Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GMT:1] Procuring An Antidote

Note: I will not be participating in this thread myself, please do not tag or wait for me. Once you have completed this mission, reply to the terminal and I will review this thread.

She hadn't been sat down for long, fidgeting with the thin metallic tubes which housed the scuttling Kouhun, when things went from bad to worse.

See, Rosma was a procurer of strange - highly venomous - creatures, and the last thing you wanted was for even one of the things to escape. You also didn't want to run out of your antivenom... Yet here she was, suffering from both of these dire circumstances.

Only three had escaped, from the couple of dozen she currently had on her person, but even that would be enough to end her if she didn't find them quick or get lucky and spot a cambylictus tree nearby. The clock was ticking, and she knew that she could only focus on one of the two tasks in that moment.

Splitting her attention would surely mean the end of her.

So it was with great alleviation that some intrepid adventures stumbled across her on their way through Endor. Whether they had come separately or as a group she could not say, truth be told she was more focused on the stupid bug that was trying to nibble her hand - thankfully without luck for now - than anything else.

The fact of the matter was that they were nearby. Close enough for her to call out to... Which she did.

She began by explaining her predicament, warning them of the nearby kouhun and their dangers, before begging their assistance. After all, what else could she do? In this moment they had the upperhand, they could walk away at any moment... She could not.

"Remember, it's the roots of the tree that I need. Nothing else will work."

If they did this, they would not only save her life but also her career. To Rosma they were one and the same. Perhaps she'd even be willing to part ways with the armour she'd obtained earlier. After all, what use did she have for fancy mandalorian gear?

It might stop you from getting bitten...

Psht, cowards way of going about it. No, Rosma would stick to antivenom and her own subpar gear the way she always had.

[member='Cole Dagos'] | [member='Rapax'] | [member='Werah Unon']

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom