Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghost Hunters!

Ok, so I think that it would be really amusing and fun if a team of us went out on a ghost hunting adventure. We go to a place which is known to be "haunted" and investigate. We can also video ourself doing it like on Ghost Hunters. Or the other thought was hunting down some mythical creature in the middle of the night think Bigfoot but not big not.

Oooo, that would be fun to have an actual haunter! A ghost ship? @[member="Darth Voracitos"]

@[member="Shawn Jenson"]@[member="Revara Serebis"] I would love to have you both :)

@[member="Katrina Garnier"], yes, My spirit doesn't exist beyond his Spherical Ship known as the Girth of Gluttony, which holds thousands of Probes or "Eyes of Envy". The whole thing is protected by a 500 strong swarm of "Spores of Greed".

It was meant to be a vessel that just happened upon a travelling group and destroyed or nearly destroyed them to the point where spacers might begin to fear it as part of their folk lore. Since I haven't crashed anybodies parties as of yet, this might be the best opportunity to do so :p

Yes, I'll be putting up something tomorrow night probably. :)

I'm excited about this. @[member="Shawn Jenson"] I'm trying to think of why we would be together on a ghost ship

Fjorra the Huntress

F
Darth Voracitos said:
I'm a ghost ship though
Does this mean that somehow @[member="Darth Voracitos"]' ghost somehow managed to continue consuming material that has caused him to inflate to the size of a vessel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom