Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GF Visiting, LOA 11th-13th :)

Title is self explanatory, my girlfriend is coming down from college on the long weekend (which so happens to coincide just after our two year anniversary on the 10th, shame we couldn't work it out to get her down then.)

So in addition to taking time off work, I'm going to take time off from Chaos too :)

Those to be forewarned of my short departure!

[member="James Justice"] (Triam Akovin and baby shenanigans)
[member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="HK-36"], [member="Kimiko"], @Other Outback People (Iron Giant and ship/alien interaction shenanigans)
@That's about it :p

[member="Rhys"] Ha! Nice approximation ;) Would've been pretty accurate but there were complications to that plan :/

Nonetheless, you might have noticed I still haven't posted despite being "back" by the 13th...

That is because I have discovered the full might and power of Stellaris. I've played over sixty hours since Sunday night/early monday morning (I shamelessly played straight on until 7 O'clock that day, and have repeated a similar pattern nearly every night since). So to put that in perspective, in the last 120 hours (Five days), I've literally dedicated half of that time playing Stellaris :|

I've become instantly addicted, and it has thrown off my writing goals.

So I'll be back... eh... eventually-ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom