it as soon as you can. Don't wait.

I hope this helps you with what you need to do.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom