Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Get In

l‌‌‌‌‌‌‌ight clouded by darkness ‌‌ ‌‌‌‌‌‌
‏‏‎ ‎
OlMvUAb.png

“It seems I won’t be explaining how this is all happening then.” Jesryn was somehow relieved that she did not have to give a whole explanation because Alina was quick to learn the cause of the trouble they were in.

“I would rather you spend the credits on me than a few tanks of overpriced fuels, plus I don’t think you can just buy them anywhere around this time at midnight.” Jesryn started laughing as the adrenaline hit her as hard as she hit the pedals on her speeder bike, “And besides, buying isn’t really my style and I don’t know what took me so long to realize it before.”

Maybe she was reminded by the wealth of Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru about how poor she was without the financial support of the Empire, or it could be that she formerly had no reason to return to her ship as she had nowhere to go, feeling lost and helpless, thus there was no need for the thievery. But the vampire lady eventually showed up and gave her a purpose, the fuel to rekindle her hope for life, just like what Ewan did.

“Hold tight.” Jesryn saw an extremely narrow street alley right ahead of them, which was certainly the perfect opportunity to lose the speeder truck hunting them, and hopefully the two bikes as well. Sliding into the shrinked space of the walkway, it was already too late for the truck driver to stop the heavy vehicle from crashing. BANG! The collision of the truck with the buildings between the path blocked their own bikes from entering and obstructed one of the only two entrances, where the two women on the faster jumpspeeder soon emerged from the other and escaped the scene with the load of fuel cans before the local authority arrived.

—​

“We are here.” After a long ride across a desert wasteland of many mountains and plateaus away from the town, Jesryn slowed down her bike as she carefully controlled the speeder through obstacles and into an abandoned factory that was almost covered by the sand, and finally brought Alina to her ship in safety. The ship was just casually sitting in the middle of the building with a giant open hole above, appearing to be caused by a terrible explosion long ago.

After Jesryn parked her speeder aboard the ship’s cargo bay, she proceeded to unload the two fuel cans and refuel the ship, “It’s not a big spaceship but it does the job, and pretty fast too. There are rations and drinks in the lounge area so make yourself at home.”

Alina_divider.png.png

"I wouldn't get your hopes up. There's only one I spend my credits on." The nearly white hair whipped around in the wind as Alina relaxed in the back of the speeder. For the moment, there was little reason for the Vampiress to.. Get involved with their pursuers. Her faintly glowing eyes stayed behind them, staring towards the truck and the speeders as a stray blasterbolt whizzed by harmlessly. Sure enough, Jesryn Lei'ra Jesryn Lei'ra had a plan to loose the ones following them.

She raised a brow, but held on as requested to one of the speeders railings. Quite the laugh escaped her as they sped down the alley. Thievery was fun, in it's own way. Wouldn't be the first time Alina had done this either. She kept her gaze behind them, just making sure there were no others trying to hunt them down. "I suppose we are in a bit of a hurry."

There was no telling what condition any survivors of the Empire could be in. The sooner they set about their mission, the better. The Vampiress's smile faded at the thought. Children, possibly fighting for their survival like she had. It was never a good thought.

It was a lot longer of a trip than Alina had expected. Not a bad thing, especially given the bout of theft, but it showed something about Jesryn. Trust was hard to gain. She hopped off the speeder as it came to a stop, stepping onto the ship. "I don't eat food anymore. Haven't needed to for a while. Thanks, though." The fangs she had weren't just for show. Once again the ex Sith flashed them in a teasing smile.

"How long to refuel?"

‏‏‎ ‎
OlMvUAb.png

“I thought we were in a hurry.” Jesryn turned to look at Alina, only to notice her signature fanged smile slowly faded away, what followed was an expression of disturbance on her face. Out of respect, the biker pretended she did not see what she just saw and stayed silent for the whole ride across the land just now.

I guess all Sith are somehow broken.

“Oh, pardon me. I don’t always have guests over my ship, not to mention you are one of the first few and a special one.” Jesryn was a tiny bit embarrassed about forgetting who Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru actually was, in fact she still had no idea what she really was. All she heard about her was that her species was no ordinary one, and one that should not be messed with. Finishing up the process of connecting the tube to the fuel cans, she sat on one of them, finally resting herself from what happened back in the town. She was tired and kinda sleepy, not to mention she had some beers before that, “Longer than usual, the ship literally has an empty tank right now so it might take some time. So, mind if I ask, what exactly are you?”

Alina_divider.png.png

"I'm not special, unless you're secretly a bounty hunter after the bounty on my head. Then I'm probably special." There was no forgetting that fact. Alina chuckled lightly as she stepped through the ship, looking over the various bits and bobbles someone might have within. Whatever might tell the Vampiress more about Jesryn Lei'ra Jesryn Lei'ra and her style. Her life. Given the plan, they were going to be around each other quite a lot. So why not learn more of her?

And share more of herself.

Her glowing eyes shifted back to the other woman as she asked the question, tilting her head. "Sangnir. A type of.. Vampire, I suppose. We feed off Anima. Stronger and faster than humans. And.. Well. I'm still unsure myself on all of my limits and such. I was turned into one as a.. Gift."

‏‏‎ ‎
OlMvUAb.png

”Anima?” Jesryn breathed the distinctive term from Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru ‘s spoken words that she was most unheard of, absolutely clueless to the definition of the unfamiliar word. She could only assume, and decipher it from how the lady used it in the context. As her brain automatically flipped through the vocabulary and filtered into a few possible individual words within a second or two, she took her guess, ”Do you mean blood?”

”Ha, you already said it yourself, stronger and faster than humans. Do you think I’m stupid enough to go against someone who just admittedly told me that she is stronger than me?” Jesryn chuckled a little as her body stretched with all the giggles she made. Although both women on the ship were Ladies of the Sith once, Alina just seemed to be the more superior one compared to Jesryn who merely had experience of a few years in the Empire, not to mention she did not go through any sort of training during her childhood before. There was not much for Alina to see in the ship she was strolling around, it was basically the common engineering tools around the cargo bay with some random supply crates. There were a few rooms of different purposes but they did not matter at the moment.

Noticing the fuel hose pipe had stopped pumping the gas from the fuel cans, Jesryn hopped down from them and unplugged it before pushing the empty load aside, and headed to the cockpit that consists of two front seats and two back seats after she gently offered a gesture towards the guest, “Follow me.”

Alina_divider.png.png

"Technically blood. Anima is more the uh, living part of the Force. Just, easiest for me to ingest it through blood." Alina pretty willingly flashed a far more dangerous smile this time, though. Jesryn Lei'ra Jesryn Lei'ra certainly didn't seem stupid, but both knew that there was far more to a fight than strength alone. They were both Sith once. Where Alina was strong, she could never use the Force as any other could. And yet, she still couldn't help but grin at the thought. Was Jesryn afraid?

"Don't worry, I don't bite as much as I used to."

For several reasons, not that she'd bog them down with it. Instead she followed after Jesryn, rather comfortably getting into the seat to close her eyes. "Are you ready for this?" It wasn't just a question for Jesryn. They were strangers, sure, but they both had the scars of the Sith. Her glowing eyes opened slightly as she stared up at the ceiling. Was she herself ready? To see what remained of the Sith? To shoulder that burden again and try to protect those who the Sith would let die?

‏‏‎ ‎
OlMvUAb.png

Blood, living part of the Force, all these sensitive terms jogged Jesryn’s memories of her mercilessly murdering Jedi of young and old, master and padawan, and condemned the survivors to walk the path that led them to her legacy of the past and be corrupted by the Dark Side. The horrific flashbacks of innocent blood on her very hands haunted her ever since she absconded the empire, which had coincidentally been sunk into oblivion right after her absence, as if the Force was invisibly guiding her away from the kingdom prior to its fall. Compared to this dreadful burden of hers, the dangerous smile from Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru was nothing to be afraid of, except for sending a chill down her spine. Being extremely calm, she giggled a little, “I seriously don’t mind providing some of my blood to you if you crave it, just please ask nicely about it. But I do have a question, do you consume all types of blood from all kinds of creatures?”

“Have I ever?” Jesryn replied with a big smile when the vampire asked her if she was ready for this. The truth was, she was never ready for anything, as the galaxy was full of endless possibilities that nobody could ever expect, and this was really how she survived throughout her space adventures. She asked for a destination, perhaps a name of a planet where there might be a Sith temple full of acolytes waiting to be rescued, as her fingers fluently worked at the buttons and switches on the cockpit panels in front of her, “So, where to?”

Alina_divider.png.png

Alina just kept the fanged grin, leaving it unanswered on just whether or not she would ask Jesryn Lei'ra Jesryn Lei'ra 's permission for blood. Grant it, she also had no intention of drinking the Valkyrie, but there was something fun in this. Fun was something she needed. Given what they were planning, and everything else that was happening, at least. Her smile faded as she let herself start to drift. Sleep wasn't the most common thing for her, and what better way to spend a trip through hyperspace?

"The academy on Dromund Kaas. Let's go save some kids."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom