Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Back Together

Word had reached Ailuros of the war with the Empire and she stayed out of it. A former member of them, the cat felt it would not be right to war with them. It had happened when she helped that empire invade the Silver Jedi after she had left them. However, word also drifted in the wind of a casualty that had been brought in from that war.

The wife or now former wife of one of their Moffs. A man she had crossed paths with a couple times and spent more with his woman. Now their initial steps together had been tense to say the least, but as time progressed, Anya had learned not all cats were bad. An adventure had happened, they had fought together and then parted ways.

Her path had lead her into the hands of the Confederacy while Anya remained with the Empire. Ailuros had started taking lessons in using the Force, but had no clear path decided on. That wasn't in question now though. What she was after was a reunion with this old friend and ally.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Ailuros"]

Ailuros

A name she had nearly forgotten, however upon receiving the message she for some reason had a odd thought....one she briefly remembered. That darncat never returned her dress! Then again would it even fit her new body at all? Couldn't be sure then again t hay bright another thing up

Would she be able to recognize her?

That mulled at her, she adjusted her new clothing she had bought and took a breath, she hadn't seen her since...that galactic crisis with those droids....the incursion yeah yeah that was it. Two had went to investigate and had to turn back...

She shook her head, she needed to focus on here right now. Entering the cafe she looked around and spotted the feline as she smiled

hey! Long time no see my old friend how are you?

She didn't think she had changed much and her freedom of not needing to wear clothing here made Ailuros that much easier to know. That is if there were any other cats around. There weren't so she stood out. However, she wasn't the only furred sentient within the Confederacy. This fact made her feel even more at home among the people here.

Standing up when a familiar yet changed red head walked over to her and called her a friend, her head tilted to the side with a true sense of curiosity. Such was the way of the cat though. Familiar enough in the way Anya carried herself, Ailuros returned the smile and knew it was her old comrade and friend.

"I've been well. To imagine it's been something like a year since we saw each other. You've changed. How are you?"

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Ailuros"]

a lot has changed, hard to believe all within a year...

She trailed off a bit getting lost in her thoughts. A year since the incursion....in that year she lost her body, her husband, and all she knew. One bloody year...snapping from her thoughts she gave a smile

I'm good, now come sit sit no need for us to be standing. Let's enjoy some food and good drinks on me

She said guiding her to a table as she sat down and ordered a round of some fine wine for the two. She opened the bottle and poured each a glass before taking hers and sipping it

so tell me what have you been up to?

Taking the change in the body in stride, Ailuros did not miss a beat. Only her simple comment on the matter. No questions as to how or why...yet. They had time and the cat wasn't about to waste it. First they needed to catch up on what happened in the passage of time.

They walked together to a table and Anya ordered some wine for the two of them. Along with the drink some food was brought for them both. Hers was mostly a selection of meat.

"Well, after I left the Empire, I went on a treasure hunt. That was both a failure and success. You see, I can use the Force, but have yet to figure out what I'm strongest as. I'm not sure I ever will."

Shrugging, Ailuros took​ a sip of the sweet wine and licked her lips after. She set her glass down and looked across the table to Anya.

"What has brought you here, Anya?"

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Ailuros"]

She selected a mix of stuff, veggies, meat, and some of the seafood they had brought out in small portions. She glanced over to the cat and listened as she ate nodding her head. Seemed she had almost as crazy of a time as she herself did.

sounds like quite the ride. Heh me well...

Her smile faded, she sighed and shook her head taking a long drink then put it down. She looked into her eyes then spoke

over the year everything fell to poodoo...me and adron grew apart. We finally got a divorce. Then tattoonie got invaded...I went to fight and protect the moff...there I met my sister again and quickly went to see her. She was there resting from some battle, then suddenly a barrage came....all over, by the force I can still here the whistling...then suddenly chaos! I was thrown away from my sister...She had sustains two broke legs...I tried to get her up away from this all but she kept saying to go...so I did, and in that moment another barrage came and hit the front i managed to get half back before one landed right next to me. It took my right arm and leg and left me with severe burns...I was picked up by the CIS during their approach on the base...they bright me back to...a place I can't say...safety reasons. anyhow, I pledged my life to them as its all I had...I ended up meeting a man who i call father, he transferred me to this body and gave me movement once again..

"It appears your year was just as eventful, my friend."

The failing of the marriage, change of body, separation from her family to finally be reunited with her sister was certainly something. The how that got to happen was amazing. Ailuros dropped her eyes for a moment to look at her food before looking across at Anya again. Her whiskers dropped slightly and her ears tilted to the sides.

"When I came to the Empire, I had just left the Jedi Rangers. The Empire then went to war with the Jedi and I attacked the people I had once thought of as allies. Now after coming here, the Confederacy did the same thing. At the time that happened though, I was training. If it happens again, I'm not sure I could attack those former allies and friends. Can you lift arms up against the Empire?"

Curious at how the body change happened, this was a more important question that needed answered.

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Ailuros"]

Yes

She said, no emotion in her voice, looking directly in her eyes that fire dancing around contained by will alone. She closed them and took a breath feeling she should at least explain herself to her friend

did they even care to find me? They sent no one, no one came to find me. Not even a message to me at all...I was simply but a tool to them...and now they are my enemy...I will personally see their Empire fall! I will burn it to the ground!

She stood stood suddenly raising her voice, she glanced around as people had went quiet to see the commotation, she cleared her throat and sat down taking a minute to calm herself and take a drink

The straight faced answer Anya gave was a little surprising. As her friend continued, her voice changed and she got mad. Anger boiled off her as she explained just why she would go to war with the Empire.

Pursing her lips, Ailuros didn't react or look at her funny like the others around her. They did not her as well as the cat did. Anya was what a red head should be. Fiery, fierce, temperamental, stubborn. However, she was also a friend of Ailuros' and they trusted each other.

A relationship that had started off difficult because she was a felinenoid had turned into something of working together when they needed and Anya tolerating her and that was now a friendship. Things were going well for the both of them now and they had a future together as allies again.

"What are your plans now?"

[member="Anya Malvern"]

[member="Ailuros"]

I do as I always have, I push through it and I conquer them. Listen I've joined the confederacy, well more less pledged myself to them to save my skin but nonetheless their goals lone up with mine and as long as the galactic Empire is their enemy their my ally

She said, she took a drink and then sighed, it was crazy honestly. But she needed to become stronger in order to fight the Empire....far stronger then what they had to offer

what about you what's your plans my friend

When Ailuros had been with both the Jedi and the Empire, she had been held back. Neither one had really helped her, but each had taught her something. Taking a pouch out of her belt, the cat took out a slim paper and some herbs. Making a careful measure, she set a small amount of the herb onto the paper and rolled it up. Offering it to Anya, if the woman accepted it, she would roll another for herself.

It was a simple mint the cat liked to smoke now and then. Very relaxing to humans and it made Ailuros feel more comfortable. In addition to the food and drink provided, this was going to be a good afternoon for the both of them.

"Well, after I learned what I could about how the Empire is run, I came here. Kind of. Well, what really happened was I heard of a treasure and went hunting it. It was actually a trap and I was taken by Daxton Bane. Never a prisoner though. It's all sort of odd, but he took me in and started teaching me more fighting. He also told me I could use the Force and I have been learning about that."

[member="Anya Malvern"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom