Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Genome Lab Cylinder

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs28/f/2008/118/9/1/sci_fi_environment_by_thedeath13.jpg

Intent: Provide company equipment to modify genetic structure for Biological Engineering.

Development Thread: If needed

Manufacturing: Umbrella Interest Company

Model: UG-308

Affiliation- Umbrella Company, Open Market

Modular: Embryonic liquid can be replaced with Kolto or Bacta for quick Genetic Manipulations of a live person. Computer backup can be accessed through datapad with proper security clearance.

Production: Unique, 50 units

Material: Alusteel and 3 inch Plastiglass, liquid embryonic fluid

Description- Using already existing creatures and DNA samples from long dead creatures. The Genome Cylinder can modify the genetic structure of a living creature, along with cloning one from a strain of DNA. The Cylinder would use embryonic fluid and nanotechnology working with medical mutations science to construct new forms of life or recreate current forms for personal improvement. The camber uses lasers and injectors to modify cloned creatures from the pre-embryonic stages.

Genetic manipulation can work on post born individuals by changing the liquid in the chamber to bacta or other healing liquids. Providing the process is painful the healing liquid would repair any damage done by the Nanites and mutations. The process of post birth individuals are higher none recommended as in some rare cases, the patient dies.

Final stage of development a biological chip is implanted into the mutated clone and placed in its genetic structure. The single individual weather sentient or none, developed the conjoined hive-mind with all other of the same frequency. Cloning of the genetic individual is possible, the frequency will always stay the same as it is embedded into the genetic code.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br /> <br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />Starwars Chaos: <br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br /><br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br /><br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]
Alright. The submission itself is okay. It explains the concept well enough that we can move on from that to the rest of it. Namely, the concept itself. When playing god in a roleplay environment, you still have to be careful.

You're looking at creating new creatures or altering existing ones, both sentient and non-sentient, with this machine. Once done, you plan on having them all linked to the same hive mind via implanted chips operating on what I'm assuming is a radio or comm frequency. Is that correct?

[member="Popo"]

I'm trying to do what a Yuuzhan Vong shaper would do but under more technical machines then breeding. Both sentient and not, and the frequency would be biological like brain wave compatibility or such,

The company does biotech, so without the quickness of the gen tanks, company could take in game years to make compatible stuff.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]
Mkay. How many tanks are you making? You listed production as unique, but is this a single tank, a single row of tanks, or a single facility of these tanks?

Also, I'm assuming you understand that new species/mutated species that aren't canon will require a species sub in the future? Also, in the case of using this on PCs you'll need their permission for any 'upgrades' and such.

[member="Popo"]

Two facility's worth, one at the main HQ and another at a secreat research base on Silver Station. In total about 50 tanks, 25 at each facility.

And I also know about the other subs that have to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom