Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC General Purpose Infantry

Status
Not open for further replies.
7030733887_dac2d475d5.jpg

[SIZE=9pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Intent: [/SIZE]To have a Infantry unit that can be trained, for other factions and players.
  • [SIZE=9pt]Image Credit: [/SIZE]here
  • [SIZE=9pt]Links: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]None[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]GENERAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Unit Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Infantry Company[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Affiliation: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Character or Faction who paid for their training[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Classification: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]infantry[/SIZE]
  • Equipment:
  • Amour
  • infantry Blaster
  • 4x Auxilary grenades
Auxiliary Grenade
A.F.G. (Frag)
A.P.T.G.G. (Anti Armour)
A.C.C.G. (Crowd Control)
A.I.G. (Ion)

[SIZE=9pt]COMBAT INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Availability: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Common[/SIZE]
  • Deployment: Mass
  • [SIZE=9pt]Strengths & Weaknesses: [/SIZE]
  • Dependable
  • Fully trained infantry
  • Weak in the open
  • Slow moving as on foot
  • They also get impede by walls and cliffs
  • Also if the ground sodden, they struggle to move, due weight of the armour.
Description:
House Thul military training regime, had decide to let other people come train along side them. As way of gaining extra income, to help maintain her standing forces. They trained in all arts of infantry combat, and given same basic infantry equipment as her regular infantry has.

During their training they taught battlefield survival, how to dig in, under go extensive physical exercise, to get them to full fitness. They under take infantry tactics, and how to function as a unit. They are taught military law, and how to apply it in combat. Also how to maintain their equipment, and how to use A.G.L. effectively. At the end of their training, they a full ready combat unit, ready to help their nation, or planet.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

Hi, so a few things I noticed reading through the sub:
  1. I'm not quite sure what you mean for your intent? Are these troops that are hired out by you to others?
  2. The unit name is just Infantry? Nothing more specific?
  3. I'm confused by the affiliation field as well, but think that might be cleared up more once I know what your intent actually is.
  4. You have two strengths listed, but I see no weaknesses. Please add in at least two weaknesses.
Once you clear that stuff up, we'll see how it looks :)

[member="Elaine Thul"]

So few more thing need clarification/fixed:
  1. So this is essentially a mercenary group yes?
  2. Your weaknesses aren't really weaknesses as though are rather given when it comes to infantry. Define situations/things where the unit would struggle

[member="Taeli Raaf"] edited in couple more weakness
They are not a merc group, they would be part of faction, I just want a unit that after a agreed training program, they can use.
So I am selling training, and this is one units that would be trained for them.
As well as security unit and the close protection unit

[member="Elaine Thul"]

I'm admittedly still a bit confused why they are needed if they aren't a merc group that are part of your company, since a faction can simply say they have generic infantry with them anyways. However, I shall move this to pending secondary approval as there is nothing wrong with the submission.

[member="Mahet"] [member="Zeradias Mant"] [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

[member="Elaine Thul"] // [member="Taeli Raaf"]

Looks good to me, although I admit I mirror the judge's opinions and concerns somewhat, I am still going to go ahead and stamp this.

Approved, pending final approval.

[member="Mahet"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom