Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question General Question on RPing

I would like to ask a general question about roleplaying etiquette on this forum for anyone to chime in. I hope this is not a stupid question but remember what my Mother would always tell me "Be quite dear, Mommy is trying to drink her wine." So I have learned to ask strangers on the internet for advise.

If I were to do an open post calling for assistance preforming a task, is it Ok for me to Rp with the other PC's that join as my character and also as RP the opposition as a sort of Mod for the thread? Could I do that on the same account differentiating when I am posting as my PC or the NPC's. For example, Help! I'm being attacked by a Wookie" and then RP my character and the Wookie as I and the PC joining fight it out. I of course realize the obligation I will have to play my character responsibly and the duty I would have to any PCs joining.

I am a little leery about making a second account as that character could steal the soul of my original character.
 
Dral-Kar'ta Saandyr Dral-Kar'ta Saandyr

You absolutely can yeah, a lot of people will RP the opposition in that way, or leave it upto the group to RP fighting off a horde of angry wookies together, everyone making them respond to attacks in their own posts. It's really a matter of whatever feels fairest and best to you.
 
Dral-Kar'ta Saandyr Dral-Kar'ta Saandyr As John said, you can absolutely do that.

DMing is totally legit even in forum RP, just make sure to communicate that intention beforehand.

There is also the possibility to make a subaccount that is a pure storytelling/DM account, that way you should have no fear to steal any souls of your main character. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom