Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting My Feet Under Me

Ronan Nakasla

R
So I just started this character up and now I need an intro. I need a start. Doesn't matter where, really. I want to see where the wind takes me. I can shoot, fly, drive, and am Force Sensitive but that doesn't have to be an immediate focus.

Doesn't like Hutts, hates droids, scared of zombies.

Any takers?

I have a character, but half the staff is droids. On the other hand this one is a guard in probably every planet you can come across, so I can make for easy interaction and easy traveling. Adventure awaits.

[member="Jules Crux"]

Ronan Nakasla

R
@La'kuus Quelin
Exploration sounds cool, and Lost on Hoth calls back to one of my past characters who trained on Ziost. Let me know what comes up, sounds fun so far.

[member="Matreya"]
What kind of plots are you looking for? Big ones, small ones, some with lava rocks?

Ronan Nakasla

R
[member="Matreya"]
Well if you like lava rocks, the top picks are Mustafar and Sullust. I'm not well-versed in molten worlds.

[member="Solan Charr"]
When you're on the bad end of slavery, it happens.

Ronan Nakasla

R
[member="Valae Kitra"]
Do they still run swoop races on Tatooine? Unless something plotty happens between now and then, that'd be good motivation to hit up that sand bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom