Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting on the Bandwagon {Feedback Request}

This is a thing we're doing now, right? Asking people what they think of our characters? Eh, might as well join in on the fun. For this one I'm asking for you to tell me what you think of "That One Jerk", alternatively titled "That One *BEEP*" and, more commonly, "Drapeam Sahara Nyx". Yeah, that moderately new/but actually not new character you may have seen running around yelling at people.

Or you might have seen her exploring the dream world in the biggest RP project I've started. I might touch on the subject of that thread later, but for now, just pretend it's a side thing. Just another piece you can draw your opinion from. Right now I want feedback on Nyx in general. Not just her (eventually) novel-length adventures in coo-coo land. Where can you find her stuff (if you haven't seen it already)? Well, you can click the link below my name on the left, labeled 'character bio' and be sent to (dur) her biography, which has a handy thready list towards the bottom.

Notes: Do try to keep this moderately serious. Jokes are allowed, but I'd prefer if they were accompanied by at least one sentence of something to do with Nyx. Secondly I'd like to ask that feedback is kept to Drapeam Nyx, not any of my other alts (though you can reference them/compare Nyx to them if you feel it would be helpful), or myself as a writer.
Thank you for your time and have a cat:
131.gif.pagespeed.ce.FmQnOUJJ1IElwXZ9xSrm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom