Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Give him nothing but take everything

Header-BG.png

TORTURE

New_Project_11.png

Illyria's Moon, Avius

There are no dungeons in Draggone Palace. There was no need. Draggone Palace was a place for family and allies. Why would the King sit on a throne hovering above those he condemned? It never made sense to Darth Malphas. Illyria had no organized prison when the King took his throne, mostly because the harsh laws in the many provinces dealt with the most severe of criminals, leaving only minor offenses to be sorted by the local jails. A headless man needed no dungeon cell. Yet as the times came and left, the King himself was amassing quite the need for a private area to hold those captives of his.

He needed a place where none could hear them scream.

So he turned to where he usually embarked when he wanted to keep certain dealings separate from the shining light of Illyria. He traveled to the dark side of the moon Avius. There a small complex had been built to his exact specification, with members of his own Royal Guard overseeing it's security. There were a number of BX-series Commando droids to assist the Royal Guard, but their presence was more luxury than necessity. Every year The Confederacy offered so much to the Exarch's private defense budget, he may as well utilize it.

The room was dark and with it came the stale air of a confined space. It was a relatively large room with some furnishings. A simple bunk, a sink, refresher unit, and even a small book shelf with some number of reading works. Nothing that would just tickle the mind, but enough to keep a man from going mad if they had been here long enough. However in the center of the room was a confinement deck. Utilizing a state of the art repulsor field it worked well to keep the Sith pureblood suspended above the deck, his arms and hands bound by the invisible fields surrounding him. The old pureblood had gaunt features and an exhausted expression. On either side of him stood two IG-100 Magnaguard droids. They raised their electrostaffs to him in unison, pressing the electrical current into his body and forcing a scream from deep within his throat.

He let out the pain filled scream until a voice spoke up. "
That's enough." Darth Malphas said, waving a hand out to halt the droids. Immediately the droids pulled back their electrostaffs, stepping back from the exhausted prisoner. The Sith stepped forward into the single light that came from the top of the containment unit. "You should speak now and earn a swift death. Better that than to suffer for an eternity." The man said in an even tone, his hand adjusted the cuff link of his ebony suit.

"P-pretender." The Pureblood growled. "Pretender!" He yelled out with a deep hatred, sadly that hatred was overshadowed by hours of torture. So what started as a harsh scream died out in his throat. Malphas tsked at the man before turning to those gathered among him, his apprentices.

"Very well. The hard way is often more laborious but it does reveal a lesson with it."

"The trick of extracting information is to not shatter the mind or destroy the body." The Sith said, gesturing to the Sith Pureblood. "Do what must be done, but provide me with my information." The Sith walked over to the edge of the room and leaned against a steel table while crossing his hand over his arms.

"Now then, who is first?" He said with a small smile.

"The containment field has stim packs to boost his energy should he fall unconscious. Too much pain will result in such, as can too harsh an impression with the Force. Also he is surprisingly good at keeping his thoughts hidden, i doubt any of you could breach this barrier without him being exceptionally distracted." He explained.

Bottom-BG.png

So far in her time with her Master, Eryneth had learned more about a royal court and being civilized than anything to do with the Force. Not that learning how to use silverware was a bad thing, but her training with the Force had been pushed onto a back burner. That changed this day. She had been invited to attend her Master and had traveled with him to Avius.

The moon was an interesting place but she wasn't given leave to go exploring. She didn't really want to but that sense of curiosity still lingered about her and she paid close attention to the details she could pick up along the route they followed.

Calmly listening to what Adron was saying, two of her hands moved up and down her arms just a little. Her lower arms hung at her side. A shiver went through her body as she remembered what she had gone through at the hands of the Sith Empire before she escaped. None of her skin was scarred. Mental was another matter.

Sniffing through her nose, she could tell he was telling the truth about what was included in the containment field. Hesitating a moment after he asked for a volunteer, she stepped forward.

After having watched the lack of effect the electrostaffs had on the Sith, she knew she wouldn't be using them. One of her lower hands came up and lightly touched one of the runes tattooed on her and it glowed slightly.

Turning to her Master, she raised an eyebrow and pointed to the prisoner.

"Can I fight him?"

In many ways, she still a bit feral and it showed in the question she asked. Her way of dealing with quite a few things was to just physically beat it up.

Adron Malvern Adron Malvern

When Eryneth spoke up, the King regarded her with a curious loft of the brow. For a simple moment he believed the woman had been joking. It was soon obvious that she was not. She suggested fighting the man which was not a strange concept considering her demeanor, however it was a strange request considering the overall mission. For a time the King merely sat in silent consideration before gesturing to the Pureblood. "Torture is an art like any other and while physical force is often necessary you must take care not to inflict such damage that he is no longer of use to me." He explained before pointing to the suspended pureblood.

"I don't personally care what you do to him. However he will not be free from that chamber." He explained. "While he is not particularly impressive in combat there are dangers to releasing your prisoners." He told her.

"Inflict pain and see the result you yield." He suggested while crossing a hand over his chest. The Pureblood himself was not amused by Eryneth. In fact when she stepped forward he went as far as to spit at the woman. The slob of blood and bile had fallen short, landing on the woman's boot instead but it had conveyed the intended message. "You will get nothing from me, pretender!" He growled out.

Melina Suarez Melina Suarez

Breathing in through her nose, as Adron spoke, Eryneth did not at all like the answer she was given. However, she wasn't going to just throw in the towel and give up because she wasn't happy. Letting the breath out through her mouth, the woman nodded and approached the prisoner.

When Adron stated she could inflict pain, her eyes lit up just slightly. Looking t him for just a moment, her attention returned to the man in the containment field.

"Pretender? What am I pretending to be? I am exactly as I appear. You'll get nothing false from me."

Her hard skinned fingers lightly touched the face of the sith and she waited on an answer from him. If nothing came from him, she would tap at her chin in thought for a moment. As if a light went on in her mind, she started snapping her fingers next to his ear. In time, she hoped the constant sound would start making him talk or at least annoy him greatly.

Adron Malvern Adron Malvern

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom