Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Alert: New Jedi Order vs Knights of Ren

OOC
The First Order's Knights of Ren are coming to Lothal! A small contingent of the Ren will be attempting to pose as merchants and sneak onto an Alliance held world in search for the famed kyber crystals naturally found on the planet. A task easier said than accomplished however, as they will have to avoid the vigilant eyes of the Lothal Jedi Temple. The First Order has reached out to us asking for opposition writers, specifically from the New Jedi Order, to participate in this thread and I think it would give us a great opportunity to interact with a Force sect that to my knowledge we haven't had much contact with before.

The storyline is open, and the only real stipulations are no large fleets or mass NPC armies. The First Order won't be bringing any ships or military types, so while I'm fine with a couple of NFUs joining up in the thread i'd like to keep the Defense Force out of it for the most part. Also, they're trying to do a stealth thing at least at first so please no pinpointing their locations and raising the alarm in your opening posts, as always I encourage you to be your usual aggressive selves (within reason), just make sure you put the work in to earn it. Don't be afraid to communicate with opposing writers or ask questions of faction staff if at any point you're uncertain how to proceed.

Oh wow we just got out of a Faction War with the Sith, now right into another one this time with the first order. Does this have anything to do with that flash-by one of the rogue squadron did in the Boarder Surveillance thread?

Siriwook said:
[member=Dar'rak]

War? Who said anything about war? I thought we were having a picnic!
[member='Siriwook']​ If your idea of a picnic is burning hot ash in the ozone, death by the thousands, and Sith Storms disrupting the planetary shipping lanes, then very much so, it was a picnic. I forgot my basket in the crashed ship I think. Did you happen to bring anything with triple meat?

[member="Dar'rak"] I'm pretty sure the invitation said picnic. Let me just re-check the OOC thread, but I remember something about "only force-sensitives" and how they were just going down to get crystals. Seems legit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom