Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get Yo' Pain

[member="Evelynn"]

I welcomed you into my mind, Eeee. It is not a healthy place for you to be in.... but... it can be cozy.

That soppy feeling around her psyche increased.

It slowed things down.

Like driftwood sinking into the black sea. An animal trapped in quicksand, swallowed whole, it was quite the sight. "No, no, we do not beg, Eeee. Please. Just sing for me and all will be well." For me. "I simply needed to make sure you understood, you know?" A low sigh there, before his ears twitched. The pressure on her back disappeared instantly.

If she thought the ordeal was over?

Well, that illusion would soon be shattered too. A force lifted her up -- branches and bark raw, grinding against skin -- and settled her on the table. Gently, in fact. Very oddly gently.

"Desmond likes you." The tree shook mournfully before stepping back. "As do I, in fact, perhaps I will make this slow. So you can enjoy the fresh breaths of life as long as you can." Her limbs growing heavy again. Slow. Like they were drunk, except for the delicious sedation that comes with it. Instead she'd feel more here. The texture of the Dalan table underneath her. Coarse and rough through the fabric of her clothes. The ooze of smoke in the air, twisting and forcing itself through her nostrils. Kalak so did enjoy a smoky taste. The way her nose twitched (and hurt) by every breath. How the crimson stain trickled down her chin. Entered her mouth and made her taste herself for a moment.

Copper blooming up.

"Yes, you are there, aren't you? You can feel it all." A happy maw loomed up over her there. "This way you can feel life, but you won't have to worry about moving. So distracting from living, wouldn't you agree?"

Sweetly and insane.

It was in the eyes.

They were wider now, nostrils flaring, the smell and taste got into his own blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom