Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girls night out

This was the day. Echo had decided it was about time for her to start having some fun but she also had some questions for Deneve. She would ask her about her past over dinner and then they would go clubbing and Echo had booked them a room at the best hotel in town with a 24 hours a day spa and salon. It was going to be a fun night.

Echo would put her high heels on and go to her friends room and knocked on the door

[member="Deneve Verd"]

Deneve had been troubled as of lately, so when Echo invited her for a girl's night out she was both pleased and more than happy to accept. A rare occurrence was Deneve actually wearing a dress that accentuated her form. She had just finished taming the mass of waves that cascaded down her spine when she heard the knock on her door. Moving forward, she slipped into the silver slides that would be paired with her little black dress. Opening the door, she flashed Echo a smile."Echo, so glad to see you!"

[member="Echo Kora"]

Her eyes took in her friend, a genuine smile dancing across her features as she returned the hug given to her by her dear friend."You yourself look lovely Echo, I was excited to be invited by you tonight." Reachig behind her, Deneve would pull the door closed and then give Echo a light squeeze."Let's go have fun. Goodness knows we both need it!"

[member="Echo Kora"]

She moved to catch up to Echo, her hair billowing behind her as she rushed over to her friend. Reaching out to tap Echo on the shoulder, she would stop her momentarily."Thank you Echo. Thank you for being my friend. You're the first friend I've ever had." She spoke sincerely, a sweet smile dancing across delicate features. Looping her arm, through Echo's it wasn't long before she motioned for her friend to lead the way.

[member="Echo Kora"]

She flashed her best friend a brilliant smile before moving to slide into the drivers seat."I will fix that soon." That said, it wasn't long before she had started the speeder and backed out." Where to my friend?" She would question softly, glancing at the female form the corner of her eye.

[member="Echo Kora"]

She chuckled softly, taking Echo's directive and heading towards one of the best restaurants in town. "So, how are things?"She would question softly before picking her the resturant closest to a few clubs. Arriving at their destination, she would park the speeder before, moving to climb out and wait for echo to join her.

[member="Echo Kora"]

She stilled perfectly before rounding on her friend"Did he threaten you or bully you?Do I need to shove my heeled boot up his arse?"Questions asked, she headed inside to order a heavy drink, she was going to need it.

[member="Echo Kora"]

"I see. Well let's leave talk of him for some other time.." Her words came out more forceful than needed, a pained look crossing her features before she downed a glass of Whiskey. Turning her friend she, would study her for a few long moments before debating whether on how she wanted to progress with what needed to be said.

[member="Echo Kora"]

"I'm not upset with you. I'm annoyed with that male. He says things with thinking how they would affect others. " She would reach out and touch Echo's arm lightly to reassure her."My friend I have a favor to request..?"

[member="Echo Kora"]

"Should there ever be a time when I seem out of control and nothing is getting through to me. I want you to kill me. " She said this like it were the most normal thing in the world. Lifting a glass to her lips, she would take another sip before leading Echo to a table and motioning a server over.

[member="Echo Kora"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom