Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Getting Sith done

Just looking for some shenanigans. If you have a Sith then we can go hunting for stuff (people, objects, both) or have a saber-throwing contest or you can just slot Drane in to help with your own project. He’s fine playing soldier.

Guess what! Don’t have a Sith? We can cook something up anyway. Maybe your bounty hunter needs a Force-user like him or he is your target. Maybe you’re a Jedi and we’re both captured by slavers. We can figure it out!

Reach out here and/or hit me up on Discord at ‘Die Shize’

truly a doozy
 
Ser, I've not the faintest clue what we're about, but I'd be honored to ride toward trouble with you.

We can always discover a plan on the road. Feels very hedge Sith of us.

squints at sig Well there it is. I've used the "roleplay > roleplan" line a couple times and now I finally know who I stole it from.
 
Ser, I've not the faintest clue what we're about, but I'd be honored to ride toward trouble with you.

We can always discover a plan on the road. Feels very hedge Sith of us.

squints at sig Well there it is. I've used the "roleplay > roleplan" line a couple times and now I finally know who I stole it from.
Ahhh it feels good to steal, namely when you play a Sith. As for our business in this shindig? Let's just say I have less of a clue than you but will make the thread anyway, we'll do some training, put the role in play and the plan to roll away if we encounter any cyborg assassin Ewoks as we walk along, okay? Okay great I'll tag you when the post is up and you can reply kthxbi
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom