Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Ghost in Your House

4S5ImD3.png

OBJECTIVE : Steal financial documents and implant fake evidence in Mr. Waydeen’s house

Click

“The man is out of Denon for a week and has charged his servants with the upkeep of the mansion. The key is with the head butler and is kept in a secret drawer, and there are multiple security cameras from the doorstep to the living room and beyond. Other than that, droids usually wander the place, with the most focus around the drawer room. I will disable the cams beforehand, though the rest will have to be done there.

The one who contacted me with this information wants to take some important stuff out and send it to them, without any traces left behind. They are anonymous but it’s highly possible that it’s a specific head of another mega-corporation, Jason Creaun. Both have accused each other of sabotaging the other in the past, and tensions have escalated in the past few weeks. As a matter of fact, Mr. Waydeen has recently accused Mr. Creaun of sending goons to his house.

The message also had “J.C” as it’s sender, which is…interesting. Don’t think he knows how this is supposed to work…

Anyways, what I want to do is, in simple words, trash the house, take the documents, then leave behind evidence that it was Mr. Creaun. I would need help, so whoever is interested can meet up in the nearby warehouse (W3024) where I will be waiting.

Bring whatever you think you need for this.”

Click

—X—​

The last light turned off in the distant mansion. Samnai leaned against the wall with a bored expression, moonlight spilling through the open doors but not touching her.

She usually does this alone, but while reading through the request, the tatt-chat from the previous week floated into her mind. Revolution, huh.

Well, if it messes with the wealthy, she doesn’t mind sharing the loot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom