Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contract Give Me Eyeballs

Used cybernetic eyeballs, to be specific. The fresher the better.

Don't have any on hand? No matter, it's not the only thing I need.
  • A lightsaber. No questions asked, but please avoid bringing angry Sith and/or Jedi to my doorstep. It's bad for business.
  • A fully-functional cloaking device or a vehicle, starship, or other piece of equipment incorporating such a device. If it's in a starship and the starship is big, just leave it in orbit somewhere remote. I don't have infinite garage space.
  • A 'path engine' and/or a thorough explanation of what a 'path engine' is.
  • Used cybernetics, especially eyeballs - but you knew that already.
  • Damaged or undamaged Mandalorian armour made from that fancy metal of theirs.
  • Anything else that might strike my fancy. I don't want any fleshy bits, so don't bother asking.
The Peacock's Ethical Acquisitions Guide.
  • Not sure how to ethically acquire the above? No problem, I'm here to help! Say you're a bounty hunter and you've caught a cyborg - does the bounty specify "Alive and with eyes"? If not, you can presumably remove the eyeballs and give them to me! What about lightsabers? Well, you certainly don't have to kill a Jedi, just win their lightsaber from them in a game of cards, or something. Since prescience is cheating, make sure to cheat yourself! As for Mandalorian armour, just challenge them to a duel and win - they might be honour-bound to hand it over.
You don't really care about all of that, though, do you? You're here for the reward.

Worry not, there most certainly is a reward, but let's discuss the details when you've got something to offer, eh?

OOC: Style points matter - if you beat up a PC and steal their eyes, I will be very pleased with you. Assuming they're not all fleshy and gross.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom