Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glory To The Commonwealth [Rebellion Planning]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[media] https://youtu.be/L53gjP-TtGE [/media]​

Glory to the Commonwealth

Alright guys it's time for another Black Tie Syndicate Raid!! With all the excitement going on with the Deck of 52 and mass levels of destruction going on with the site, now is the perfect time to execute another raid! However this one is going to have actual stakes. Instead of your standard public thread, this one will be a Rebellion! We can agree that the Mimban rebellion was a raging dumpster fire, but after learning from our previous mistakes and this one is going to be much better! I hope. Probably. MOVING ON!!

Yes. This time around the Black Tie Syndicate is calling out to the public criminal community to join in as hired help. I love bringing people together for raids, fights, whatever threads and I'm happy with whoever wants to join up to go fight some commonwealth dudes or take on criminals! So let's get into the meat and potatoes when it comes to details.

Project Mayhem
The goal of project mayhem is simple. While working in small individually operating cells, you are to cause as much destruction, mayhem, and death as possible. Civilian casualties are acceptable but frowned upon. Law enforcement and authority figures are rewarded. Your individual cells and operating groups will wrack up points from how much destruction you can cause. From buildings, art, whatever it is your job is to destroy then fade into the background. The team with the highest level of destruction will be given a special prize at the end of the rebellion.

Project Cloak & Dagger
Focusing on the more subtle parts of the Rebellion, your job is to kill high ranking members of the military, planetary government, and whatever the hell else seems important. We don't care if it's a public accountant, if they were voted or appointed into some form of office then we want them dead. Operators or Operating Teams with the highest kill count will also receive a special reward at the end of the Rebellion.

Endgame
The idea we are going for here is mass destabilization so the Syndicate can come in from behind the scenes and establish a puppet government to spread control through the various systems. We want to knock the commonwealth out and assert control to spread the influence of the criminal underworld.

What's Expected Of You
As a group of professional criminals we don't want to know your name, we don't want to know your face, and we certainly don't want to know where you are from. We want nothing that can help identify you to law enforcement if someone gets punched. So bellow you will find a list of everything you'll need.

CHECKLIST
•Mask or Helmet
•Code name
•Weapons and Ammo
•Poor moral character
•Ruthlessness
•Communicator
•Armor (optional)

Payment and Gear
If you don't have weapons or armor then then that's perfectly fine. We offer a wide array of gear for your particular style of play. All weapon markings and serial numbers are of course filed off and removed for your convenience.

WEAPONS
Shotgun
Blaster Rifle
Submachine Slugthrower
Slugthrower Assault Rifle
Multi-Platform Blaster Rifle/Sniper/SMG
Napalm Grenades
Phrik Blade
Trench Club
Anti Tank Launcher

ARMOR
Operator Armor (comes with mask)
Phrik Helmet
Tactical Vest (with phrik plates)

PAYMENT: Payment is 125,000 Credits per outside operator, whatever loot you find, and you may keep any gear you take with you. If you want a customized item afterwards simply ask when the operation is completed.

giphy.gif
PROJECT. MAYHEM.​
[member="Miss Blonde"]​

I really want to help out in this, but I can't decide between mass destruction or assassinations lol.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

One the other hand I was already looking for a good opportunity to team up with [member="Onley Xiangu"], if you are interested of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom