Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion

Welcome to the Confederacy of Independent Systems! My name is Genesis Rostu, I am the owner and founder of our lovely Faction. This is simply the place where you all can meet, mingle, chat, bicker, herp, derp, and everything in-between!

Now, to get the ball rolling, I have but three questions to ask:

Who here has seen Thor 2?
Who here has Pokemon X or Y?
And, is not Assassin's Creed IV one of the greatest games of the past five years?

@[member="Darth Solrune"]; I agree with you that III was better. In fact, when I first heard that there was going to be an entire AC dedicated to pirates, I felt as though they were taking a minigame and making a full blown game out of it... but now that I own said minigame, I'm hooked like a fat person on cheesecake.

If you haven't seen Thor 2, which honestly should be named Loki, I heavily endorse it. HEAVILY.

Lastly, Pokémon X and Y are like... amazing. AMAZING.

Yes. And I agree, all hail King Loki.

No. I think I stopped playing Pokemon after silver. Not because I didn't want to play but because I didn't have a unit to run it on.

Yes.

@[member="Genesis Rostu"] I also own IV and yes it is really good for a game in itself. But I really liked the backdrop of being during the American Revolution. I am Born with like a 6th of my blood being Navajo Indian blood. And as in the past my family have gotten ridiculed because of the fact that they looked Indian. And So I took the game to my heart. I am also very fascinated in the revolutionary war as my great grandfather X3 was in that war, and I have had a family member in every war since then. So that game hit home for me.

I really want to get the Pokemon game its just because of work I hardly have enough time for this let alone another game.

And as for Thor 2 I guess I'll have to go and see it soon.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Hmm... the pocket monsters I never got into, and for AC I only played 1 and 2 and none of the xpacs. Then came Thor, loved since I got laughs from it :) <3 Loki :D

that is all :p

No (was supposed to see it last night but stayed home with Pacific Rim instead)
No
I've head bad things about the controls and from what I've seen on VGA, the main character is a dick.

Kenway: "I declare myself captain of this ship"
Black Dude: "Wut, this was totally my idea"
Kenway: "No way would this crew accept you as captain"
Ex-Slaves: "Wut."

Veret Jun

V
No
No
YES! Oh and @[member="Kara Avoyos"], Kenway is actually pretty chill. He's nowhere near Altir in douche level.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
1. Not me
2. Nope
3. Halo 4 is better
(Because assassins creed is stab that person stab that person follow that person etc.

1) I genuinely enjoyed Thor 2. It was a fun escape from reality for two hours. The clip at the end after the credits was just retarded though. Granted I don't have a knowledge of the comics or whatever so it might make more sense to someone who does.
2) It's old school of me, but I hated everything they released after The 151st pokemon.
3) I have yet to play the last two Assassin's Creed games. The first two were awesome (albeit a bit repetitive), but time just hadn't permitted for me to dive in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom