Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Glory to the Commonwealth [BTS Rebellion of Commonwealth Alexandria]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[media] https://youtu.be/Z8qkHwszVUc [/media]​

Glory To The Commonwealth

Failure. It was never a good feeling or situation. It was a constant reminder that you weren't good enough, that you just couldn't quite make the cut. Failure was a real queen and it sucked. Of courts Miss Blonde was no stranger to failure, from the Black Tie Syndicate's once strong standing to it's decent one now, the Syndicate's few failed raids, even her own personal failures as a wife and mother. We were all haunted by the word. But where some choose to stay down and let the weight of the word hold them down, Miss Blonde didn't. Every failure was just a chance to learn something new, a way to adapt and change your strategy. To come back stronger than you were before, failure wasn't the end, it was the path to a new beginning.

The Commonwealth. A major galactic power that had its heyday and twenty minutes of fame. Much like her own criminal empire its influence and power began to fade and was now ripe for the taking. A more militaristic centered nation that wasn't run by politicians and congressmen, but instead the raw authority and leadership of the military. Blonde could respect that, people accepting to live under a military state in exchange for protection. But that didn't matter anymore, what did matter was that the Commonwealth needed to be given the death blow. That one final strike that would put the nails in their collective coffins and allow The Black Tie Syndicate and by default the entirety of the Criminal Underground to expand and once more be relevant in the galaxy.

Now the question at hand was how they going to remove the Commonwealth from their tightly knit bundle of security. To which of course there was an answer. When you kill a prized racing horse there's two ways you can do it. With the knife, or with the chemicals. Now a knife didn't work very well on Mimban, and it certainly wouldn't work well here. People would never follow the invading conquers. It was all too messy for s direct assault. So the best option was the chemical one. You destabilized them from the core. You blew up banks, military bases, academies, power stations. You targeted specific areas and destroyed them all while killing high ranking decision makers. You bred chaos and from chaos came order, and baby that new order was Miss Blonde and the criminal underground. All hail the New World Order.

"Listen up, I'm only going to say this once. Alexandria is not like any other world. The people here have been brainwashed to believe the military and life within it is the ultimate end all of glory and accomplishments. They believe that taking orders, marching, and cutting your hair a certain way is admirable. Now let's be real, that's dumb. Who wants to spend years wearing uncomfortable clothes and twirling a rifle? So today we're going to set these people free. But before we do that we're gonna have to hurt them. Really really bad." There was a cold chuckle that came out on the Black Tie Syndicate comms.

"There's gonna be a big hero factor, so if anyone tries anything kill them painfully. Let them be an example to the others, and most importantly leave their broken body up so everyone can see their precious military is nothing more than empty promises and lame safety briefings." The voice of Miss Blonde would then pause to conjure up her next few words.

"Project Mayhem, you know your job. Project Cloak and Dagger, I expect one hundred commonwealth scalps from every one of you. And I want my scalps. Get it done." That was all that needed to be said.

Throughout the capital city of Alexandria and around the world, vans filled with Black Tie strike teams and mercenaries were set and ready to ride on some folks. The jobs were simple, make chaos and remove decision makers, put them in a state of desperation then swoop in as the good guys to give the people freedom from their failed oppressive military state.

Miss Blonde specifically was in her own van taking a casual drive down a long road towards the planet's most prestigious military academy. Was she going to gun down a bunch of kids? No. But she would kidnap the children of highly influential people, pull them in and then execute them. Everyone needed a plan after all. So as her van stopped at an outside security checkpoint a security officer knocked on the window. He toted a standard patrol shotgun as he tapped on the window. The window of the van would slowly roll down to reveal a woman in a gas mask holding a pistol in his face.

"Sup." And then the pistol went off.

The loud bark of the ripper echoed and was quickly followed by multiple black tie enforcers spraying blaster bolts blindly through the hull of the van striking and killing the other guards at the checkpoint.

"Do you guys validate?"

Tags Commonwealth
[member="Horus"] [member="Winslow"] [member="Rayce Tharelle"]
[member="Alex Roeder"] [member="Allison Martha Iversson"] [member="Cadmon Lussk"] [member="Cait Falcor"] [member="Isaac Knight"] [member="Jacky Duzzle"] [member="Kel Hamner"] [member="Leonardo Tetuan"] |
[member="Corrax Talrus"] [member="Eli Brooks"] [member="Elsan Soban"] [member="Gna Grimwasp"] [member="Stokely McFadden"] [member="Tycon Lawrence"]
[member="Lieutenant Anat Merrick"] [member="Maris Jolner"] [member="Mia Conner"] [member="Nara Basaar"] [member="Silara Varis"] [member="Zeradias Mant"]
BTS & Friends
[member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Break"] [member="Brent Smith"] [member="Lucien Galtier"] [member="Six-O"] [member="Middenface McNulty"] [member="Darth Ferox"] [member="Tirgenis"] @Mr.White [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"]

Objective: Meet with Horus about the change in Government
Allies: The Commonwealth, [member="Horus"]
Enemies: Them Criminals. [member="Miss Blonde"]

Edric rubbed at his face, looking into the mirror of his quarters and inspecting his features to make sure they looked correct. One mistake and he would look like a fool in front of those that were on his ship today. The Skyfall was flying under an Empire of Kesh IFF with an Imperial Remnant one ready for interchange if the need came up, the former far more familiar to [member="Horus"] considering it was the same nation that his predecessor Solan had met with Horus the first time under. He had no doubt that a structured man like Horus would have kept the codes in his people's databanks and he leaned back before running over in his mind the size of his task force.

There was, of course, the Skyfall, Kesh's Flagship and the cruiser Edric utilized on all his missions when away from home. Then he had two, second generation Infernus cruisers along with him for the ride and some smaller anti-strike craft frigates. They would be left at the edge of space once he dropped out to keep watch on the young man's craft. He had a few reserve ships waiting in a nearby plot of space, but those were only incased things got a bit more hostile than he wanted. After all, he had not seen the Commonwealth in years, and he was sure the greeting they would get in the first place would not be a quick, 'long time no see.'

Soon enough Edric flinched, feeling the ship revert to real space and he sighed, moving towards the bridge to see if he can learn what is going on.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfMwuLgWTTM[/media]​
My squad and I sit atop a large military structure that Pierre identified as a Vehicle depot. I take the goggles from the top of my forehead and place them over my eyes. I bring up my plasma cutter and slowly begin to torch a hole in the metal roof. When it's almost complete I place a mag grip in the center, then give it a sharp tug. It comes loose and Charlie lowers a rope down the hole.

"Cover me," I say as I attach my D ring to the rope and repel down. Once at the ground I bring up my silenced scatter gun and sweep the area. I press a finger to my ear. "Clear," The rest of the squad repels down to join me.

"You boys know what to do," With a nod of the head my squad scatters and begins to place Det charges on the support beams. Whilst placing my charge something pops out of the corner of my eye. A behemoth of a vehicle. I walk over and caress it's beautiful metallic body. "Boys i'm in love,"

"That's good sarge. Nab the girl and lets get out of here," Someone says over the comms. The squad finished and rendezvoused at my location. When they saw what I was going on about their mouths seemed to drop.

"She's a beaut ain't she?" Me

"I think I almost came when I spotted it," Gomez

"Well clean your underwear and lets take her for a spin," Me

We clamber over the vehicle and find the entry hatch. I pry it open and hop in the cockpit. My squad follows taking up seats, acting as a proper crew. I hit the ignition and accidentally accelerate. We plow right through the wall in front of us and the base seems to come to life with comm chatter.

"What the hell is going on in their!?!" I silence the tanks comms and withdraw my detonator. I press the button as we drive away and the depot erupts in flames. I target a distant communications tower for my gunner. The tank kicks backwards as I hear a deafening BANG. I stare out the view port and watch as the Comm tower kilter's to one side then collapses.

"YEEOOO,"

[member="Miss Blonde"]

The last time he attacked Alexandria had been a bit different than this. The bit in this case were roughly one whole criminal empire and a few others, instead of the most small scale stealth operation he had ever participated in. Three guys against the commonwealth had been fun, but this sounded like a lot more fun. A raid with the literal orders to just cause as much mayhem as possible was a good way to spend the day. The other reason why this sounded like a lot of fun was because he deemed a good opportunity to impress [member="Miss Blonde"] with who he was when the mask was one, instead with being the man behind it. Not that he needed her validation or anything, but it was good if you had someone who valued and understood your hobbies.

Abyss sat it one of the vans, looking towards his allies for the day. [member="Darth Ferox"], the red assassin, long time ally and maybe even somewhat friend of Abyss, and [member="Onley Xiangu"], a young sith knight had not personally meet until today but heard many good thinks about. Based on his name Abyss had figured that he might was the son of another powerful sith lord, but that would only top this whole thing of.

"My vote goes for either bank heist or powerplant."

He had thought about that for a bit, and they seemed like the best targets to create chaos. Cutting of power was a quite effective way to create panic and unrest, the invasion of Coruscant had taught him that much. It was the better target from a tactical perspective, but burning down a bank was the more appealing one. Abyss never had been poor, but other than most he never had felt greed for material possessions, so he had no problem to literally burn money. Also most banks had vaults where other riches rested, which they could destroy. In the end a government needed something to fuel it, and even more people, money was the main source of energy. And while he would be at it he might would be able to take piece of jewelry or two to give to Blonde afterwards, when no one was looking that is.

Ferox, Onley I just thought I start us of here, but if you want to get to the planet another way I will change my post

Six-O

The Pan-Galactic Scumbag
[member="Horus"]

[member="Darth Abyss"] @Brent Smith @Lucien Galtier [member="Miss Blonde"] @Middenface McNulty [member="Darth Ferox"] @Tirgenis [member="Mr. White"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"]

Xoorurm_zps3i0q4tec.jpeg

Back at it.

No rest for the wicked. Luckily the Droid didn't reel from such a trivial sensation. When Six-O was brought in or hired for a task, you got your worth back in bulk. If you let him go positively Medieval, you may earn some sort of repute with the machine. He didn't need reason, just a payment. Treat him good and it may return premiums in a future pinch.

Now Six-O, he didn't need no special team of keyed up Academy washouts from the days of the One Sith.

He was death.

HE was fear.

Terror incarnate.

Plus it took a certain type of fashionable flair and eye for style to captivate the curiosity of his processors. Case in point, the ally he called in for this gig. Xoorurm, or the Butcher Beast of Belovia. Credited, and Death Marked for the wanton homicidal rampage he meandered in to after a lost game of Pazaak and a casks worth of Ice Blasters---he did love him some Sullstan Gin----that resulted in the infamous mutilation of two hundred and ninety-three Belovians on the freezing world some decades past.

So as it turned out, roughly 99% of the reason Six-O threw in with this band of Hooligans was mostly because his Gigoran friend here had gotten himself pinched while working as Heavy Gunner in a Terror Plot here on the planet of Alexandria. Something about Goose Stepping Militarist Xenophobic Kark Rag Poodoo Dumpsters that needed decimation.

First, Xoorurm didn't need a reason, he simply hated Authority to such a sickening degree, especially after having been hunted so long, that any type of Authoritarian seat of power needed to be toppled in his Grigoran eyes.

Didn't matter if he was right or wrong. They just needed to conk out in to the great Nether Black.

Six-O appreciated this.

All good, but as one could expect, a beautiful little beastie like Xoorurm didn't really have a very blossoming social network, probably another reason he fit right in with fellow Galactic Outcast, Six-O. Though [member="HK-36"] was showing promise in perhaps one day taming the Digital Demon.

So alone, TripB took on the task of culling out this herd. He wasn't doing too bad either, until his ammunition went dry and his four day rampage came to an end. Now he was destined for a cell, trial for his crimes against the Regime were skipped, likely going to be extradited off to Belovia to face Execution and spare time, credits and trouble here. That's where Six-O was now coming in.

A lone Speeder, pelted by rain accelerated down a long dreary road enshrouded by slate cloud and gloom, a heavy fog looming strong. In front of the vehicle a Prisoner Transport speed along lazily, whipping rain and quite unaware of the danger that began to creep up along the drivers side.

Quick click of the Radio with a familiar claw that stretch from large cloak sleeve.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRcPA7Fzebw[/youtube]

Perfect, now it was time to get started.

Ferox sat across from [member="Darth Abyss"] , his mask in hand. He was dressed in all black leather, almost like a biker, and his mask was to wear was a biker helmet. He had come simply to try and mend bridges with some of the more influential members of the many crime syndicates of the galaxy. A smile formed on his lips as he listened to the Black speak. Bank, or Powerplant. Neither seemed that interesting to the Zabrak.

"Flip a coin. I'm down with either."

[member="Onley Xiangu"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nM8agr7_TxE

This was fun Gna's first job after splitting with Jacky. she had a new ship and.. partner Midden.
It had taken a while to get used to his vocal paterns.
still Midden was a decent fellow once you got to know him.
" Ok big guy your up soon you ready? " she commed threw to the giant droid."

In the Cargo hold Midden made a look that could possibly be a grin.

OBJECTIVE: Decide on a course of action, and then make it loud.
ALLIES: [member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Darth Ferox"] | Blonde’s Merry Band of Filth
ENEMIES: Whoever wants to get in their way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk-iScJwuCA​

Though he was in fact the son of not one but two Sith Lords, it wasn’t a fact he chose to advertise. That was the sort of shadow that one might never eclipse and though the genetics he shared with his parents gave him certain talents he was fully committed to carving his own path through the galaxy. Both literally and figuratively.

Once again he found himself in [member="Miss Blonde"]’s employ, sitting in the back of a van rumbling along roads surely inhabited by the unwitting fanatical. He hadn’t quite found his own place in the galaxy but he’d had far more fun than he should have on his first job for the crime lord and he hadn’t hesitated when he’d caught wind of another. Though he was acting independently of any other organization he might have represented, he knew of the other two by name and reputation. He’d heard his mother speak of Ferox, and Abyss...Abyss he’d heard of through the same channels Onley was associated with. That was a guy he thought would know how to have a good time - though he supposed he was about to find out.

Onley was dressed non-descript, long-sleeve armorweave covered by tactical vest with his tattooed hands covered by gloves. Heavy boots planted on the floor of the van as it took a sharp turn, the only thing that wasn’t strictly mercenary about his dress was the helmet covering his head. All-black and skull-like, its only features were round red eyes and horns like a Devaronian’s curling from either side of his head.

Bank or powerplant? He was right - Abyss knew how to have a good time.

“Bank's my vote. More than just credits there,” he said, thinking he might find a present or two for his next date while he was at it. He was nothing if not a gentleman. The van screeched to a halt, a bunch of shouting ringing in his ears as something went wrong upfront in the pilot’s cabin. “And whatever we find on the way, I guess,” he said as he got to his feet and smashed the button to open the back of the vehicle. The soldiers outside looked just as surprised to see Onley as he was to see them, though the Knight grabbed the first one by the lapels and smashed his helmeted head against skull. A satisfying crack later and the party had started.

the Sultry Ewok flew close to the surface. Midden revved his power core.
" Ready? go." Gna commed and the massive droid powered his way out of the ship.
dropping to the ground.
" GREETINGS ME AM MIDDENFACE MCNULTY AND ME AM HERE TO ROCK AND RULE. " he yelled as he began to spin his huge threshers.
with ease he began casually picking up civilian vehicles and eating them.
Turning to the crowed he yelled
GiantMenacingArgentinehornedfrog-size_restricted.gif

[member="Darth Ferox"]
Horus

Darth Abyss [member="Brent Smith"] [member="Lucien Galtier"] Miss Blonde @Middenface McNulty Darth Ferox @Tirgenis Mr. White Nate the Bounty Hunter Cyrus Falcor

The rush of young blood. Abyss chuckled a bit a [member="Onley Xiangu"] pushed out the van in a heartbeat. The thought was actually was a bit ironic, as the man wasn't much younger than Abyss, if at all, but with being a sith lord the view of the galaxy changed a good bit, it became broader and wider to see the bigger picture. A jedi would've probably called it wisdom. Slowly the sith rose from his place, and moved out the van. Other than his two allies he had made no effort to disguise himself as a common criminal. His mask was a symbol that was quite familiar to those knowledgeable in underworld matters, so there was no reason to hide who he was.

As he stepped outside he was greeted by a set of soldiers which looked already kind of surprised after the sith knight had cracked the skull of one of them open in a fairly raw and brutal manner. Abyss was already sure that Onley was his type of guy. Looking at those left the sith lord simply lifted his left in the air, to show them why his enemies had decided to call him the Mindeater. Two of them turned to the others, and as Abyss wrist flicked, they suddenly opened fire onto their former friends, their will replaced with his commands.

As slowly as he had emerged from the van Abyss stepped forward, besides Onley looking at the knight with a casual interested. He knew the extend of his own power, and he had seen [member="Darth Ferox"] in action quite a few time, so until they would either reach a bank or a real enemy he would take a back seat and allow the man to shine a bit. One of the soldiers under his control caught a blaster bolt to the heart, as one of the others finally figured out that he wouldn't stop shooting at them. Unseen on the outside Abyss lifted an eyebrow, and flicked with his left again. This time the brave man who had been ready to shoot his friend for the commonwealth moved his weapon under his own head and fired, the corpse meeting the ground as a small trail of smoke danced up the air from the hole in his head.

Objective: Assist BTS With the rebellion.
Allies: BTS, Miss Blonde.
Enemies: The Commonwealth

A fighter/transport hybrid flew towards the Capital city with a small group of BTS enforcers manning the guns, Also to assist Kane in creating chaos in the city drawing military to the city. Now Kane, A force of nature, Stupid and no regard for his life, Is now a professional bounty hunter. He carried an advanced Blaster rifle, Dual heavily modified Blaster pistols and an assortment of explosives.

"Miss Blonde, My friend. My team is en route to the capital city ready reek havoc on these people." He said his voice said booming through the comms.

The ship landed at a landing pad in the city. 2 guards approached the ship with weapons drawn. The cargo hatch of the ship opened, Kane stepped out of the ship then shot the guards both in the head. The blaster shot sent more guards to the landing pad causing a shootout that will soon escalate into a full out assault.

Objective: Wait for the signal to wreak havoc.

The back of the van was large enough to fit about three men on each side, eight people in total if you counted the driver and front passenger. Tirgenis took things like this into detail, what time it was, how many people remained after the battle, when the other people in the van got impatient and tried to hurry the mission up. But the Black Tie Syndicate seemed to be a worthy ally.. Worthy enough to kill people for 125k credits and free weapons if the mission was completed and he survived. Which he knew he most definitely would... He studied everyone, his opponents, allies even. However his allies acted in front of or behind Miss Blonde's back, he would complete the mission, and receive the award for it.

The van came to a quick halt, and everyone in the back of the van went quiet, quieter than they were before. They waited for the signal as they did the whole time, and then they heard it.

Bam

And the thud of a body hitting the floor, that was their signal, they were taking down the militaristic people to act as heroes. Establish freedom, justice, righteousness within themselves. He drew his pulse rifle and began firing blindly through the back of the van, to kill any others outside. After doing so, he held his hammer in hand, ready to put it to use.
[member="Miss Blonde"]

Ah, to be young again. Blue eyes watched the doors open only to see the younger Sith take action, beginning the slaughter in a haze of brutality and manipulation. And here was Ferox, still putting his helmet on. Was he getting slow in his old age? Not bothering to debate the sensitive subject in his head the red man slipped the biker helmet on and flipped the visor down. He jumped out of the back of the van just in time to see one of the enemy soldiers shoot themselves.

"That your work, Famine?" Code names were a requirement to the job, and what better than the Council titles of an invisible order? A rather large gun was pulled from it's holster, and with his mechanical arm he fired the unnecessarily large hand cannon with a resounding bang. Nearby, another of the soldier's chest blew apart in a mess of gore. "Please, don't rush off without your elders though."

[member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Onley Xiangu"]

Finally, a chance to just relax and do what he did best, without having to worry about a War breaking out because he smashed a dudes skull like a walnut. Big Deal.

Unlike the rest of his BTS members, he was on foot, long black cloak swaying around his tall frame, his light plastoid armor underneath home to a wide array of weapons and toys. The only visible weapon was his rifle, the gold weapon looking a little out of place with his black persona. But it would matter little once he started shooting.

He looked like a NCO, his black military fatigues fitting right in with the rest of the population. That would work to his advantage soon enough, his mark ahead of him, "Hey, you're late, Janky. Rest of the squad id already up there, int the transport." Shaking his head, he began to walk ahead of Nate,calling back. "And take off that damn cloak!"

[member="Darth Abyss"], [member="Middenface McNulty"],[member="Onley Xiangu"], [member="Miss Blonde"], [member="Gna Grimwasp"]

My tank roared as we kicked it up to top speeds. We rammed the gate that led out of the base and entered the main highway. I took a nearby exit that would lead into the capital and was met with traffic. I casually stayed a vehicle's length away from the car in front of me as we inched along.

“Sarge, what are you doing?” Pierre

“I’m driving,” Me

“WE’RE IN A TANK! KHARK TRAFFIC,” Shouted Gomez. Then it hit home. He was right. I kicked the tank back up to max speed and rolled right over the car in front of me. I watched as people exited their vehicles screaming. We approached the city proper and I noticed the first skyscraper. It was spiraled, made of glass, and at the top was a giant statue. Probably some sort of architectural master piece.

The tank rocked again as a round left the chamber. I hadn't even realised Gomez had taken aim. The tall building erupted in a gout of flame and the top half collapsed into the bottom. Smoke plumed upwards from the wreckage and I could just hear sirens begin to wail as emergency vehicles raced for the wreckage.

“That’s gotta be at least a hundred KIA’s baby!”

I shook my head and smiled. It felt good to get paid to blow poodoo up. It was my favorite past time. In fact it was Armageddon squadron’s speciality.

“Hey Gomez, I think that deserves a drink,” Charlie

“That it does!” Me.

I spotted what Charlie had only seconds after him. An exotic dance club titled Boobie Bungalow. I attempted to park the tank out front and ended up just crashing through the wall. We hopped out of the tank and went inside.

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
Allies: Commonwealth [member="Dean Letham"] [member="Jackson Mills"] [member="James Harper"] [member="Horus"] [member="Lucien Galtier"]
Enemies: Black Tie Syndicate [member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Darth Ferox"] [member="Tirgenis"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Middenface McNulty"] [member="Onley Xiangu"] [member="Gna Grimwasp"] [member="Six-O"] [member="Kane Parsk"]
Objective: Intercept the vans

Yula's force arrived on Alexandria after a long flight from Maramere. Rumors of Black Tie Syndicate activity on this planet forced her army on the move there, which numbered roughly 500 infantrymen, a few of which were grenadiers, but mostly still line infantry, a squadron of AT-STs, and a squadron of AT-AAs. Line infantrymen had DC-15A blaster rifles, three thermal detonators apiece, and grenadiers had an entire belt of grenades with a slugthrower pistol on hand. And a few equipped Several machinegun teams are awaiting deployment while the rest of the Commonwealth's military is preparing She made verifications about her equipment: Com-link? Check. Lightsabers? Check. Thermal detonator? Check. But she is now wearing the black robes of the Sith: hopefully from the AT-AA she calls a mobile headquarters, the enemy won't notice that Sith are fighting other Sith. And possibly make them believe that the First Order is hunting these Sith down. But before the battle begins, Yula had one last briefing to give as her men, clad in standard-issue One Sith stormtrooper armor, prepared for battle.

"If intelligence is correct, general, we expect Sith to be onboard vans. The very same Black Tie Syndicate that was defeated on Christophsis. Yet you're a Sith yourself: why are you making us fight these Sith-backed criminals, general?" an AT-ST driver asked Yula.

"Yutan: I discovered there that betraying these idiots was better than to serve people hell-bent on destroying the galaxy and repeating the same mistakes as the One Sith before it. Battle stations! Justice for Yutan!"

"Justice for Yutan!" her men shouted in unison.

"Deploy machineguns at strategic points across the city. Major thoroughfares, and their intersections. Load armor-piercing ammunition: it's our best bet at defeating the vans, and the Sith Lords inside them. We want defensive fire to catch and destroy the vans, and snipers on overwatch at street corners with the same ammunition, so that they can hit both the vans and the Sith Lords within. As for the AT-STs, this is about search and destroy"

"What about tne anti-aircraft?" an AT-AA gunner asked her.

"Place the AT-AAs in non-conspicuous locations: load them with slugthrower-firing infantry. Other than that, fire on any BTS aircraft in range. Now, go forth and fear no darkness! All units, fire at will!"

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Looks like the pigs had shown up. But good news, they weren't very smart. They assumed a few things that worked in favor of the Black Tie Syndicate. This would of course be broken down very specifically. First and foremost they assumed that the Syndicate and its allies were just gonna pop out of the woodwork and start shooting her men, nope. They were fighting a bush whacking guerrilla insertion force whose job was hitting targets and blowing them before fading into the chaos. This wasn't a straight forward fight, this was anarchy in the streets. Secondly they were driving vans, you know that one vehicle that was pretty much everywhere. It was like trying to find a slightly off color needle in a needle stack. Weapon scanners were pretty much useless on this planet since as a military based planet, guns were everywhere. So by their apparent logic they were just going to fire on every single van that crosses their path without due process or even a shred of evidence. Yeah that only worked in favor of the Syndicate when it came to chaos. Hell, they should all just take the day off and let these people do their job for them. The next problem was that this was a capital city of a highly urbanized area, there were millions of people spread across miles and miles of land. How many men did she have? Five hundred? Yeah, have fun doing crowd control on that. At best the enemies defense was little more than a minor inconvenience to the Syndicate that would be rectified soon enough.

Blonde didn't have to order anything, all she had to do was stick to the plan. Surely the people of the commonwealth would open their arms openly to former One Sith military, they were only responsible for the deaths of millions after all.

So Blonde just continued with the status quo. She drove the van forward towards the academy and sighed as she tapped her fingers against the steering wheel. But soon the mood would liven up as [member="Kane Parsk"] would contact her telling her that they were moving into position. She'd have to reassign the nutjob, his talents would go wasted and they had plenty of people blowing stuff up. They needed to kill high value targets.

"Negative Nutjob, I need you and your team to bring the hurt on a few high valued targets. There's a officers club two klicks from your current position. Kill them all and demo that building. Over and out." Blonde gave her orders to Parsk and hopefully he'd follow.

As for her right now the Swiss cheese van would putter a stop outside the academy and Blonde would look back to the ape [member="Tirgenis"] and admire the brute strength that was his species. Honestly she was wondering where she could get more, she only hoped they weren't as dumb as Graug.

"5-O should be right outside and the school will probably be on lockdown soon, that means kids will be hiding in classrooms. Now I don't want you to kill any kids. But if they make a move on you then you do what you have to do. I want them rounded up and secured in the lecture hall. Explosives vests on them as hostages, and remember don't hesitate." Blonde finished her little order session then one of her boys set up an E-Web at the back of the speeder.

The trunk was kicked open and soon the man on the gun started to lay blaster bolts into the front of school and it's courtyard. Guards went down left and right but there were still plenty to take care of. Stepping down from the van, Miss Blonde and her tactical team of masked wearing killers came out to play.

"Big guy. Find the school's commandant. Bring him to me alive if possible. If not then a intact corpse will due" Always with the plans.

[member="Break"] [member="Edric Vanyan"] [member="Lucien Galtier"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Six-O"] [member="Darth Ferox"] [member="Gna Grimwasp"] [member="Onley Xiangu"] [member="Middenface McNulty"] [member="Kane Parsk"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Yula Knezevic"]

Objective: Investigate Hyperspace Disturbance - Identify Possible OpFor
Tag:
[member="Jackson Mills"] | [member="Cait Falcor"] | [member="Sasha Starkos"] | [member="Janice Lastimosa"] | [member=George] | [member="Eli Brooks"] | [member="Isaac Knight"] | [member="Gunther Creed"] | [member="Yula Knezevic"] | [member="James Harper"] | [member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

1145 hours, 12.4.849 (military calendar)
Command Deck, CNS Agincourt,
HOME FLEET, Alexandrian Orbit,
Alexandria, Cadi System, Unknown Regions

Mikado-Nine shuffled into the room. It was filled to the rafters, crew and soldiers alike stood shoulder-to-shoulder. All of them observed the Captain's observation screen. It displayed over a dozen feeds across Alexandria. Dean Lethams eyes shuffled from the display to the viewport, in the far distance HOME FLEET en-massed in a blockade around Alexandria, drop pods, gunships and troop transports were being deployed. It almost reminded him of an angry swarm of bees, and some terrorists had just hit their nest with a stick.

His eyes transfixed back onto the feed. There had been a handful of poor calculations on the part of the terrorists. They were using vans, some outside the capital, but some were inside the capital. They stuck out like a sore thumb. The capital was monitored closely by a tight transportation network that forbid most forms of travel, forcing Alexandrian citizens to utilize the vast network of public transport systems. The vans were being tagged and monitored from HOME FLEET as they made their rounds. Some would be lost as they turned a corner and the view was obstructed by skytowers, but for the most part the eyes of the Commonwealth glared hatefully on the insurgents.

There was a wild buzz in the room. The soldiers were funneling out as orders were received, crew began to move to their stations and organize bombing runs and scouting pickets. Alexandria was weak on a galactic scale, fielding poor weapons and armour, and their vehicles and fleet were subpar by most standards. Their only strength was numbers, and Alexandria was an ocean of soldiers. Communications chattered madly to each other, echoed in the command deck, "Reading multiple pings within the planetary defense grid." Battlegroup Uluru announced loudly over the Battlenet, "All units are mobilized and ready," they reported. Deans gaze shifted once again to the viewport, in the distance he saw a fleet of a dozen warships begin to make atmospheric entry. "Outside activity is henceforth shutdown. Martial law is in effect."

"Mikado-Nine, your mission parameters," the Captain bellowed, handing over a datapad into the super-commandos palm. The Jaguar was momentarily speechless, offering only a nod to his commanding officer. As the unit filed out into the hallway and made the descent to the hanger by lift, Dean began to tune into the emergency channel within the Battlenet. "This is Danger-Two-Two-Nine, prepped for combat insertion!" a womans voiced hailed HOME FLEET, his throat tightened and he forgot to breathe. That was Hadiyya's voice. Before he could change frequency and attempt communication with his former comrade the emergency channel exploded in frantic terror.

"What the hell is going on!?" someone screamed, another shouted louder, "We're coming in hot! The wings been clipped!" A moment later the line cut and a Commonwealth operator announced to all, "We just lost a bird." The elevator doors opened and Mikado-Nine made a quick dash for the nearest MPD, crew chief waving them in as more marines followed in behind them. In a matter of seconds the transport was filled beyond capacity, the doors closed and they were engulfed in darkness, then a soft red light illuminated them. The planet would be placed on lockdown, allies were hailed from distant systems. Hundreds of thousands of Commonwealth personnel, active and reserve, would flood the planet. And one by one they would clear the sectors of insurgents. They would not negotiate, they would not submit. They would bleed heavily, but the Commonwealth had faced worse, no matter how bruised they become they would remain standing at dawn. Until then; chaos reigned.

Me Middenface see lunc..AT-ST's come at me so me go get speeder ace chew it.
then me use new guns to fire at them. me run over ah smush dine...AT-ST and me eat them.
them shhot at me. but me pull gin off snak aNDD GRAB LEGGS ME MAKE WISH AND CHOW DOWN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom