Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghosts of the Open Circle...Weekend Treasure Hunt Series

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Rumors have been circulating of a Ghost Fleet with a penchant for destruction. It flies the colors of a Republic long since lost to the annals of time. The fleet itself if found could sway the balance of galactic power, but it seems to have a mind of its own. It attacks vessels on sight is never seen in the same place twice...

A recent attack has pinned its last rumored location at the end of the Sanctuary Pipeline in the Moddell Sector. Shipments to and from the Endor System have all but stopped just from the rumor of the fleet in the area. While the Civilized Galaxy may see these rumors as mere ghost stories along with the likes of Starweirds, Hyperspace Rapture, and Otherspace some have take these rumors as fact. Treasure hunters who've had a life long obsession with the fleet, pirate lords who have no scruples with sending their crews to their deaths for the chance at a fleet that could send a shiver down even the CIS' spine, and Force Users who've felt a strange disturbance in the Force.

Few galactic governments have publicly acknowledged these rumors as a threat...But some have begun mobilizing their own task forces. Fleets large and small meant for the sole purpose of finding and capturing, or destroying, this threat.

OOC
Hey All. I may not have internet, but I'm itching for some threads and am looking for people who want to look for a cool fleet over a series of short threads. I called them weekend treasure hunts, but really I'm just looking for a few people (or a lot of people) who can commit to just posting for three days (preferably a weekend) in a posting party thing. Anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom