Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting back into PVP

Since my return I kept avoiding pvp, because that's where a lot of the issues that in the end made me leave for a while came from. Before that pvp, and especially duels were a dear part of my Chaos experience, and I now feel confident that they could be that again. For that reason I'm looking for someone willing to take on Abyss in a friendly little duel with a neat little story around it.

This is one of the these situation were you aren't just allowed to point out issues with anything I post, but were I literally ask you to do so. I don't want to end up overdoing it again, so if at any point of the duel something comes up, feel free to talk to me about it, and I will very likely edit my posts accordingly.

Anyone up for it?

[member="Darth Abyss"]

I would love to duel with you. Would there be limits like banned techniques or tech? So I would you prefer to do a fixed number of post or just keep going.

I will do my best to provide feedback when I can and I would appreciate any feedback, good or otherwise, so I can further hone my own writing. Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom