Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get to work, Peons!

Sometimes I forget were not as rude to one another as the Sith. >_> haha

Really, though, the point of this thread is to see who wants to get rolling on a few things. First, I'm interested to see which padawans would be down to spar OR train together. Every little bit helps. :p

Secondly I was wondering of any others would want to get together to knock out a mission or two, or if anyone needs help with one I'd be down to join. Just pm me if necessary, but otherwise just let me know here.

Thirdly, I've started a thread that from what I can tell went unnoticed by almost everyone, which is fine really. It doesn't apply to everyone, but for those of you interested in joining in the fun on Ilum to hunt for lightsaber crystals then feel free to check it out. The link is below.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/42609-the-call-of-the-forceopenask/

Thanks guys, and may the force be with you!

-Varus

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
[member="Varus Shatterstar"] I'm up for a few missions, bro. Need to get myself started on the site anyways, since I've got an open rp that no one noticed either lol.

Now is the Ilum mission for anyone to get thier lightsaber crystals or just you?

The mission to Ilum is for anyone's benefit, so yes, you can absolutely meet me there and we can both come out with our crystals if you'd like to get that done.

As far as missions are concerend, I'd be down to do some with you if you like, though I do require enlightenment. Do we stir up a story and create a mission for ourselves or are they to be assigned by a higher ranking member?

I meant to ask that before but I never did.

[member="Orron Thrask"]

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Varus Shatterstar"] Graxin would happily assist in any missions you might want to do.

Regretably, he steers clear of Ilum for story reasons.

He can also help with a bit of training on these little escapades too, if you like.

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
[member="Varus Shatterstar"]

Cool. I'll jump in on Ilum. In terms of missions I could go for anything. Maybe we're playing like the lose cannons and run off, always getting into trouble types lol.

[member="Graxin Rade"]

Some training sounds good to me.

That actually sounds fun. How about we get lost on Naboo and wind up at a party? ;)

Also, feel free to link that thread here, @Orrin Thrask. Might get the kick start it needs and I might want to jump in it myself.

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Varus Shatterstar"] [member="Orron Thrask"] We could do one of the missions that's been listed, or an entirely original one.

I'm thinking something Graug, considering Vulcanus has popped up again.

Graxin is also a master of Niman/Jar'kai, so he can teach that, along with pyrokinesis and healing. Any of could be taught in the process, really. He also knows enough of TK and battle meditation to pass it on.

Edit: Screwing about could just be fun too xD

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
[member="Graxin Rade"] That all sounds pretty good to me. Not sure what a Graug is, but if it's big and heavy I can try some hand-to-hand stuff on it lol.

I could use some Saber combat training considering Varus real strength is the force. Is something of a ticking time bomb trying to find a way to control his wayward power. So that'd be awesome if you want to do that. I'd greatly appreciate some work sparring.

What missions are available, @Grain Rade

Graug's are massive, powerful, brutish aliens. Think of the Locust in Gears of War. They're quite powerful and best to avoid unless you're too quick for them or considerably strong.

*looks Orron up and down*

On second thought, go for it. Lol

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Orron Thrask"] [member="Varus Shatterstar"]

Graug are...well, these. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/8906-the-graug/

The Republic fought them a lot for quite some time. Nasty bunch.

I'm thinking we could get y'all's characters shipped over to Naboo so Graxin can teach them Niman and some basics, and show them a bit of the world's culture. After that, we can do something with the Graug to test those little abilities...sound fun?

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
Oh no way. I've seen these dudes in action, played Gears of War afterall lol. Oh yeah, Orron's going to be busting some heads with these guys.

[member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Varus Shatterstar"]

Remember, they're not Locusts, but very similar.

Graxin you want to start us a training thread and/or a little fun thread/party thread for us? If you want I can take care of the fun thread. ^_^

[member="Graxin Rade"]
[member="Orron Thrask"]

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Varus Shatterstar"] [member="Orron Thrask"] I'll start up the training thread. May do a bit of story lining in it too, should be fun. Won't be too long, I'm a quick poster.

Just remember, last time I checked, Naboo was Omega Protectorate property, and Republic Jedi jurisdiction doesn't extend there, so stay out of trouble.

Unless you're Veino and topple a Cloud City crime cartel

Placeholder 0123

P
[member="Veino Garn"] We'll be fine. Graxy's mumzy is the Queen--and I kept the thread in Pub forums to make sure there aren't any issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom