Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Girls Gotta Eat, Right?" [Seanna Vel]

| [member="Seanna Vel"] |

Alicia had heard of Salliche Agricultural Corporation before. Being in the market for the distribution of foodstuffs, of which Salliche partook in, meant that she was aware of them and vice versa. It also happened that she and the CEO of Salliche, Seanna Vel, were new found associates in the Black Tie Syndicate. All the ingredients- pun intended- for the two to do business together.

Chandrila had farms. Salliche also had farms. Alicia was looking to expand Chandrila Group's customer base and Seanna had contacts that she had made on Salliche. It was the same on Alicia's end. So, the two would convene via holocall to share contacts, get in touch with them and set up contracts so as to advance both women and their respective corporations.

Sitting down before her holo communicator, Alicia begun the holo conference by first contacting Seanna. She awaited her associate to answer.

Coming to find a cup of hot tea in her hand. As strange as it many seem that she always had her flask at hand or even a glass of her favorite whiskey. Finding herself unable to do much more then this. As let her finger slowly made its way to the button pushing on it. As her end came to life giving away to the holo of one [member="Alicia Drey"]. As she let her smile be of very pleasant smile upon her lips.

After they had went back and forth in emails she couldn't help but smile upon her own lips. To met the lovely lady behind this Chandrila farms that she was representing. Curving as she spoke into the holo.

"Aww Miss Drey its a good to finally met you, I'm very interesting to see what you have to say on this matter that you came to seek me out in."

Basic wasn't everyone's first choice of language. Ignoring broken pieces of the sentence, but understanding what Seanna had said, Alicia opened the exchange: "It's great to meet you too, Seanna. I've heard nothing but great things about you. I was happy to discover that you own an old and well established corporation like Salliche. I am looking to expand my own agricultural corporation and so I've contacted you to set up a contract between both sides."

Taking on a smile upon her lips.

​Like wise, its great to met another lady in agriculture as she had time to look over her own corporation. AS I'm always looking to to do business with your corporation. Please tell me your idea how can I be of services for you. You will find that I have had a great dealing with the galaxy already with a lot of contracts put to good use. Also a lot of planets, along with the idea of having a free market on other planet where all can bring there goods to bring as a better market I know this would interst you and those that your repress.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"Perhaps we can discuss those ventures another time. Today, however, I would like to focus on the dealings between Chandrila Group and Salliche." Adding another pleasant smile, Alicia brought up several images on the holographic. Appearing beside Alicia floated the holograms of the Acavus Harvester, Acavus-class Bulk Cruiser and Acavus Sprinkler System alongside images of Nerf Steaks, Roba Chops and Endorian Chickens.

"Chandrila Group has many items that we can provide Salliche. Our Acavus technology will increase production on your farm and in particular, our bulk cruisers are fantastic for supply runs." Gesturing to the steak, Alicia said: "We also raise excellent livestock, which produces the finest meat based produce on Chandrila. We would be happy for Salliche to enjoy your technology and products."

As she was eyeing what was sent forth before her she couldn't help but understand that there wasn't much more then to nod her head, as she went over what was be fore her eyes. Very good I feel that this is a very good start to a very good working relationship don't you think Lady Drey, I must say that these product look of the highest quality. With your Bulk Cruiser I could maybe be wanting to work on a good deal or two on a few. Finding now that she wasn't much of talking but wasn't at all the one to tell that she couldn't do anything else but wait as she waited she really had time to look her with her own eyes at the marble in the meat.

After all she was one to understand the marble of meat wondering what the breeding stock looked like. After all she wasn't one to no go blindly into any kind of dealing.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"The Acavus bulk cruisers are expensive. At the current price, I would be looking for fifteen million per cruiser." Reclining in her seat, Alicia folded one leg over the other, gesturing with her arms. "I am willing to negotiate a contract between both our corporations. But I have to wonder what Salliche Agricultural Corporation has to offer?"

Of course, Alicia already knew what she wanted from Salliche, before she had asked her question and way before this holoconference. But it a business technique to learn exactly what Seanna wanted to offer Alicia and what she wanted from Chandrila Group. Alicia fell silent to listen.

There this one was getting down to the meat of this all. Even now with the price she had to wonder what she wanted out of it all. After all she wasn't one to take this lightly or even wonder what her own people the ones that had put her in the CEO position had for her. Knowing with out a doubt there could only be one thing that she wanted but mabye she would just hold out just a bit longer for this on hand.

Well, here it as you know that my company covers a very large part of the galaxy not just one planet what if could get you the some of the market that we now use. Lets just say that if you want something from use we want something for you guys. In a way its only fair right.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

"You speak of cooperation between our respective companies. I like that idea." Alicia always planned to move Chandrila Group beyond the Chandrila system. Indeed, she had the vision for the company to come into ownership of several farms spanning the galaxy, to a point that it would become the pedigree of the agricultural sector.

"So, how about I make a proposal? Salliche will agree to a contract, where our respective companies will become like a brother and sister entity, between the Chandrila and Salliche system. Chandrila Group will provide it's Acavus technology- for a fee- and in return, we will work together to improve our respective positions on Chandrila and Salliche. I envision that our corporations will become the main source of agricultural spanning the Core worlds. Later, beyond to the Outer Rim Territories."

[member="Alicia Drey"]

This brought a bright smile upon her lips that only had what could be a hint of smirk, if only for a split second if one could be be quick enough to see it. Even so she couldn't be more please but for now she could only nod her head as she put one of her finger to her lips as she tapped on it. As one thing she learn in her business dealing as not to seem to eager.

I think this could be a good start of a great relationship, in the matter of business Miss Drey, I feel that this can work, with the ambition that you speak of ruling, this has never been far from my mind. One more thing since you seem to have good research I like to have use of it in return of the planets I have already made dealings upon, with the factions I have made contrasts with.

Alicia nodded. "What you decide to do with the Acavus tech that I will sell to Salliche is entirely up to you. They are essentially yours to do with as you wish. However, they are not to be sold on or given away to other corporations. This would be a violation of the patents that I have in place."

With the deal made, Alicia planned to have the necessary paperwork filed and put through, so that the blossoming relationship between Salliche Agricultural Corporation and Chandrila Group could begin in earnest. All that was needed was confirmation that the deal was struck. "So, Seanna, do we have an accord?"

Loyalty that where it lie if one was to get a head in this galaxy one must some what trust another one, that was the first step, this was her coming out. This the start of a new there was much to be done in the galaxy now that she had a partner that could move forward. This she moisten her lips.

Its a deal, Miss [member="Alicia Drey"] , as if I come across any tech through my own adventures I will share with you only, and with Chandrila Group

"Thank you, Seanna. Here is to our future." Alicia raised a nearby glass of water in toast to her new partner, taking a sip before placing it back down on the table. "I'll be in touch." Turning the holo conference off, Alicia moved away from her table and out of the room, finished with that days business arrangement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom