Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Glory To Those Most Deserving

zlQy2Zj.gif

Kragr Krayt Kragr Krayt
"Ok so, let me get this straight. We going down there, just our unit. To get tangled up with some random warlord whose been makin moves on Naboo who...what he do again? His guys got a couple of our guys?" A frustrated, concerned voice mused, pulling apart a small box of bolts and parts and assembling them in the massive lower hanger of the cruiser. "So this just a quick hit revenge job?" The rookie asked, his partner across the table already finished assembling his rifle and cleaning various pieces of it while shrugging passively.

"I dunno Vod, i just go where they tell me, shoot who they tell me, and make some money doing it. I don't really care who it is or what they did. But i heard he didin't just snatch our guys, but also some kind of old mando relic or some junk. I dunno, but word is the guys he snatched found it in some forcie cache during a raid and was returning it before...well ya know." The other mandalorian explained, gesturing to his neck with his thumb to imply that whoever was taken by the warlord likely croaked. The earthier armored mando tapped a finger on the table.

"...Well ok thats cool but why is it JUST us!? I ain't sayin i'm a flaking out or anything but what? It's us? Those guys over there who i'm pretty sure are staying on the ship to fly our escape. Annnnnnd...? Where is the commander do we even know who they are yet this was all put together so last minute just anyone who happened to be in the quadrant?" She leaned in and whispered a bit harder, the orange armored Mandalorian shaking his head and chuckling.

"I like these odds. But i know for sure 'she' is here." He teased, making the rookie mando in his dirt colored armor make a visible gesture with his arms.

"She? Who is 'she' what am i supposed to be worried do we have some hardass who is gonna bust my ba-"

"Ehhhhh, not exactly. Your newer, so i doubt you've met her yet. I think she's on the upper levels if you wanna meet her~" The older vet cut off, reaching over towards the wall and pressing a communication relay on the wall that rang up to the briefing room above where he last saw her. "Hey, Dima! Its about time to gear up! You comin down?" The vet rang, a long pause of static following his question only proceeded by the sudden distant scuttling noises and doors swooshing open then closed. The vet gave a brief nod of understanding then leaned back into his chair to return cleaning his weapon. The rookie stared, shaking his head with a flop of his arms.

"Uh, ok. I don't think they heard you~" He joked, watching as the Vet slowly picked up his weapons case and closed it, removing it from the table and setting it down onto the floor closer to him. Slowly sliding it away with a foot. The rookie paid it no mind, still going about assembling his weapon. "But yeah, i hope the commander of this operation gets down here soon the briefing was unclear." He grumbled, the Vet nodding, slowly pushing his chair back from the table.

"Naaah, don't worry bout it. Chances of success go up with 'her' around, plus i think the commander is something of a legend. I think we should be fine~" He mused, his voice covering up the ever so distant sound of what could only be described as the pitter patter of water against metal. Though the closer it got, the louder the audible scuttling and shifting through the halls behind them as the vet noticed a large, very rapidly moving object traveling through the corridor and eventually breaking into the hanger. The Vet then just went ahead and scooted himself as far from the table as he could and watched as a certain four armed xeno came barreling towards them.

"The feth is that noise, i'm workin here who is do-"

"HELLO LITTLE COUSINS!" A loud, high pitched squeal rang through the air as within moments the entire table was completely crashed through and flung up and into the air. All the tiny bolts and parts to the rookies weapons scattered everywhere like a mess of confetti as a rather large, white haired alien woman with five, overly observant eyes swirled and scanned about while four, massive tendrils spilled from her back, carrying her back and forth in the room as she looked down at both the Vet and the Rook. "Dima was told we're gearing? Did we arrive? Are we there? Ohhhh happy days! Dima is so excited!" She cheered, practically bouncing on her tendrils like springs as the giddy beast moved towards the massive weapons locker, normally requiring a code to open but with her tendrils she just grabbed ahold of the lockers doors and pulled the bolts off the hinges and snapped the door off the locker. Tossing the entire door frame back at them as the rookie crashed to the floor to duck in cover.

"Oh chit!" The rook gasped, the Vet, a safe distance away with his stuff holding back a snicker. "W-what is this!? Who is this?!" He panicked, picking himself up as Dima haphazardly pulled random weapons out the locker and tossed them out after fiddling with one just to become bored with it.

The Vet pointed a thumb over at the alien girl.

"That, my comrade. Is 'Dima'. She's gonna be accompanying us on the ground. She's been around a few years, and she's a wild lass ain't that right Dima?" The vet asked, Dima peeking away from the locker with a shotgun in her upper arms and a massive minigun in her lower arms.

"Look what Dima found! If this one takes this stuff does Dima have to bring it back still?" The young lass asked, causing both the Vet and the Rook, whose weapons were in a zillion pieces just exchange looks.

"You can't be serious?"

"Ohhhh yeah, but if a forcie ends up trying to crash the party you'll be happy we brought her. Which is mainly why we have her. She's a lovely contingency against them~" He explained, eventually standing from his seat as the vessel they flew slowly neared the end of its run. Knowing they'd be taking off and engaging in conflict soon enough the vet went to the locker as well to begin picking through from extra gear while Dima, still towering over them on her tendrils just yanked grenades and bombs off the top shelf. "So, your in a good mood. What's got you all giddy hm?" The vet asked the glowing alien lass as she practically radiated in delight.

"So many things beloved cousin! Dima was looking at pictures of NOBO and it looked so cool! Oh, oh! And Dima saw the commander! He is big and super awesome and stuff! He is like a Firedrake!" She rambled on and on.

"It's 'Naboo'...and Firedrake? Huh?" The Vet corrected, Dima recoiling for a moment after having her phrasing checked.

"Oh um, well, Dima was working on stuff in the engine room and the commander passed by and Dima saw him talking to the ship flying people and they called him...uhhhh...KRAGGGGG!" She shouted, saying his name how she heard it in her head. "And his hair was red like fire and so Dima has dubbed him FIREDRAKE!" She cooed in delight, the Vet making an internal face when he finally put one and two together.

"Wait...Krag...red hair...you don't mean?-"

"Do you think Firedrake will sign Dimas book?" The alien suddenly asked. a small, whimsical picturebook suddenly being shoved into his face by one of her pairs of arms that read 'Heroes and Legends of Mandalore'. Just a old childrens book of ancient Mandalorian figures of notable myth and such, the Vet making a visibly confused face as he just threw up his arms in confusion. "Or, would Dima have to like, impress him for him to sign it?"

enclavediv4.png

Tag: Domina Prime Domina Prime | Location: Naboo

It was a bit peculiar mission for Kragr, having to reclaim a stolen relic... then again, the last time he went on a mission to reclaim something, he tore down an Imperial fortress on his own. Having spoken with the pilots about expectations of arrival, he began his route down to the hangar where he had parked his Titan.

Walking in his own thoughts, he suddenly heard the loud cheerful or more like giddy voice fill the interior followed by a 'bang' of something metallic breaking. "Right, that overexcited Mandalorian of very strange alien origin," reminded Kragr himself. The giant of a man wasn't exactly opposed to the female, in fact, she seem a highly competent fighter if not a slight bit mad. The reason he was on the fence about her, wasn't of her alien appearance or her way of speaking in a third-person perspective of herself.

No, it was the fact that she reminded him of a child completely wired by an overdose of sugar and Kragr had an inkling Dima could get very distracted by the smallest things on the battlefield, granted, he wasn't much better when the bloodlust hit him.

Nevertheless, he wasn't about to just drop the mission, because Dima acted like an overexcited child with too much sugar intake in her bloodstream. Entering the ship's hanger, his eyes fell upon the four other Mandalorians who would be on the mission with him. A veteran Kragr had fought alongside before, a reliant warrior and not afraid to do what is necessary to finish a mission. Then there was the newbie, a young man Kragr didn't know but if he had been chosen for this mission, the ginger-haired Mandalorian expected him to pull his own in a fight.

And then there was Dima, who was... with more tendrils than time to sit still in one place. It was crazy how much that girl flew around the place and Kragr thought his restlessness was bad.

His Titan had been behind a thick cover in the hanger which he usually didn't do, but he had learned Dima would go mental if she knew Kragr had brought his Titan. So, to keep the hyperactive alien girl from climbing all over the upscaled power armour when Kragr isn't there, he could surprise the girl with something capable of causing more destruction than herself.

"Alright ladies, just spoke to the pilot. ETA 15 minutes" announced with a smirk of a smile as he walked over to his own locker, where his weapons were stored and started to arm himself up.

smalldivgold.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom