Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Get off of that.

Solan was doing some final checks around the area, thinking about what needed to be preserved from the old Palace, if anything could even be preserved in the first place. Surely there was going to be alot of work that needed done and even then he hadn't gotten the chance to really go and find himself a new crystal for a new saber. That was going to be a pain, and he would likely have to use an alternative considering going after Kyber crystals would mean running into either Jedi or Sith, something he had no intention of doing. Still he knew of alternatives and a trip to Hoth might be worth it... with that in mind he would pause and look to his right, in the direction of the throne room.

That didn't feel right.

His hands would cross over his chest, him walking through the ruined halls and soon enough he entered the Throne Room. This place reminded him of alot, but most of all the person sitting on it made his face fall a little and him raise a brow, speaking up and giving a quick little response to the sight.

"What the hell are you doing there." His eyes settling on Neyana Neyana , shaking his head a little.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Neyana, the little devious cat girl, had snuck in the Palace and gave herself a tour of what had happened to her former home. As she walked and wandered in the ruins of this place, she had curiously peaked in rooms she wasn't allowed to enter. Inside one of these rooms, she had obtained a sphere, and throughout her trip around the Palace, she had casually been tossing it up and down. Then an idea arose. Sitting down in that chair which she could not sit in.

His, no, Her throne.

So the devious cat made her way to the throne room, and moves to sit down upon it. As she sat upon it, the girl shifts and changes positions to try to suit her needs. Shame there isn't a scavenger around. That could make the room a lot more prettier. Covered in blood.

As Solan Charr Solan Charr arrives, the cat is laying down on the chair, using the arm rests as pillows, as she is improperly sitting upon his seat. An ear flicks, her head turns to face him and she gives him a rather uneasy smile, as she catches the sphere one more time. "Enjoying what could have been."

After speaking, her tail flicks and she continues her smile. Entertainment. But something was off about this one. The presence felt familiar.

Solan would raise a brow at the woman who was laying against the throne, the sight just causing him to sigh and shake his head again at her. She really was taking advantage of Solan's death and the fact that the throne was left rather empty. He supposed it is better that she had arrived when she did, after all this place was due to be torn down and replaced with something different, a new path for the people of Kesh and the other worlds who would put their trust in him and the works that he and the others would do. That said, his hands would cross over his chest, him walking closer to her as she caught a sphere that she was playing with.

"Oh? I have a feeling that what could have been does not include that throne you are sitting on. After all I think the former king had other kids did he not?" He would raise a brow, keeping his arms crossed and keeping his mind focused on the woman before turning his head to the side a little and then looking back at her.

"Of course, that is assuming that you did not mean that they were not part of what could have been."

Neyana Neyana

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
She takes the sphere in hand, and looks upwards towards the destroyed ceiling. She tosses the ball upwards once more, before catching it and repeating the process. Her tail flickers at this motion. Every time she tosses it, every time she catches it. It appealed to her. Entertained her. Each toss higher then the last. After tossing the ball around seven or so times, she stops and gazes back towards him.

"Yes, the former King has three children. One, who had stolen the fleet to make sure it doesn't fall to others hands. Another who has taken who she could from this ruined planet, and sent them onto the sea of stars to find a new home. And the last, who has returned after the conflict... to miss the bloodshed that had occurred. The violence that transpired here."

She pauses to sit up straight and stares at him proper. "Who lacks the power to take back what she deserves." Neyana now begins to flick the orb back and forth inbetween her hands.

"Now this begs the question. Are you a scavenger, or a liberator?"

As she speaks to him, she is trying to figure out why this presence is familiar. Almost as if the dead is standing here in front of her, but she can't quite put the pieces together.

Solan Charr Solan Charr

Solan would continue to watch as she sat there and played with the ball, truly looking like an animal with a toy. It was something that made him want to laugh but he remained silent for now as she returned to the conversation. He found that curious of course, hearing her describe the paths of the children and thinking about it carefully before rubbing his chin and wondering if he had truly left the three of them so worse off. Maybe he should have retreated but that was in the past now. Instead he needed to focus on the situation at hand, his hands crossing over his chest now.

"Well, with the planet now free enough for a return, why not contact those family members and bring them back. Unless you are a bit more greedy?" He would give her a lopsided smirk, not explaining further why he had chosen that as his words and instead he would start to pace, continuing to speak.

"I suppose I am a bit of a scavenger, seeing what is still around here and what might have been missed by the people who destroyed this place." He would look around before looking back at her.

"What does it matter to you?"

Neyana Neyana

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Maybe she was an animal playing with a toy? After all, the girl does share some characteristics of a feline. Her tail flickers around, her ears give out a twitch. Her eyes shift towards the ball, then over towards the man, then back towards the ball. Back and forth. Back and forth. Her mind wanders. She should've been here on that day. To fight along side him. To be there when he perished. To recover the corpse. But no. She had to be elsewhere in the galaxy.

She stops tossing the ball around and keeps it in her right hand. Her head flicks upwards towards the man. "Why should I, when none of them reached out to me? My only knowledge on what happened here was reading articles about it. Weeks after. I only know what happened from peer to peer. But I ask you. Where are they now? They should know the planet is liberated. Yet, the only one here, is me, and you."

She pauses, and once she hears of what this man is or claims to be, she throws the sphere at the man. Hard. Proceeds to stand up.

"Because. Graverobbers have no place in -my- home."

And with that said, she sprints at the man, claws outstretched...

The presence of this man. Familiar. Very. Perhaps she'll find out through violence. After all.

Its what the cat desires...

Solan Charr Solan Charr

Solan would reach up, catching the sphere without any issue and raising a brow. He would have to have a talking to with Edric and Aithne for not keeping in contact with Nicole. No that would not do at all but that thought was put on hold as the woman labeled him a Graverobber. The thought made him want to laugh there and now, and then he saw her sprint, far faster than any normal human could react to but as her claws shot out at him she would see him step back. With practiced grace she would see his form shifting and moving, turning as she launched herself his way and soon his body would be to her side rather than infront of her. She would shoot past him, him having moved out of the way and danced around her with the skill that only someone practiced in combat could do.

And at that speed, only someone with the force could have moved liked that.

So he would walk, crossing his arms and letting her slowly put together the pieces that the man was no ordinary Graverobber and by the time she looked his way again, she would find a scene that was likely to only piss her off further. As she would look back at him, she would see the man, sitting down in the broken throne, the one tossing the sphere up and down now as he gave her a cocky smirk.

"Sorry, I wanted to test out the chair. Its not very comfortable."

He would give her another smile before flicking his wrist and a wave of energy would move out from his location, knocking clear the area of debris and then him resting his chin into his hand while he looked over the throne room.

"There we go, much more appropriate of a Throne Room for a King, don't you think?"

Neyana Neyana

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Seeing him catch the sphere cased an ear of hers to twitch. She threw that with the force in mind. How did he? Never-the-less, she moved to strike him and she missed? Her body outstretched from her attempt at clawing him, and now she turned to the side to see him standing there. She attempts another swipe, only to miss his skin and claw at his clothes. Before the third swipe could occur, he was out of reach and now is left alone to her thoughts.

The man isn't a graverobber. Or maybe he is and he just knows how to fight. But that presence she feels around this man tells otherwise. Her thoughts are stopped as she spots him now sitting in that throne. Tossing the sphere she had. Her fur spikes up and she gives out a faint growl. "Of course its not! I'm not the one in it!" She spats out at him.

Once the wave of energy comes and goes, Neyana stands there. Her hair moved around from this force. Her growl remains. Though her eyes do shift around at how clear the room does look. It would look better with blood. His. Blood.

"There are only two people in this galaxy who has the right to sit down there. Myself. And a man who is six feet under." Seems Neyana had given up any hope of her other siblings taking over. It has been a while since she did anything with them too. Tsk. Tsk. And yet, the woman is struggling to figure out just who this man is. She sprints towards him and goes to attempt at clawing him once more. Maybe she will find out her answers...

Solan Charr Solan Charr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom