Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give me a Reason [Jacen]

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya stood in what had once been the middle of the Golden Girl's dance floor, arms folded tightly across her chest as she stared out into the city of Coruscant. Clean up crews were hard at work trying to tidy up the mess that Jacen and Mikhail had caused. A large chunk of debris from the second building they had destroyed had ripped through her building, killing some of her staff and many of her loyal customers.

Anger didn't quite cover how she felt. Behind her, a surveyor bickered with one of her accountants as they haggled the price of repairs, but Anaya didn't care about any of it. She made a promise to her staff members, that the only person they would ever have to fear was her. The only way they would die would be at her hands. Yet today, she had pulled four of them from a wreckage. A wreckage caused by the collateral damage of two children who simply couldn't take their fights elsewhere. Oh she wanted the senate and Coruscant to suffer and she had her own plans to ensure that, but then her staff blood would be on her hands.

"Lady Apoleia, this man is trying to rip you off. I strongly suggest you find another contact for repairs."

She closed her eyes, the rage building in her chest. She drew in a deep breath and held it there, refusing to let it be seen here. "Where would you suggest I find one, Nicholas? Look around you. Look outside. There. Isn't. Anyone. Else." The accountant seemed to shrink under her gaze.

"My lady," he said nervously "I understand you are upset about this mess but I really-"

"Upset?" the word was barely above a whisper, a tongue ran across her lips and she turned her eyes to the surveyor. "You may go. Repairs will start tomorrow whatever the cost." He bowed and left her alone with her accountant who watched her carefully as she turned away again to stare out at the mess. "You hired me, to ensure you got the best deal. That was not the best deal." He blinked, and in that moment Anaya moved from the ledge to stand behind him, the force granting her the speed to move in the blink of an eye.

"I don't give a damn whether is was the best deal or not. I can no longer gather the information I want because two moron sith lords simply couldn't help themselves and have trashed my club. I have lost four very good spies and every minute that this place is not operational is a minute that I am losing money and intel and customers. There is a time and a place for a deal, that was not it. Now get out of my sight before I change my mind and kill you."

She watched him flee, and for a brief moment, she allowed her rage to get the better of her. Red sparks of lightening exploded from her fingers and danced across the remains of the bar, adding to the list of damage. It did nothing to make her feel better so she gave up, moved to the ledge that had once been her club and sat down, legs dangling over the peril drop, trying to find a good reason in her mind not to find the two idiots and make them pay for this in her own way.

@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

"Mar, stay here please?"

The droid nodded, and extended a lamanium covered arm. In it's palm was Cavill's lightsaber, and Jacen quickly took off the glasses and the ring that hid his Force presence. A minor headache built as his full senses returned, but soon he was fully open to the darkness again. Undoing the tie on his suit, he rolled his shoulders back and fully stood to his full height in the unmarked transport. Taking the lightsaber, he jammed on to the clip on the back of his belt under his coat. The door to the unmarked transport opened, and Jacen left dressed in a business suit for the club before him. Mar closed the door and the transport went to fly with traffic for a while. With the city on high alert, there was no need to leave anything to look suspicious. He followed it's path for a moment until it got lost in the traffic, and then he surveyed the damage that had been incurred from the fight that had taken place a few days earlier.

The fight he had been in. Smoke billowed from the Senate still, and memories flashed before him as he surveyed the scene. They had been in a titanic clash for sure, and all the destroyed buildings were evidence of it. If not for the timely intervention of Spencer Jacobs and her healing him afterwards he'd still be laid up somewhere or dead. Blas-Tech had resumed normal production, and thankfully his company had suffered zero damage in the duel that had rocked Coruscant. Holding the briefcase that was covered in durasteel for a moment, he finally peeled his eyes off and headed into the dance club that had been thoroughly been destroyed. Anaya had mentioned that he had destroyed some of her things back on Dromund Kaas a few days ago, and he was here to see the debt repaid.

A Sith Lord's kindness, help your own. Forget the younglings you force drained to death.

"Sir, are you sure you're allowed in here?"

The man's voice barely registered to Jacen, and he could hear and feel the man's fear. "Yes, I am. I'm here to pay your boss some funds I believe I owe her." Standing to his full height for good measure, he shot him a deadly smile and pressed on into the destroyed club. It didn't take long for him to recognize some burn marks that he himself had left from his deadly sight. "Whoops," he muttered to himself crossing over the debris that littered the club. A fraud recognized a fraud instantly, and he knew this was not just some simple business establishment. A few questions started burning in his mind, but Jacen left them be as he saw the distinct red lekku. Without a second thought he walked up right next to where she was sitting on the edge of the destroyed building and joined her. Cavill was no fool though, he put the briefcase between them as he let his legs dangle.

"So, seems I did a number on your club. Here's ten million credits, don't bother on how I have that kind of money. Let's just stick with the simple facts: I'm sorry."

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya felt his presence before he entered the club, she found her nails digging into the floor beside her to keep herself from getting up and dealing with him in the one way that would make her feel better. It would be wasted energy, Jacen was not the sort of sith that you took head on. He was the sort that required poisoning, or killing in his sleep, and Anaya had many more imaginative ways to kill someone without putting herself in harms way. She humoured herself with these as he sat down beside her, eyes closed as she drew in a deep breath to control herself.

She had been good on Dromund Kaas because they had had company. Now, though, they were alone, so the only people that could bear witness to her rage was herself and Cavill. Eyes snapped open and she turned red orbs, glittering with rage upon the titan at her side. Had she not been otherwise preoccupied, she might have had a comment for him being in a suit. "No," she said coldly, "You are not sorry. You can't even begin to comprehend the damage you have done so there is no way you can offer an apology of any worth."

She rose, snatching up the briefcase she moved toward the half demolished bar. "Nicholas!" she shouted. The accountant reappeared, pale and trembling, clearly fearing for his life. She shoved the briefcase into his hands. "Deal with this." He nodded, clearly surprised before catching sight of Jacen. "My Lady, isn't that-"

"Nicholas!" she said sharply, drawing his eyes back to her "You didn't see him. Now go." He bowed, and left the club, briefcase tightly held in his grasp. For a moment Anaya said nothing, she stood one arm folded across her chest, pinching the bridge of her nose. "You know, I'm struggling to find a damn good reason not to kill you and Mikhail. What was it you were hoping to achieve when you confronted him in the senate? Revenge? Wanted gain some form of honour after he handed your ass to you the last time you fought?"
@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

"What does structural damage and the loss of life have to do with anything? We can afford anything we want Anaya, there is no need to be upset over the loss of life." Jacen said all of this as he looked down, and realized that he himself had been flying about the city only days ago. It had been the one power he had kept tight to his vest, and one he didn't like to use publicly. But there it was, all over the holos now. Jacen had looked at the videos himself, and had been impressed with the raw speed and power with which they had both moved. Everyone of his employees was still in shock, and he had first hand seen a normal person's perspective on it all. The fear on their faces that beings of that power stalked in the galaxy had been something he wouldn't forget, and it had forced him to think on things.

The little interaction between Anaya and her accountant happened, and Cavill made sure to glare at the man as he left. It was nothing overtly threatening, but the intent was clear. Don't mention you saw me or I will come and find you, even if I have to deal with your Master. His attention returned, and he couldn't help but laugh at what she said to him. It wounded his immense pride for a moment, and she was partially right about what she said. Leaning forward a little, he let gravity pull on him slightly. Calloused hands gripped the edge tightly in case she got cute, but it wouldn't matter he could float back up if need be. There had been a time where he had feared her, but that had morphed to respect as time had passed. A smile crossed his face as he looked at her, but his tone and words were dead serious.

"Yes, I took him on for what he did to me after I gave his name up. It's because of him that I got my ass handed to me, it's also why I saved Spencer Jacobs after and killed Darth Radec, Anaya. Your interrogation literally led me down the path that allowed me to embrace the truest power out there, my rage knows no limits." It was true, and a bit of it revealed itself as his eyes shifted to the corrupted yellow and red he was prone to have in fits of anger. "Yes, I took him on, because someone had to stand up to him. The Empire treats him like a God now, so I took on this God on the galactic stage in front of everyone and showed everyone he can bleed and that he can be beaten in a fight." At those words, he looked forward before speaking again.

"Too often, the beings in true power of the galaxy tip-toe around when we should be strutting. I don't fear the monster anymore, because I am him."

Nisha Decrilla

N
"If it was simply structural damage and a mere loss of life, Jacen do you really think I would be as angry as I am?" She shook her head, moving round the half demolished bar in the hope that something worth drinking had avoided destruction. "Do not misunderstand me, I couldn't care less about this disgusting planet, nor about Mikhail, and I agree that someone needs to beat his pathetic existence into the ground. I owe him that much..." she paused, hand closing about a dust covered bottle. She brushed it off, her mind more focused on the last time she and Mikhail had had a conversation that wasn't in a room full of people.

"Though...I might also, in a sick and twisted way, be in debt to his mercy." She looked down at the label, smiling inwardly that her favourite drink would find itself safe and sound. "and that is only because of Spencer frakking Jacobs." She dropped back down next to him, deft fingers unscrewing the bottle cap she took a long sip. "The interrogation was meant to set you on this path, Jacen. However, your twisted sense of honour has set back my plans by a couple of months. As for Mikhail," her lips curled into a dark smile "let him revel in his false glory. The higher he thinks he is, the harder he will fall."

@[member="Anaya Fen"] (aye bby, tags plox)

"I refuse to let any one man walk around like they are a god if more powerful things skulk about the galaxy. I'm sorry, he got what was coming to him. If I die for doing the same thing one day, so be it." The thoughts of a mask he had bought came to mind, and how he had resolved that that would be his plan if such a day came. Jacen looked out on the skyline, simply letting himself be. For a moment he felt as if he were the ruler of the planet, and Anaya resided in lordship over the planet as well. It wasn't far from the truth, he controlled the galaxies weapons, she held it's secrets. Away from the Empire, they had grown into much more powerful beings than they had been while confined to it's rigid structures. All that needed to happen was for the two of them to make a plan, combine their might and influence and they could shake the galaxy.

Or they could throw down in another structure of importance.

"So, he saved you from her. She saved me from him, and here we are sitting together?" The galaxy wasn't anywhere as big as he had hoped at times, it seemed he was haunted by the same ghosts constantly. "Next thing you're going to tell me is that Ashin Varanin is behind that door, and Voracitos is outside waiting for me at my car." He laughed, hoping it was a joke. "Let's go ahead and throw Moridin and Tyrin Ardik in there too, and we should have most of the movers and shakers on the dark and neutral side listed." Taking her lead, he walked to the bar himself and dusted a bottle off. With a gentle twist of his wrist, the cap came off and he was partaking in the beverage as well as soon as he sat down next to her now that the briefcase had been moved.

"So, what did I set back? Any hints? Or are you going to keep all those secrets to yourself?"

Nisha Decrilla

N
"No." Anaya corrected "He did not save me from her. He tried to kill me because of her. Because he loved her and I tried to kill her. The fact that Spencer and I have an understanding about one another's death is what kept me alive. Its a dull and complicated story." Anaya gave him a hard look as he sat down next to her, his leg brushing hers slightly. He would feel her tension in the force, though it did not show in her body language. She had gotten to good at hiding things from plain sight. It wasn't that she didn't like Jacen being close to her, it was the fact that the thought of her last meeting with Mikhail reminded her that her guard should never be let down.

She could place Jacen in the possible ally casket for now, but he could do the same as Mikhail and stab her in the back. Only when she could see both of his hands did she relax slightly, though she still remained alert. She turned her eyes back to Coruscant, sipping the bottle in her hand, contemplating answering his question. "I share secrets, when it benefits me. Does it benefit me to share my secrets with you, Jacen?"

@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

"Why did you want to kill her, what's the grudge between you two? From my experience she was one of the few individuals who tried to actually reach out and know who i was, with little regard to my title." It was the pure truth, and Jacen hated admitting it. From the moment he had set foot on Korriban all those years ago, he had been hounded from multiple directions. Many wondered why he was so good at fighting, it wasn't just because of his size, training, and upbringing. If he hadn't learned the skills he had Mastered now, he would have been dead within days after meeting Tirdarius. That man had hated everything about Jacen, and every Sith after him had tried to destroy him as well. There had been little doubt as to why he had left the Empire that first time to join the Fringe, he never could have grown and become more than what he was if he hadn't.

In truth, they would have killed him most likely. It was through the forgiveness and grace of Spencer and Ashin he was still alive and what he was today.

Whatever unease was radiating from Anaya, he simply paid little attention to it. She was formidable, and he had no desire to fight her whatsoever. This was as close to an apology as she'd ever get from him, and the money had been his way of asking for forgiveness for the damage. So while her defenses were up, he was simply enjoying the peace for a little bit. Then she brought up secrets, and a whistle escaped his lips. "You know, I can buy any secret you have. I could keep you in business for a few lifetimes, easily." Cavill took another swig of his drink, letting it burn all the way down his throat. Most would assume he was grandstanding, and they would be correct to do so. Fate and chance had seen that he was telling the truth, he had claimed his birthright and his families fortune. Then there was that little weapons company he secretly owned. That was a good little secret in itself, and one he wasn't keen to share.

"Name your price, I'm being serious."

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya smiled at Jacen's question. "It's not important. Not anymore. We share a strange bond, Spencer and I." As she spoke she closed her eyes and reached out in the force, sensing the woman that would take her life elsewhere in the galaxy. Given more time, and effort she could probably find Spencer but she didn't need to right now. Eyes snapped open at his admittance of wealth, but she rolled her eyes at him shaking her head slightly.

"And what would you do with my secrets, hmmm?" She countered "How would selling them to you benefit me? Money is material, I don't care about materials, materials can be stolen or destroyed." She waved her hand at the mess they were sat in, to reiterate that. "The only reason I'm making you pay for this mess is because I haven't the resources to spare to do so myself, nor do I have the time nor energy to make you pay any other way. Your unpredictable and you can offer me nothing of true worth in return for my secrets."

@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

There was more going on between Spencer Jacobs and Anaya than the Twi'lek was letting on, it didn't take a genius to see that. Seeing an opening, he thought of pressing his luck and going for information. That was what made the galaxy spin round and round correct? Especially when it was a secret pertaining to two of the most powerful and influential people in the galaxy. Cavill's mouth threatened to open, the question was on the tip of his tongue. Go ahead Jacen, ask and see any opportunity from this pass up. She's clearly not wanting to discuss it, but go and try it brute and see what happens. The man who had taken over Blas-Tech Industries knew when there was a chance for more, and this wasn't one of them. It would only cause her to become more dismissive of him, and might even possibly lead them to fight if he pressed too far.

One duel on Coruscant was enough for the week.

"Well, I do know one secret that is worth more money than you posses." A sly grin crossed his face, and Jacen couldn't help with the knowledge he possessed. "Let's just say I have inside information on one of the most high-profile businesses in the galaxy." Another sip, and that same grin remained. "How's it feel to know the brute has a secret you can't pay for?"

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya watch Jacen carefully as he spoke, the sly grin on his face making her lekku twitch as she resisted the urge to remove it forcibly from his pretty face. Her face remained otherwise calm as he tried to tease her. She blinked and looked away, taking a sip of the fiery liquid in the bottle and recalling the names of high profile business men and then checking them off her list of those she had met.

A smile spread across her lips. "I don't buy secrets, Mr Cavill. I manipulate them out of people." Just like I manipulated you. "But clearly the thought of having one up on me is pleasing you, so I'll humour you. There are only a handful of high profile business men that I haven't met, nor seen in this bar. And only one of them interests me. So, if you do have as much brain as you do brawn then you'll know that your little secret only counts if its about Cade Lee." The owner of Blas-tech. Another one who had crept out of nowhere to become one of the richest men in the galaxy. Impossible to get close to without alerting the droid body guard that is forever close by.

The idea of knowing just a little bit more about the mysterious Cade Lee did interest Anaya. If she knew more about him, she could manipulate him into helping her undo the galaxies governments from the inside out. After all, what better ally than the greatest producer and distributor of weaponry the galaxy had to offer. "You want to know my plans in exchange for your secret about Cade?" She clicked her tongue, she was taking a great risk if she was to tell Jacen about her plans, though he could be a useful ally. A formidable enemy too.

@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Oh? She wants to know about me does she? Cavill hadn't meant to take it this far, his hubris had gotten him in a bind again. Looking back out at the skyscrapers before him, he simply rolled the bottle between his hands for a moment. Contemplating how much force would be required to crush it in his hands, Jacen envisioned his ten fingers grinding the glass to dust. Such a petty act would accomplish nothing, he knew force only worked if there was an audience to see the brutality. It was a lesson he had learned from experience, from conquering worlds for those lesser than himself. His pride was momentarily wounded, knowing he deserved to sit on the Throne. Feth, Anaya deserves it too, and yet here we both are sitting on Coruscant. The man who desired everything simply rolled the bottle around for another moment, then finally he decided to break his silence.

"An exchange? What do you possibly have planned that is so bad that it's worth this secret?" He looked into her eyes now, completely disregarding the tattoo's and anything else that would break his focus. "Please tell me it's something I can be of use for, I do so enjoy actually using my power in public if you can't tell." That same devilish, unrepentant grin crossed his face as he looked over towards the burning remains of the Senate building. It wasn't a secret how Jacen viewed things, but now his curiosity was piqued enough that he would offer some level of access to his alter-ego to Ms. Fen.

"Tell you what, I can get you access to Mr. Lee from the get go. Now depending on how good what you tell me is, that'll determine what else you get to learn today."

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya smiled to herself as she brought the bottle to her lips, closing her eyes, the heat of the liquid fuelled her imagination. She could see Coruscant burning. Not like it was here, this was little more than childs play. The Senate Building, 500 Republica, the Works and the University all engulfed in a chemical fire that would decimate hundreds.

And she would still have one vial left.

"I had planned Corusant's Reckoning." she said softly, opening her eyes. Setting the bottle down at her side she reached for a chain about her neck, pulling free a small vial of green liquid. One of six vials she had obtained with the help of Valik. One she had given to the alchemist as payment for his silence and help on the matter. The other four were hidden on her ship. "Do you know what this is, Mr Cavill?" she asked softly. There was a dangerous gleam in her eyes, a hunger that no one had ever seen before. Anaya yearned to bring chaos to order, she wanted the galaxy to burn under her feet and this was her first step towards it.

@[member="Jacen Cavill"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom