Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Glaive E-Class SEWACS Frigate Gen II (update 2.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
kottos.jpg
(Photos from Ace Combat 6 :: Kottos :: Copyright NAMCO)​

[DEVELOPMENT]
__Not Applicable
[MANUFACTURER]
__Ri'ess Regal Drives
[MODEL]
__Glaive E-Class Frigate Gen. II
[CLASSIFICATION]
__Support Frigate
[AFFILIATION]
__The Confederacy of Independent Systems
__The Closed Market (SSB) RRDI Outlet
[DIMENSIONS]
__Length: 214.82 meters
__Wingspan: 236.82 meters
__Fuselage Width: n|a
__Height: 64.86 meters
[MODULARITY]
__Convertible to "Glaive A" via Dry Dock Modification
[PRODUCTION]
__Mass-Production (upgraded from Unique and Minor)
[CONSTRUCTION]
__Alusteel Frame
__Titanium Alloy Chassis
__Misc. other metals and compounds
[ROLE]
__AEW&C / SEW&C
__Electronic Support Frigate (support role added)
[POWERPLANT]
__(6) RamDrive Engies
__(1) I-c1x Heavy Solar Ionization Reactor
__(1) Standard Hypderdrive System & Gen. One Backup System
[HYPERDRIVE RATING]
__Class 1.0
__Backup, Class 10.0 (reduced from 5.0 for Guide-2 standards)
[MINIMUM CREW]
__2 pilots
__2 FTL comm relay officers
__4 ESM operators
[COMPLIMENT]
_ 32
[ARMAMENT]
__(10) Quad-Laser Turrets (changed from Battery to Turret)(75% redux)
[HANGAR]
__n|a
[NON-COMBAT EQUIPMENT]
__Relativistic Shielding
__Frigate Class Ray Shield
__Frigate Class Particle Shield
__Standard Communications Array
__HyperComm Relays
__HoloNet Transceiver
__Standard Life Support Systems
__Standard Navigational Systems
__Aft Small Sensor Radome w/ Self-Guided Missile Jammer
__Heavy RotoDome Scanner (effective to 5,000 km)
__Class 2 Droid Brains for SEWACS/Comms Systems Automated Assistance (added)
[PASSENGER CAPACITY]
__2 non-essential personnel
[CONSUMABLES/AIR SUPPLY]
__30 days rations at optimum capacity
__10 days air at optimum capacity @human standards
[SUBLIGHT SPEED / MANEUVERABILITY]
__Class 4.5 (reduced from 5.5 - support)
[DESCRIPTION]
__The Glaive E-Class frigate was made by a collaboration between the Mnenchei Monarchy and expert outsourced companies. While the design is Mnencheian by right, the manufacturing was done primarily by Rendili StarDrives and Sienar Fleet Systems as a classified private contract using resources shipped from Mnencheiasus mining facilities. Unlike its earlier counterpart, the Glaive, the E model was designed to provide electronic and sensory support to any accompanying craft through the use of relayed sensor information and logistics that blanketed an area of operation. Also, if a jamming device were to be used against anything in proximity to the fleet, the Glaive E vessels could attempt to layer over it a feed of their heavy sensor equipment's data to all nearby allied ships. This function is very similar to AWACS in real terms. (The RotoDome is the "bubble" housing in the nose of the craft.)
__Since the provincial assimilation of the Mnenchei Monarchy into the Galactic Republic, Ri'ess Regal Drives now solely and independently produces the Glaive E (Gen. II model) via mass assembly on their orbital ring shipyards in the Pii System, made in part for the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Since then, several different systems and mechanisms have either been rounded out or improved, and this Gen II variant is legal for galactic market retail.

__DISCLAIMER: Having an AWACS-like system isn't an excuse to see everything bigger than a softball within a several hundred kilometer radius. Like any sensor system, if it's stealth, if it's obstructed by something or if it's designed to be hidden, it's not going to read as a ship proper on the scanners. Fair use and common sense is ensured. (EWACS stands for Early Warning & Control System in real terms.)
[INTENT]
__Update on a previous existing ship to make it more in line with new standards and more marketable.

Please use the standard template without changing the terminology, layout, or adding to it just to say 'N/A' in the added spot.
Back up hyperdrives start at ten and then go lower.
A ship this size and with these systems should have at least ten times the optimal crew amount without extensive automation.
Other than these few things you're looking good.
[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

Saera Willamina Savan

[member="Domino"] - Sorry. The template was the original full template I used to use on all of my company submissions before I started getting lazy.
The hyperdrive was already approved.
The ship is actually rather small, and wouldn't be able to fit that many people. Can I just double or triple it and add droid brains?

Please get un-lazy and bring this to our current template standards. It also needs consumables added, which shows why we use a standard template to copy over and use. It prevents things from dropping through the cracks and going missing and lets Judges easily find info and see if something is missing. As for the class 5 back up drive, that was on a different ship and does not apply towards this one. What you've done with the crew is fine.

Saera Willamina Savan

[member="Domino"] - Actually, it's the same EXACT ship. This was made because I realized the other sub was too ridic/open to interpretation. I don't see why my company is going to suddenly start building the ship worse in every field than it originally was on a whim. It wouldn't even be substantially cheaper....

Maybe I'll make this the open market model instead, if that's absolutely the case.... *contemplates*

Saera Willamina Savan

[member="Domino"] - Sorry for the trouble. I've opted to make this thing marketable after all, so for all intents and purposes, this will be a different model of the same ship simply made to different standards (like how Lexus in the US is just a luxury-package Toyota in Japan). The other one will still get updates of its own later.

Edit: Oh yeah, the edits were made.

That's fine then, but I'll ask that in the future you use the standard template and just fill in the blanks and possibly add any fields you think are absolutely necessary for that ship. Still need that back up drive at ten or slower, i think you typo-ed it to a speed of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom