Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gladiator duel ( OCC and rules )

Now me and a friend will be dueling dnd style with Popo as the game master, and announcer to fluff stuff up. Only we will be fighting all are welcome to join the arena but only to watch and give your thought's and what not. this thread will serve as an OCC forum. But you can also do bets on who you think will win as well. Papo ( or was it popo Kark I cant remember right now xD ) . anyway enjoy

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Okay, here's some basic rules for IC. Obviously, all Board rules take complete and total precedence at all times.

- Anyone can take part in a match fight thread. However, only the two combatants can "legally" fight. Anyone fighting in the stands or audience will be removed by Popo's Arena Security. If an audience fight gets too out of hand, I will PM the involved individual or individuals to chill out. If that doesn't work, RPJs and/or Staff will be contacted.
- All matched fight threads will take place in the Open Roleplay Forum. This allows all characters from all factions to come watch the fight, enjoy the match, and bet on the outcome. Any characters from different factions caught fighting will be removed by Popo's Security.
- The matches are divided into three Tiers:
* Tier 1: Player Characters face off against NPC animals, slaves, or gladiators.
* Tier 2: Player Characters face off against each other in PvP matches. No deaths occur within the matches. Dampener fields reduce all blasters to stun rounds. Rubber bullets replace real bullets. Paramedics on scene treat any injuries in the match. So on and so forth.
* Tier 3: Player Characters face off against each other in PvP matches. Deaths can occur here following the SWRP Chaos board rules. All weapons allowed. IC'ly, final judgement on who lives and dies falls to the match Judge. However, the Match Judge cannot condemn a PC to death without the explicit permission of the PC in question.

- Specialized matched fights are allowed (ex. Cage matches, fist fight only, ranged duel only, etc.), but only if both combatants are in agreement on both field, allowed weapons, etc. beforehand.
- Betting is allowed for the fights. All bettors must bet through the Arena offices beforehand to receive their bet slip. Only credits are allowed to bet at this time (Later I may include items and such as betting material, but for now we'll stick with 'real' currency).
- Cheating is not allowed, however, if you do and your opponent allows it, they are also now allowed to cheat. Should a match deteriorate into constant cheating between both combatants, the match will be forfeited for both combatants. Bettors who have bet on a match that has been forfeited for constant cheating will have their credits returned to them, provided they still retain their betting slip (seriously, if you're gonna cheat, do it tastefully and don't overdo it. Also, only cheat if it's in your character's nature. Makes no sense for a Jedi Master to pull a sonic blaster out of a hidden pocket at the last second during a pre-agreed 'saber fight only. Use common sense, folks.)
- OOC cheating will result in a PM from the judge. Failure to edit will result in RPJs or Staff being notified. Failure to edit at that point will be punished however staff sees fit. However the staff decide, the combatant will also be banned from further Gladiatorial matches until sponsored/backed by Staff. (essentially, if you powergame, metagame, godmod, or break Board rules, along with Staff jumping on you, you won't be allowed to compete until they give the okay).
- Winners of the match receive a portion of all bet winnings. Losers receive nothing but their lives for a loss. Deceased gladiators will have their body and items sent to next of kin or, failing this, their sponsor. Should a deceased gladiator have neither next of kin or sponsor, the Arena takes possession of the items. (This is IC, obviously. OOC, I'm not gonna take your epic pistol of epicness just 'cause your character doesn't have grandma as a next of kin and you sponsored yourself. Again, common sense, people).

Anything I should add?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom