Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Gems of the Armada | Agents of Chaos | The Armada

Location: Briefing Room A22, Armada Military Base - Eve, Scintilla
Objective: The Wild Child!
Wearing: Admiral's Hat, Spacer's Jacket, & Work Pants
Tags: Jai'galaar Gred Dimitri Lindzinsky Sasmay Cull Bella Richard deWinter

She'd snapped to decisions, ran roughshod over another Admiral's command, and moved the spotlight to Sasmay. Already regretting her hasty anger, Domino didn't need the Force to see the flicker of emotions on the other woman's face and reluctantly let the power she'd been pulling slip back into the surrounding air. Now embarrassed herself though trying not to show it.

"The only way in which she is my subordinate is her apprenticeship." She told Admiral Lindzinsky. "We did one a single op together before then but that was also before my commission and she belonged to a different branch. As for the squad, I have no objections to your claim as long as it doesn't interfere with said apprenticeship."

Looking to Bella, Domino considered her words. Her first inclination had been to continue to deny her as further motivation to get to the task quickly, but that might have caused further resentment towards Sasmay as well as stepping on the toes of their new commander. "You may fly for reasons pertaining to your duty." Satisfied with the outcome of things so far and aware of how awkward things may become if she stayed, Domino scanned the room one last time, turned and left.

Despite leaving, Domino wanted to stay and talk to Sasmay, tell her something reassuring. That she wasn't upset with her, that things would be okay, but she knew that anything done here would just make things worse. Instead she took a moment while walking to calm and center herself before casting her awareness back to envelope her insecure soldier in the warm blanket of positive feelings for her. Domino's way of a quick apology for basically ignoring her for the other admirals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom