OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Civilian transport
- Image Source: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Deuh-Inc-WLO-5-Speeder-Tank-Civilian-Unscripted/7043917?id=7043917&slug=Deuh-Inc-WLO-5-Speeder-Tank-Civilian-Unscripted
- Canon Link: NA
- Restricted Missions: NA
- Primary Source: Land Speeder
- Manufacturer: HLCS
- Model: GCV-1
- Availability: Open-Market
- Modularity: Yes (see special features)
- Production: Mass-Produced
Ballistic integrated Glass Steel
- Ferrocarbon Frame
- Alusteel body
- Classification:: Repulsor Cvilian transport
- Role: Transport
- Size: Average 11m long, 4m wide, 3.5m high
- Weight: Light 9 tons
- Minimum Crew: 1 Pilot
- Optimal Crew: 2 Pilots
- Propulsion: Repulsorlift
- Speed: High Cruising speed 180km/h Max 200km/h
- Maneuverability: High
- Transmission: Repulor lift and turbine engines
- Armaments: Non
- Defenses: Average
Integrated Ion insulation
- Alurasteel frame
[*]Squadron Count: Average: 15
[*]Passenger Capacity: High 10
[*]Cargo Capacity: Low 300kg
[*]Cost: 25'000 credits (20'000 RR member)
- Sensall Active Sensor Array
- Basic Communication array
- Gravmotor alternator
- Light Integrated Ionic Insulation
- Internal sighting for outside view and holograpic display
- Back compartment storage area
- 2xFAE-1 "Turbine Engines"
- Different Interiors
- Fast as chit: This speeder go go go, not a pod racer, but planning on getting from A to B quickly with good handling at the same time.
- Style and practical: Decent armor but a very nice (if your willing to pay) insides makes the GCV good for protecting the passengers as well as being comfortable and high class on the inside.
- No weapons: Unless you wanted to mount a turret to this craft somewhere convoluted the GCV is not a combat vehicle and should not be used in fighting.
After a not as profitable as suspected run on Coruscant Harley saw the need to expand the market into the civilian range of products. Still sticking to the ground vehicle range Harley commissioned the design and development of a new speeder craft, one that combined safety and comfort to the users. A little robust on the outside, but on the inside being quite comfortable and nice to sit in, even on standard interior.
Personal transport of high class business people, or slight military use, if someone need to get somewhere the GCV is ideal for it.
Though it is very discouraged to use this craft in the middle of combat if a driver does find themselves under fire then they will have the pleasure of knowing Alursteel armor and a Ferrocarbon fame along with steel impregnated glass is there to protect you. Though not heavy military grade the GCV can hold up again light blaster/ballistic rounds if need be, just do not rely on it too much.