Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghosts of the Past

Toby couldn’t explain the feeling he got from kissing Crix. Sparklers on Life Day? A spring breeze? A comet blazing through the night sky? The kiss was reminiscent of all those things. It was like all of the wonders of the galaxy were wrapped up together in one boy’s soft lips. Toby eagerly returned the kiss, hungrily meeting Crix’s lips with the power of all his unfulfilled desires. Their lips parted and Crix asked if he was sure he wasn't hurt.

“Yes, Sir,” said the slave, his eyes gleaming. “In fact, I’ve never felt better.”

Throwing caution out the airlock, Toby boldly leaned in and kissed the other boy, his fingers finding strands of red hair to sift through. When he released Crix,Toby found his arms playfully pinned. It seemed that the other boy was enjoying this as much as he was, which was good because that meant that he wouldn’t get in trouble for it.

Lying face-to-face with Meriet’s grinning son, he was told that he lost. If holding this boy was the result of losing, Toby decided that he didn’t mind at all. Then, Crix wanted to hear the naughtiest thing he’d ever done. It wasn’t a memory he enjoyed sharing because he got a vicious beating for it, but he couldn’t really say no to his young master’s request. Plus, he did lose the game. Reluctantly, Toby fessed up.

“One of your father’s soldiers was mistreating the horses,” he said. “So I shoveled some manure in his bunk that night. When he found out it was me, he beat me black and blue with the butt of a heavy carbine.” He gave a wan smile and added:

“It was totally worth it, though.”

As far as his forfeit, Toby narrowed his eyes in thought. What if he picked something the other boy didn’t want?

“I don’t know what to pick!” he insisted with a nervous laugh. “I think that you should pick, Master Crix.”

[member="Crix Meriet"]

Had you asked Crix to describe what kissing Toby was like. He would likly spend several minutes staring at you opening and closing his mouth ... How did one describe somthing so infinitely glorious? Eventually he would answer simply 'Like Rain' then he would say no more no matter how much he was pushed , after all in his private thoughts those words were symbolic of anything anyone could ever need to know to answer that question and If they couldn't see the symbol then they had no right to glimpse into the connection that the kiss had cemented. For Crix rain was the embodiment of perfection.

"Good" Crix replied softly still petting Toby's soft hair, he was glad that Toby was unhurt. The fear that toby was hurt was the scariest thing crix had ever experienced. Scarier even than monsters.

"You ha ..." He had begun before Toby pulled him into another kiss, setting his heart aflutter all over again. A symphony of rain his his ears, the feeling of fingers in his hair and a smoldering warmth spreading from his lips. Was it possible to have more perfect a moment. He was thoroughly out of breath when they parted.

Crix slipped Toby's hands down to the floor pinning them gently as his thumbs rubbed the hollow. Crix was really enjoying himself, Toby was perfect. Beyond perfect. Crix felt that feeling in his Tummy again as he looked at Toby's gleaming eyes. "You have wonderful eyes T" he said, able to get it out this time. Then Toby began his story.

Crix listened intenty to Toby's story. At first just continuing to thumb the slave boy's wrists but then as it became clearer that Toby didn't like sharing the story Crix went back to stroking toby's hair. Poor T, he had thought as Toby described being beaten with the butt of the carbine. Before Smiling a little along with Toby at his cheeky 'it was worth it'. Then his smile dropped.

"What was the gaurd's name?" He asked, His father would be furious if he learnt of a soldier mistreating the horses they were one of the few things that made the elder Meriet smile. Crix's dad would fire the soldier and Toby would be a little safer. Toby's safety had a new found importance for Crix.

The guard never did get fired, Crix had changed before that could happen ... the guard was drawn and quartered on Crix's order two days after the elder meriet got ill.

Then Talk had turned to Toby's forfeit, Toby's eyes narrowing in a sweet way as he thought, causing crix to melt a little and kiss Toby's forehead before returning his hands to stroke Toby' head.

Inevitably Crix was asked , well told , by Toby to pick. He hummed and thought for a moment still stroking Toby's hair. He wanted to hear more stories from Toby perhaps nice ones this time though and he wanted more of Toby's touch.

"Perhaps we could go back to the pillows and the blanket and you can tell me more stories ... any you like, you seem to like the horses you could tell me about them " Crix thought Toby's affection for the horses was cute " Perhaps you could give me a massage too , so I don't get a booboo from my fall" He teased again then climbed off of Toby.

Going back to the pillows and blankets sounded like the greatest idea Toby had ever heard. Anything that would allow him more time in Crix’s arms. But what could the other boy possibly want with his stories? Toby was a slave. His days were full of mundane tasks, like shoeing horses and welding, while Crix lived a life that Toby could only imagine.

“I hope my stories don’t bore you, Sir,” he said, dark brows knitted in trepidation.

When Crix asked for the name of the guard who beat him for the prank, Toby gave it instantly, obvious to the guard's eventual fate.

"The guard was named Soryn. Soryn Camasua I believe."

He twirled his finger, indicating for Crix to turn over on his stomach. Once he did, Toby knelt beside him and with his strong Smither’s hands, administered long gliding strokes over Crix’s back muscles. As he worked over Crix’s body, starting at the shoulders, and working his way down the other boy’s arms and legs, Toby spoke.

“Horse stories, eh? Well, Sir, I don’t know if you remember this because it was a quite few years ago, but your father had a stallion called Starwind, a beautiful Percheron. Starwind was notorious for escaping the stables.”

Toby shook his head incredulously, laughing, and moved on to massage Crix's feet, pressing into the soles with his thumbs.

“I don’t know how he did it. I’d have him firmly secured in the stables at night with extra rope on him and everything, but sure enough, in the morning, there Starwind would be, trotting around the pasture outside of the stables, as if to say 'kark you, Toby'...pardon my language, Sir. One day, I’d heard the house slaves making a racket outside, so I ran out to see what was the matter. It turned out that Starwind had somehow ended up in Master Meriet’s kitchen and was helping himself to the carrots. I think he did it just to wind me up, but I swear he was a good boy in every other way!”

Toby got a beating for that too, but he didn’t want to talk about that part.

[member="Crix Meriet"]

Toby's Brows knitted adorably again as he expressed his hope Crix didn't get bored by his stories. Crix just chuckled and took Toby's hand back in his.

"T, I have every confidence that you could make my old school work sound exciting if you read it" He hoped Toby could read or that comment would have been mean "I think you can stop calling me sir while we are in private too T , you have kissed me now afterall" Crix hated that his father had slaves.

Then he helped Toby to his feet and walked back to the blankets. Nima cleared away the wrinkled mat and left the room to take Toby's boots to be cleaned and softened whilst the slaver and his slave continued to bond.
Then at Toby's insistence he'd lay down on his stomach. closing his eyes as Toby's strong hands started their soothing strokes over his shoulders and back rubbing out the tension his father inflicted on him and earning toby a series of contented purrs. Crix chuckled at the mention of Starwind.

"Yes I remember , Damn horse" He shook his head a little too. He remembered one time he'd awoke from a nap in the field to find the horse had eaten his lunch and was making short work of his hat. To make matters worse when he'd told his dad what happened he'd gotten in trouble for risking Starwinds delicate digestion. Crix never forgave that horse , he gave the others extra sugar cubes to spite it.

As Toby's story continued his slave for the night , and for many nights more if crix got his way (Which of course he would) , lifted the slavers feet into his lap to massage them. This earned Toby a groan drowning in pleasure. Besides Rain and now perhaps Toby ,If that weight in his stomach was to be believed, there was nothing Crix loved more than a good foot rub and Toby was karking good. Crix continued to give soft groans of pleasure as toby pressed his thumbs into the soles of crix's feet. Toby's secound story was as funny as the first.

When Toby's story finished Crix turned his head a little to gaze back at Toby "This is lovely Toby, you've more than finished your forfeit " He smiled "But if you carry on and tell me another story I'll make sure you get any reward you like" He swore and it was all the truth, He'd give Toby most anything a slave could dare imagine. Afterall Toby had made his body feel boneless "Then I promise we can go up to bed and you can rest, I'm sure you're tired" Crix had no intention of Toby being at work tomorrow, of course it was his intention that it be because Toby was relaxing or playing games with Crix. Alas fate dictated that Toby would be chained up and tortured in a dungeon tomorrow and indeed for the next four days ... fate was an ass

[member="Toby Meriet"]

Toby had no idea what heaven was like, but he imagined that massaging Crix was akin it. The slave loved the feeling of the noble’s flawless skin underneath his hands, the firm muscles beneath it, and the sound that the young man made when his Smither’s hands pressed against those muscles in just the right way. When he got to Crix’s feet, Toby made sure he spent extra time making sure that every toe, all the way down to his pinky toe, was completely relaxed, and when the other boy asked for another story and a continuation of the massage, the slave was happy to oblige. He could do this all night.

“Yes, S...Crix. Nothing exciting ever happens to me. I promise you that. But another story it is.”

Toby moved his hands up to trail his fingers down Crix’s scalp, and took a deep breath as he began another story.

“I was walking through the forest, not too far from here.” In instances where he had to go off-grounds, Toby had a tracking collar put on him so that he couldn’t run away. “There’s a stream with the freshest fish, and one of your father’s cooks asked me to go catch him some. Anyway, I had cast my rod and the fish weren’t biting at all, but I didn’t want to go back to the cook empty-handed, so I kept at it. In a little while I had a visit from the strangest, most exotic bird. It was sort of half-bird, half-reptile if memory serves, with bright red and purple feathers. The creature just swooped down and sat on a branch next to me, and started to sing. This song…” He shook his head incredulously. “...it was an odd, melodic hum that made my whole body feel as light as a feather, almost as if it was calming me and everything else around it. All my cares sort of drifted away, until the creature stopped.”

Toby let out a quiet laugh. It was such a strange little moment, but it stuck with him for some reason. Hopefully Crix wouldn’t think the story was too dumb.

“I wish there was a way I could make someone feel that good.”

[member="Crix Meriet"]

Toby was wrong. Heaven was not massaging Crix. Heaven was being massaged by Toby's strong hands. Toby's ministrations were perfect turning his muscles gooey and eliciting many a contented groan. Crix had never felt as relaxed as he did in that exact moment. It was as if Toby was an expert massage therapist and not just a stable boy. The extra attention Toby administered on his Toes was greatly appreciated. Each gentle crack earning Toby a groan of pleasure. When Toby finished off Crix gave a pleased wiggle of his toes. "Thank you Toby" he said softly as Toby gave him a last once over.

"I like your stories" Crix replied. Toby told the greatest stories "I like you "

Then Toby trailed his hand up to rub Crix's head. He purred a little relaxing beneath the firm fingers of this slave boy.

Crix listened sleepily to Toby's story. It was sweet, Toby was so sweet. "That's amazing" Crix replied in response to the story about the bird. Crix assumed the bird came to Toby because the boy was sweet and peaceful. He guessed animals liked that in a person. His new slave boy was beautiful inside and out "You told me your life was boring Toby, but you have done so much, I'm unendingly impressed by you Toby" He soothed. preening into Toby's soothing ministrations. The talk of this song and it's effect was equally exciting "That sounds lovely, less lovely than all this but lovely" He sighed.

A chuckle at Toby's laugh made him quiver a little. Crix thought the Toby was as Adorable as Toby.

"Toby I feel more relaxed than I've ever felt before, Thank you " He cooed rolling over 'You are amazing, now I think you deserve to put your feet up let's get you to bed" He said taking Toby's hands "I'm going to bundle you up in blankets and make you feel as good as you just made me feel " He smiled, standing up and pulling Toby to his feet.

Crix flipped over and took Toby’s hands in his, making the slave’s pulse race again. When the other boy told him that he would bundle him up in blankets and make him feel good, Toby opened his mouth to protest. As part of his obedience training in the Meriet household, Toby was instructed to have as little physical contact with the nobles as possible. As amazing as all of this touching and kissing was, it flew in the face of what he’d been taught, and there was a cold flash of panic as he wondered if it was somehow all wrong.

Looking into Crix’s devilish brown eyes made his fears dissolve like a bad dream on a sunny morning. Toby shut his mouth and smiled.

He let himself be pulled to his feet and then crossed the grounds to accompany Crix to his bedroom in the Meriet estate. The slave had never been to the upper levels of the estate, and just walking through the corridors made his heart thump in his chest. The foreboding feeling, that wrongness returned. Something bad seemed about to happen. Toby quietly fought the sensation, chalking it up to nerves.

He wasn't going to let a little bit of anxiety spoil this beautiful evening.

[member="Crix Meriet"]

Crix just smiled at Toby as he opened his mouth to speak. running his thumbs over the backs of Toby's hands again. No doubt the man's obedience training had come hurtling back at him. Crix didn't care about that training. Afterall his father didn't he maintained masses of physical contact with a harem of beautiful slave girls. Crix could only assume the training was for ugly slaves, Toby wasn't ugly though Toby was beautiful so it would seem Toby could ignore that part of the training.

Very soon Toby was echoing Crix's smile. That made Crix very happy, Toby had the most majestic smile.
Then they were up and heading to Crix's room. The slaver couldn't wait to cuddle up with this handsome slave boy. Surely he must have been guaranteed the best nights sleep ever then Tomorrow he'd spend more time with Toby and tell his dad he was making Toby his Valet at tea the next night . Everything was going to be fantastic ... right?

Crix led Toby upstairs via the servants corridor, it was the fastest way to reach his bedroom as it cut out the long galleries. It also had the added bonus of avoiding his family and their guards who would no doubt waste time assessing whether Toby was worthy. No one had seen him, Of course Crix was not to know that Nima had let slip about Toby to his father when the man had brought a night companion of his choosing for crix.

Nevertheless Crix succeeded in getting Toby to his bedroom unmolested. Crix handed Toby a set of warm Pajamas when they were inside and he'd shut the door "Put those on T, You can change in my bathroom unless you want help ?" He instructed with a bit of a smirk. Dressing Toby would be a little like unwrapping a present.

Lord Ghoul

L
A figure egressed from a shadowed corner on the servant steps. An older version of Crix, but with all the joy leeched away. Nothing but severe lines marred those aristocratic features. Lines around the mouth from orders expected to be obeyed. Lines on the forehead from judgmental frowns. And oh, how did this man frown now. An austere scowl with tracings of revilement.

Why should he not be revolted. His failure of a son had forced this situation upon him. Having to wait on the servant stairway was bad enough, but now he saw who Crix held in tow. The rumor was confirmed.

"Crix," he said, voice utterly cold. His lips twitched up in a condescending sneer. "Crawling up the servant's way. Too ashamed of your deeds to do them in the day. Imagine if this were to leak to the other Landed. A monstrous scandal, with you, my son, at the center."

He snapped his fingers and two guards appeared at the bottom of the staircase, clambering slowly up behind the two lovers.

The head of house Meriet's stomach churned with revulsion. "Your nighttime escapades end now."

[member="Crix Meriet"] | [member="Toby Meriet"]

The voice that echoed through the halls made Toby's stomach do a slow somersault. Master Meriet was here, and he did not sound happy. Toby swallowed back his bile and poked his head out the bedroom door, just in time to see guards ascending the servant stairs.

His brow furrowed, Toby flung himself down the stairs, whisking past the stoic guards, and knelt at the feet of the Meriet Patriarch. Trembling, he bent his head down to kiss the other man's boot. Toby wasn't afraid for himself, but for Meriet's son, the boy who had been so nice to him, playing games with him and... other things that made him blush.

He lifted his head, raising repentant blue eyes towards that crinkled scowl. Tears threatened to fall, but miraculously hung back.

"Forgive me Sir. This was all my fault. Your son..." An audible gulp came. "He was totally innocent!"

Toby folded his hands together, his expression pleading.

"Please don't punish him, Sir! I will gladly take two punishments if you leave him be."

[member="Crix Meriet"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Crix felt his stomach drop. Father . But how did he know ? Crix had only told nima and his two trusted guards. He shook his head, no father would blow this out of proportion. He turned holding his stomach watching Toby peak out of the door. "No Toby I'll go ... " He began but Toby wasn't listening he just bolted from the door.

Crix shook his head and went out onto the landing, watching Toby kneel at his father's feet groveling. Crix frowned Toby was worth more than that. The guards on the stairs had stopped, they would not lay a hand on Crix, even though the boy was in trouble the guards knew that to lay a hand on him was to lose that hand ... For the family reputation. He could see the clinking glasses now.

Then Toby sat up gazing hopefully up at his father. Then Toby began to beg claiming all the blame , he was a fool ... adorable but a fool. Slaves didn't make decisions

"Hush Toby" He ordered "My Lord Father ... I ordered Toby to join me, I wanted a friend and I was testing him to become my valet, nothing untoward " He attested slowly descending the steps. "Yes I was going to spend the night with him but I fear you have been mislead by what I intend to do with him " He pleaded still moving down past the guards.

"We are going to spent the entire night asleep" He put his hand on Toby's shoulder "Our reputation is not at threat father, I assure you now please Leave us be"

Surely his father would just go, he'd be cross but he'd go, He kept whores too and he actually had sex with his.

[member="Toby Meriet"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom