Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go West young faction! Dom talk and planning

OK so with the FO not only moving North but also southeast we feel like it is time to break out another Dom. Map above shows the FOs current southern DOM in red and out next target in blue.

Consensus with the staff seems to be we do another T3 and go after the whole hex. With that in mind, we broke out some ideas and wanted to share so we could discuss and plan.

Working title "The Beast and Great Big Balls"

Here are the two more popular.

On Jelucan we will have Joza Perl and her may band of Spies (plus whoever wants to join) crashing the Jelucan preparatory academy - ball and try to recruit some JR officers and take out the commandant who is way too pro-Gentech / FO / Qektoth.

On Shiva VI - The Twelve Tribes of T'Syriél and the Calian Confederacy are back at it again in a nasty civil war, one that is turning into mass Genocide as the Confed new toys led by "The beast" (a massive 6 legged walker) which is destroying settlement after settlement. We need to do something to stop those walkers and help the T'Syriel population.

OK folks got home and edited 1st post I did from my phone. Added fluff links and a new snazzy title!

Julius Sedaire said:
I'll try and be in on this if I can.
You better put on those dancing shoes and join us [member="Julius Sedaire"]

Kira Vaal said:
I like it. Seems like some nice solid ideas and can make some fun story lines. Expect me to be involved with Vaal and Alasdair Sitra.
Bring the party [member="Kira Vaal"] !

Who else we got down for this?

Iron Giant shall participate in Shiva IV.

There will be no survivors! Err... no militant survivors?

Also note: Ceres is also an option... no idea what we could do there, but just making sure people were aware this planet was also within that hex :p

Iron Giant said:
There will be no survivors! Err... no militant survivors?
That the Spirit... wait, what?

Iron Giant said:
Also note: Ceres is also an option... no idea what we could do there, but just making sure people were aware this planet was also within that hex
PAY NO attention to the man behind the man behind the ... No, but seriously we do have a plan for this, but as a great woman once said (spoilers)

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
[member="Dax Fyre"], good luck man, squad up with me or Shep. He'll be leading his marines in (if they're actually approved) and I'll probably be providing tech-support or maybe some force intervention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom