Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Active

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
So, I want to get the Hutts and myself rolling. I'm thinking either a business deal thread or maybe a pair or so of threads detailing bounties and bounty hunters. Anyone game?

Gajjulla the Hutt

G
Popo as leader of the Hutt Cartel I give you permission to make a business deal with the galactic empire
@[member="Rexus Drath"] @[member="Popo"]

Rexus Drath

We could definetly sell you the weapons. It would be a smart idea, you but the weapons from us and we pay you to provide training and such. Hell maybe even just give you the guns

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="Rexus Drath"]
Sorry this reply was so late o_O I don't know how I missed responding here. Anyways, we have weapons and such as Tenloss produces them.

We can get other sorts of deals rolling. For example, I personally need Platinum and would rather not just go "Okay, I has it" later on. I'd rather RP it out. Also, I'm always looking for competitor data and plans. I pay good money for those. The Cartel could also use a foothold in the underworld and black markets on most worlds, which is something we can RP out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom