Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gifting Gear to my Alt ?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Hello Factory ppls,

Question for ya? I built a ton of great stuff for a Jedi Character of mine in the Factory. Personal items, armor, weapons, and vehicles. Now, unfortunately that character is dead and I'd like that same gear to be usable by another character. Ya know, rather than build it all again or simply create a deviation or copy-cat of it.

Do I need to do any paperwork or submission modifications to transfer the gear to a new character? Or can I just write a thread about acquiring the gear and purchasing the vehicles IC and call it a day.

Thanks and bravo,

:D :p

___

Ex: M7 Disruptor Weapon & Fodorian Katan Armor.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Preliat Mantis"]

I should probably specify, none of the gear in question required a Dev Thread. Does that change your mind? :D :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Preliat Mantis"]

No yeah, I see your point. I guess I could technically submit new gear specs to the Factory. Maybe I'll browse the Marketplace and see what's cooking. Good thinking.

:D :p

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Buy-From-Me.png

[member="Jay Scott Clark"],

First off, Nice avi. Love the game played over 27 hours already. I have to stop playing it.

Second, I would check the Factory for some armor that would be customizable (Blastech has an Iron Skin [High grade armor weave] that can be used as an underlay for armor) and other such things that are in there for your character. I believe that Akure has a "Warden Cloak" that has cortosis in it (large price tag) or you could use Glistaweb for some very light armor.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ive never heard of this manufacturer called "Me" before....

I exchange semi-unique items between my characters sometimes... but that is because they are mother and daughter, lol. If you have a reason and it doesn't feel forced, go fo it; if not, a new submission doesn't hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom