Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Generis to a Fault Line [OOC Dominion Discussion]

Greetings
The Mandalorians rush to aide the planet of Generis that has just suffered a massive planet-wide earthquake that has ripped apart the landscape at three key locations.
This thread is for discussion of allies that wish to participate, or those truly evil people who actually want to thwart the helping of innocent victims during a crisis.
Lend your ideas, and post your thoughts.
Please post here if you intend to enter the thread with your ideas first. Just so we're aware of the intentions. Thank you!

With your permission, Vynn will join the relief fleet. He'd be happy to carry medical supplies or transport Mandalorian personnel, and would gladly take part in the relief efforts once he gets planetside. If any Mandalorian PCs are looking for a ride down to Generis, I'd be happy to provide it if I have permission to take part; just shoot me a PM or post here.

[member="Azrael"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom