Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction [GC/SO] Glory, Duty, and Supremacy

Thule, The Restored Palace
Midday

The Rain had stopped only a few hours ago and the sun was shining brightly against a blue sky. A color the people of Thule hadn't seen in decades. The planet had been ravaged by the Sith that had come before him, but now it was as lush and vital as it had been even before sapient colonization. Nwul had kept his promise, the one he'd made in that secret message he'd distributed. There were those in the Sith Order and the fragments of the Empire that he'd felt, in his visions, would be the ones to understand just what he was intending to do.

There were many Sith who heeded his call already, some powerful, some in their early stages of growing. More important, to Nwul, were the Imperials. Not just the aristocracy, those leaders had shown their interest more than a little openly. No, the Imperial warriors and generals, admirals and commanders, the leadership. Not all of them had signed on, their disgust with the Sith complete. There was nothing he could do to regain their loyalty right now, so he would let it be. He understood their anger. Empyrean had turned his back on them, ravaged worlds, and the other warlords hadn't fared much better. The territory was more a playground for the Sith Elite to flex their powers in rather than a dominion.

Nwul leaned over the table, his eyes lingering on the small dot in the holomap that indicated Jutrand. His golden eyes flicked up a moment later, the molten glow shifting and moving as if they were liquid. He didn't move from his hunched over position, rather staying still as a smile crossed his face. The door opened with a hiss and people began to stream in. One of them was an attendant, the others were... new, but not unknown to him.

Nwul wore red sith robes lined with gold, his hood thrown back to reveal his messy dark hair. His presence to those who could not feel the force as the sith did, felt like a tidalwave and hurricane all at once. Like standing before the weight of hundreds even thousands of years of experience and emotion. They could sense joy and rage in the same moment, a chaotic blur that coalesced into a single burning fire. The air around him was simply... hot. A humid, vibrant heat. The heat of life. He was not a dead god. He was more alive than anyone they'd ever met.

He didn't look back right away, "Dalia Serilla ... you got my message. What do you and your friends think of what I've done with Thule?" He asked cordially, rising to stand up straight.

He turned around and met them all with his molten eyes. "Welcome, my friends," He said softly, a fatherly smile adorning his youthful features. "You wanted to see me?"

Dalia Serilla

D

The summons, for the message she had received could be little else, had taken Dalia by surprise. There were few enough Imperials that she knew that would have even considered the message, let alone answered it with their presence. The Sith were a dark stain in recent Imperial memory, and the ties between the two ideologies had been fractured for decades. The lack of faith was not unfounded, but for a select few, the possibility of something more lingered. A sect of Imperials that could see past recent times, and look to the past, to a legacy when Sith and Imperial worked side by side, and saw much of the galaxy brought under heel.

Cautious skepticism and, perhaps, even a little hope brought Dalia and others to the meeting on Thule that day. She wore a bright crimson uniform, lined with gold fabric and bearing the insignia of the minor Imperial remnant faction that she belonged to, the Crimson Union. The fall of the Empire had seen Imperials forming rogue states, and while some had begun to reform, Dalia still considered them to be Lost. Other minor warlord groups had come as well, though they varied in power from commanding single ships, to the Crimson Unions fleet of nearly twenty warships of varying size and ability. They were a disparate group, and in many of their eyes, Dalia saw a desperation.

Desperation for something greater.

Blue eyes narrowed slightly as she was addressed by the Sith in the room, a strange heat haze seeming to hover around him. She inclined her head slightly in greeting and acknowledgment, before moving towards one of the chairs in the room. "Thule has certainly changed," she said, pulling a chair out and sitting down without invitation, "though like so many things the Sith do, such change many only be temporary."

Other Imperials in the room sat or stood as they preferred, though Dalia's eyes never strayed from the Sith in front of her. You could never fully expect what a Sith might do, and her hand rested comfortably on the holstered blaster pistol at her side underneath the table. She let the others greet or introduce themselves, before she finally spoke again. "What purpose have you brought us here for, Sith? Certainly not only to look at the infrastructure projects you are working on," she said, though like most in the room, she had a fairly good grasp on the meetings purpose. It never hurt though to have the opposite party over share information. Perhaps they would find something of value in it.

Darth Nwul Darth Nwul

Nwul was not the only Sith Lord in attendance for the meeting. Darth Xyrah, the reigning Monarch of Eliad, had been quick to answer Nwul's call, after hearing of what he had accomplished on Thule. Garbed in an elegant green dress with a purple bola and high heels, he'd arrived to the meeting with a retinue of IG-X Magnaguards serving as his unquestionably loyal bodyguards, as well as several of his Super Tactical Droid generals and admirals, leaders of the vast droid army and fleet he had had spared no expense building up, and what he intended to provide to this fledgling Covenant to ensure it's military dominance early on. Sat closely beside him at the meeting table was his ever faithful attendant and personal agent, Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie .

"Lord Nwul! It is so good to finally meet you in person. What you have accomplished here is greatly impressive, and I was most eager to answer your call. My droid armies and fleets are at your full disposal for this grand endeavour.", he said with a charming smile afterwards. His vast forces were indeed formidable, and had been used to great effect decimating Empyrean's armies on Mustafar during the recent civil war.

Darth Nwul Darth Nwul
Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie
Dalia Serilla

Last edited:

sith-red.png

"So much has changed."

The Imperials were the enemy, the last she remembered. And yet, death had a way of claiming years. Decades, if what she was told was correct. There was so much to catch up on, and so much more work to be done. The Sangnir stood to the side, a soft smile on her lips as she glanced to the leader of this gathering just for a brief moment. He wasn't one she knew at all. Good. The Sith needed new blood to keep evolving further. And those willing to help.

She stopped beside an actually familiar face, looking down towards the man with an even softer smile in turn.

"Lord Saryn. I see you've brought your best."

Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah | Dalia Serilla | Darth Nwul Darth Nwul

1xOn0Zt.png

TAGS: Darth Nwul Darth Nwul | Dalia Serilla | Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru | Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah

The black-cloaked figure arrived on a small personal shuttle. He spoke to no one and made no small talk to any of the other Sith for that matter. As he walked to the palace he noted changes to the world that had been made. Once an arid world, Thule was no lush and wet, but perhaps it was unnatural. A desert was meant to be a desert, there was nothing wrong with it. But alas he was not here to argue terraforming and the natural state of ecology.

Kentarch entered the palace, passing through the great halls, and finally made his way to the meeting table. He had heard Nwul's call. Kentarch a Warlord of the Sith was perhaps one last great holdouts until he laid his sword at the feet of the Empress. Even now he was more of an Exile among his people, having been branded with many names, the Zatitis, Forgotten One, and traitor. The Sith Lord made note of who wasn't as was there. His eyes and face were hidden by the shroud of his cloak, which made it easier to scan the room.

Nwul spoke of friends, but a true Sith has no friends. For now he waited in silence.

Last edited:
He watched Dalia sit without preamble and smiled widely. This was a woman who bore no quarter to others. He respected that. He chuckled out a laugh and nodded with understanding as she retorted with a scathing remark about the Sith. He didn't dispute the point, rather, he agreed with her. He nodded to the other imperials that entered, the few remaining among their warriors who held out the modicum of hope that the Sith could reclaim some manner of dignity. He smiled thinly, meeting her gaze with an even expression. He did not toss his usual coy playfulness in her direction, rather, he allowed an air of reverence to fall around him.

"I'll speak once everyone's arrived," Nwul said simply, glancing towards the door. Magnagards stormed in flanking the one and only Darth Xyrah. Spouse to Darth Carnifex, one of the men responsible for the desolation of Thule. He eyed the droids that had been brought along. An example of the command that would be available in the future if he'd somehow managed to work enough magic to bring these disparate groups together. He smiled at Xyrah, the expression reaching his eyes for only a moment. He let joy wash out into the room even as he kept his posture as regal as possible. "Darth Xyrah, you're as beautiful as always, thank you for coming. You've already showered me with gifts, helping restore this palace. I can't thank you enough."

Alina Tremiru was the next to make her presence known. He turned and offered her an inclination of the head. "Alina Tremiru, welcome to this meeting, your reputation proceeds you," He winked at her and stepped back towards the table. His eyes finally drifted away from the breathtaking vampiress sith and towards the lonely man standing off to the side. "Darth Kentarch, my vision told me you'd come. I'm pleased to see you're here. Though you're being so anti-social! Join us," He offered the man a seat along with the others. "Passion is the first stage of the dark side, brother, and passion is life. Living. Passion does not exist in solitude," He winked and stepped around the table.

"That brings me to my point, why I've called you all here," He said and stood on the other side of the table, taking a deep breath.

"Dignity. There was a time when we had that, when the Sith and Imperials were as one great host. We were powerful, proud, and we saw some measure of success. There was glory during that time, I'm sure you all know if it," Nwul began before leveling his stare at his fellow Sith, "We Sith are powerful, but flaws in how we interperet our own philosophy lead us to overemphasize individualism. We fail to see what is right in front of us. Failed to appreciate the people that make up this Empire."

He turned to Dalia, "You."

"The Empire was built on the backs of Imperials, Sith lead the charge, sith orchestrated victories, but it would be ignorance, fallacy, stupidity, and outright insipid to suggest that we did it alone,"
He said, his voice taking on a warning edge, the air crackling around him. "I am so tired of watching our Empire tear itself apart, I am so weary of the infighting, I am so exhausted by the pointless tyranny that has weakened us to the point of disability. We are a patchwork, pathetic, and fragmented shadow of our former selves."

He paused and chuckled solemnly, "Bring back our former glory? What, and repeat the same mistakes as before?"

He stood straight and tall, his eyes blazing with fervor, "I see a Golden Age for the Sith Empire. An Imperial Reformation. A... Covenant between the Sith and their People. A promise. A pact. I see Imperial Fleets once again protecting and serving our dominion. I see troopers serving the people again. I see the sith fulfilling their role as agents of the Empire. As the destructive wrath of our people brought to bear against our enemies."

He paused and let the words sink in for a moment before dropping his bombshell, "I intend to depose Empyrean by restoring the Empire and making it mine, marginalizing him entirely," Nwul said flatly, his glowing eyes unblinking, "I intend to restore the Imperial Navy and Military to their rightful place in our hierarchy. And..." He took a breath, "I intend to, publicly, before you, the nobility of this empire, and the allies I bring along, swear an oath of Service to the Empire and bind myself to it. Which has not been done since the sith of the Ancient Cold War. I hope I will also not be the last."

He let out a final breath and nodded, he'd said his peace, it was up to them to ask questions and get clarification, or react as they so chose. If they left the room, so be it. He would not fault them for abandoning such audacity.

Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch
Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah
Dalia Serilla
Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

1xOn0Zt.png

TAGS: Darth Nwul Darth Nwul | Dalia Serilla | Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru | Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah

Kentarch took a seat at the table as Darth Nwul asked. It was a bit odd, that he had been welcomed by the Golden Covenant with open arms, as opposed to Empyrean's Empire where he was met with skepticism and utter contempt. He glanced at Dalia from the Crimson Union and then Darth Xyrah Monarch of Eliad. However, he did not bother looking at the abomination that was the Sangnir. Perhaps the Sith Lord would kill it with fire later.

"Lord Nwul. What you suggest is nothing less than high treason." Kentarch said after Lord Mwul had finished speaking. "While some of your supports are independent, together we do not possess the force to take on Empyrean's Empire. Likewise Darth Empyrean is perhaps the most powerful Sith Lord at the moment. Do not be insulted when I say I doubt your ability to defeat him in single combat. This may seem trivial, but you will need to accomplish this feat in order to be seen as Emperor of the Sith Empire."

Kentarch realized he was coming off as very pessimistic, but his pessimism was a virtue as well. "You will need to organize quickly before the Emperor acts, or the Jedi who could see this as an opportunity to strike while we split between our ranks.

sith-red.png

Alina offered a kind smile to the host of the evening, though it was judgment that laid in her gaze. Curiosity, mostly. A Sith who challenged an Emperor was either mad or strong. She hoped for the later.

Thus far, she saw nothing to disappoint.

She found her own seat at the table, glancing to the butler dressed Sangnir that always lived in her shadow. The man stepped forward, producing the only drink a Sangnir truly needed. Anima. Not blood, but pure force essence. Or at least the living part of it. She took a sip of the red liquid, listening for just a moment before chuckling aloud.

"While it is wise to not underestimate your foe, it is also wise not to overestimate them. The Jedi are now at war with the Mandalorians. They will not risk a war on multiple fronts. And Empyrean is a desiccated corpse barely keeping himself together. He is far from the strongest Sith. Just.. The most important to the masses, I suppose would be the term." She glanced from the loner to Nwul, offering him a simple smile.

"I've wanted to see him dead since he elevated Vulcanus to sainthood. Lord Kentarch is correct, though. If you have a plan, there is no time to delay it. I'm sure he's already well aware of your intentions."

Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch | Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah | Darth Nwul Darth Nwul | Dalia Serilla

Time: Midday
Dialogue Legend: <<Technopathy Link>> │ “Verbal”
Tags: SO ( Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah Darth Nwul Darth Nwul Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch Dalia Serilla)

The rhythmic click and clack of Lucia’s towering gold heels followed in the immediate wake of her elegantly-dressed master, who’s charming, charismatic presence stood in contrast to the gynoid’s cold distance. However, her appearance was not dissimilar to that of her master, with his preference for scandalously-cut dresses reflected in her attire.

Upon making her way into the room, Lucia followed her master to the meeting table. Indeed, it had come as a surprise that Xyrah had reserved a place for her in the meeting itself (rather than simply standing guard outside the room), but she did not dare refuse the honor. It was rare for a droid to be elevated to such a stature, especially one which involved so much gold.

The Golden Covenant.

He turned around and met them all with his molten eyes. "Welcome, my friends," He said softly, a fatherly smile adorning his youthful features. "You wanted to see me?"

While Lucia did not perceive the fiery warmth radiating off of the Heir owing to her synthetic nature, the magnetism of his presence did not elude her. She could already see why so many had rallied to his banner. His zeal and energy stood in stark contrast to the decay manifested by Empyrean. He was an avatar of the living, breathing power of the dark side, in direct challenge to the ruling Eternalist order.

A blonde-haired, crimson-uniformed figure was the first to speak, followed by her master, and then, a pale visage of undeath, if the rumors were to be believed. For her part, Lucia kept her silence. She maintained it as the Heir delivered his address, at which point he began to lay out his plans.

Before long, the words left his lips. He intended to depose the Dead God.

“My master has lent you his support in this mission, and so you have mine as well, Heir.” Lucia began. “However, I agree with Lady Tremiru. Time is not on our side. The Eternalist military planners will seek to wage a war of attrition in the hopes of grinding down and demoralizing our campaign under the weight of their titanic military industrial-complex, which has produced the largest dreadnought in modern galactic history. I believe that we should strive for the opposite: a single, decisive battle would be to our benefit, so as to end the war before the Imperium can bring its industry to bear. All or nothing.”

TAG: Darth Nwul Darth Nwul Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch Dalia Serilla Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie

It was late afternoon when Muss Noren received the message. He strode into the office of the 22nd Logistics Division, and as per routine, his staff snapped to attention and saluted. It took his aide, Colonel Baylion, less than a minute to intercept him before the Major General could reach his private office.

"General," the younger man called out from across the room as Muss moved his imposing 400 kg frame through the office space briskly, the desks shuddering as he passed. "General. Did you receive my message, Sir? Central Command is requiring…" The Colonel's voice trailed off as the two-meter Dowutin ducked his head and entered his private space. The General settled into his custom-made chair, his gaze fixed on the mysterious package adorning his desk.
Colonel Baylion strode into his office without bothering to knock. "Sir, did you hear me? We need to…"
Muss lifted his hand to silence him, his attention still on the package. "Who left this on my desk?" he boomed in his deep voice, the words reverberating through the compact office. The Colonel merely shrugged and continued talking. Muss ignored his aide as he delicately handled the datachip with his large fingers. The Dowutin shifted his gaze back to the over-enthusiastic Colonel.

"You can leave. We'll deal with this later," he ordered. The Colonel paused, his frustration evident, but like most people faced with a 2.5 meter, 400 kg Dowutin, he wisely closed his mouth and departed. As the door closed behind him, Muss Noren slipped the chip into his private data-pad.
He watched the video in silence. It didn't come as a surprise that a video like this had found its way to his desk. It was no secret that the former war hero, a General who had commanded tens of thousands into battle, had become disillusioned by the Imperial Armed Forces. His outspoken criticism had landed him a new job—managing logistics from an office.

When the video came to an end, the General removed the data-chip and crushed it with his fist.

Muss filed into the room alongside everyone else, an eclectic assembly of privileged visitors. Among them were Generals, Admirals, Sith, and Nobility. He had chosen to don his Imperial Uniform, adorned with the insignia befitting a Major General. Muss positioned himself at the rear, his towering frame eclipsing the stature of the other attendees. A small part of him entertained the notion that this might be an intricately set trap, designed to dispatch their adversaries, whoever they may be. However, at over 200 years of age, Muss found himself too bored and too fed up to give a shit.

It was the Sith who spoke first. Though it shouldn't have come as a surprise, he had yet to encounter one who wasn't an arrogant prick. With every passing second, this observation only solidified. The Sith greeted Lord Nwul as if they were old companions, equals. Certainly, there was no denying the significance and power that these figures wielded. Their capacity to instill fear, alter the course of a battle, or captivate the attention of billions was undeniable. Yet, entrusting an army to a twenty-year-old is idiotic. Then came their Host, the man with the golden eyes. His manner of speech differed from that of a Sith or a politician. He spoke as a leader, exuding optimism coupled with a confidence and clear vision that seemed lacking among the current Imperial leadership.

The first to respond was a Sith Lord seated at the table. He did not share the Host's confidence or optimism.

"Likewise Darth Empyrean is perhaps the most powerful Sith Lord at the moment. Do not be insulted when I say I doubt your ability to defeat him in single combat."

Muss' laugh boomed.

Muss' laughter reverberated through the room. "You Sith think like Sith," he boomed in his deep voice, pushing his way to the head of the table. Facing Lord Nwul, his towering 2.5-meter frame dwarfed them all. He knelt before their host. "For every scared man or woman in this room, I'll give you tens of thousands of fearless soldiers. And with your soldiers, I don't give a shit how fancy Empyrean's saber skills are." The giant General said with his knee on the ground and his gaze locked onto Lord Nwul's golden eyes. "I've yet to see a Sith Lord survive a thermal nuclear explosion," he said with a smile. Then, he bowed his head before his host. "You have my allegiance, my Lord, if you would be gracious enough to accept it."

Saryn smiled brightly when Alina spoke. "Alina! It's heartening to see you again. I missed your presence greatly, my old friend.", he said happily. He had indeed missed Alina a great deal after her apparent demise, so her resurrection amongst the ranks of the Sangnir was excellent news to his ears. He then smiled at Nwul's compliment, a blush appearing on his cheeks. "Ahh, you are most kind, Lord Nwul. But, yes, I agree with Darth Kentarch's point. We must definitely proceed with a hearts and minds approach if we're to discredit Empyrean, though military build up is also wise if we're to secure territories under our own influence. While our Imperial allies rebuild their strength with our backing, my droid military can take up much of the early work to expand our territories. My super factory on Eliad produces droids and other war material none-stop. My stockpiles of battle droids, tanks and other weaponry will last for many years, and assist greatly in our future campaigns, and enable us to commence our expansion quickly.", Saryn said confidently.

"However, I also concur with Lord Nwul. We must not drag the Sith Empire into a needless civil war. We cannot afford another, especially after Ophidia's betrayal. If war were to start, my beloved husband would sadly be forced into assisting Empyrean due to their treaty, which would mean my support would have to be withdrawn from our efforts. I will never take up arms against my husband. HOWEVER, if we can acquire enough influence to be able to have Lord Nwul challenge Empyrean to single combat to claim the throne, then I am confident my husband would be content with whatever result ensues. Such a duel is our best bet to achieve our goals. We could not remove him solely by peaceful means. Power is to be taken, after all. That is the Sith way. But, a duel would satisfy that requirement without the need for a full blown Kaggath."

Darth Nwul Darth Nwul
Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru
Muss Noren Muss Noren
Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie
Dalia Serilla
Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch

Copy_of_Untitled_Design_918_x_200_px.gif

THULE | RESTORED PALACE | INTRODUCING
Aquila_3.1.png

The doors to the meeting chamber opened once more. It was not another Sith entering judging by the looks and by the absence of any aura of Force sensitivity. Just a mere human. A human clad in a finely decorated golden battle plate, a red cape flowing from his shoulders, the fine leather belt above a red sash holding a sheathed heavy saber with one hand resting on the pommel. He was of average size, probably about 1,85 meters and of no outstanding physique and with short blonde hair.

Outstanding about his looks were his eyes. They were of a pure blue, giving off an impression of intelligence and a fire of a soul, but they also carried a tone of heaviness, as if they had seen too much or knew that they would.

"You will apologize my delay, Sires." His voice was clear, strong and a taste of extreme confidence.

He arrived soon enough to hear the exchange after the word 'treason' was prompted. A simple word and full of meaning in times where the one next to you was not always the closest person you had. Brothers turned on brothers, all trying to prevail. Trying to survive.

"Darth ... Kentarch, correct? Maybe you will leave the strategic planning to those acquainted with its nuances. Single combat is as hilarious as idea for an Empire as one of my serfs becoming my heir. Please, adjust your perspective. If we defeat the Eternalists in industry and on the field, we could not care less about a rotting corpse with visions of grandeur back on Jutrand."

To get Sith thinking like people was a task fruitless and pointless at best. There were billions of people who were living under them and all they cared for were the arts of their lightsabers and of the Force. Sure, powers exist beyond the realms of feasible and sensible, but any one of them will ultimately fall because of their pitiful code. It is upon those 'below' to keep the realms together and build a foundation that endures time and volatile rulers.

"And I must whole-heartedly agree with Muss Noren Muss Noren impression, battles may very well be won by individuals, but wars are not. Courageous ranks of soldiers or rows of droids matters not, but soldiers win wars."

" Darth Nwul Darth Nwul , myself and my troops are at your disposal."

Marius Aquila Valoris would offer a courtly and prompt dib of his head.

Last edited:
OOC: Dalia will be taking a leave of absence going forward. She has contacted me in regards to the use of her character and given me permission to use her as an NPC. I'm opting to keep that to a minimum if at all. We'll continue as planned. Marius has also left the faction so I'll be keeping the thread going. I wish him well :).

========

Nwul's eyes glanced to Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch as the sith mulled over what the Lord of Passion had to say. His expression cracked into a mischevious smile as the man spoke. His pessimism was not unfounded, but that was okay, he didn't say anything at first, rather, he cast his gaze towards the others present, waiting to hear what they had to say. His eyes shifting once towards Dalia, knowing what her thoughts were on the matter. She was vouching for him, after all.

His eyes turned towards Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru and his lips twitched once in amusement, his molten gold eyes twinkling. Lucia Naberrie was the next to speak, referring to Nwul as 'heir'. The word surprised him a little. He didn't think of himself as an heir, rather as a reformer. Again, they focused on fighting the Eternalists. Unsurprising. His gaze then turned towards the powerfully built alien that stepped inside, he cast a dominant presence that Nwul appreciated immediately.

Muss Noren Muss Noren , that was his name.

Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah was the next to cut in on the conversation, Xyrah knew a bit of Nwul's intentions and so was already emphasizing them.

Nwul took a breath and nodded a few times, "Darth Xyrah speaks to my thoughts, for the most part," Nwul began thoughtfully, "I do not want a civil war. I despise waste. I will not be party to the possible destruction of Sith Acolytes, Imperial Civilians, and loyal and honorable troops on our own soil. No. There is a better way to defeat Empyrean, a far more crushing defeat than a war." Nwul raised his head high and grinned, "We are going to take everything from him."

"Hearts and Minds is a way to put it, but I prefer a complete subversion of the current Imperial government. Empyrean has run the Empire as a tyrant, he has ignored the senate, left the Imperial aristocracy and military to rot, and all but abandoned our expansionary efforts, the Empire is a festering corpse,"
Nwul said stiffly, his eyes casting to each person there, "When was the last time an Imperial battlecruiser flew over one of our worlds and the locals looked up with pride? When was the last time a stormtrooper served on his homeworld and provided security and order to the citizens?"

Nwul raised his hand to his heart, "My plan is multi-pronged. We will begin by playing warlord, expanding the territory of the Empire out towards Bespin and claiming the world. This will serve as a demonstration of our military prowess and a test of the hierarchy and systems we will discuss here. During the Bespin campaign, Imperial Soldiers will be dispatched to Imperial Worlds. We will root out corruption where we find it. Empyrean has all but abandoned the local governors and he will not care if we are cleaning out the trash."

Nwul chuckled, "But the people will. The Empire will care," Nwul nodded, "We will replace the Navy, we will replace the army, and in doing so we will prove that our movement is righteous in the eyes of the Imperials that remain in our dominion and even those outside," Nwul smiled, "We will install our own senators, planetary governors, we have a plan to take over the Imperial Central Bank as well," He nodded to Darth Xyrah.

"Tell me, as we purge the empire of its festering flesh with our fires of pride and patriotism, who will the soldiers answer to? Will it be to the undead Emperor who abandoned them?" He let out a breath, "Or the Living Emperor who cherishes them?"

Nwul closed his eyes and smiled, "I will use the time we are taking control to prepare, because the Sith Lords will not recognize me as the leader until I defeat Empyrean. We will have to duel, there is no avoiding it," He sighed, "So be it," He opened his eyes.

"But that is my plan. Instead of crippling our nation I will restore it's faith from within, with your help, if you will have me."

1xOn0Zt.png

TAGS: Darth Nwul Darth Nwul | Dalia Serilla | Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru | Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah | Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie | Muss Noren Muss Noren

While there were others who did not agree with Kentarch's original state, others saw sense in it. Including Lord Nwul, who acknowledged at some point he would need to face Empyrean. While the members of the Golden Covenant wanted to avoid open civil war, Kentarch doubted the ability to keep this internal takeover completely bloodless. At some, the Loyalists would cross swords with Ususpers.

"You seem to understand the risk and the consequences," Kentarch noted. "Expanding the current Empire, appointing those loyal to you under newly annexed territories is an interesting strategy. If you seize enough quickly your momentum could become unstoppable. On the way Bespin, we could pick up the mining world of Isis, and the agricultural world of Barkhesh. This will give plenty of food and strategic resources needed for the Golden Covenant's resources.

Kentarch was also impressed that Mwul had already considered taking control of the central bank, a others would have simply neglected. "Controlling the credit and the debt is a step in the right direction. Money will flow into our coffers while we starve out the Empyrean's loyalists financially. I will support this endeavor, but how do we seize a bank while playing Warlord? And how do you plan to organize us into positions that suit our abilities, without drawing the attention of the Emperor or the Empress?"

Last edited:

sith-red.png

"Empyrean is a dilapidated corpse, but he is still the Emperor. You should act under the assumption he already knows this conversation is being held. The only thing that is likely keeping him at bay is the fact that you're here, Lord Saryn." The spouse of Carnifex was not a title she was a fan of being utilized prior to her death, but such pride was ultimately what got her killed. Utilizing every advantage, every tool, that was how wars were truly won.

"But that alone allows you the chance to gain a foothold, Lord Nwul. Make yourself invaluable while the cover of the Kainites is still intact. As it's already been said, civil war will lead only to destruction. Play that delicate dance of undermining Empyrean while keeping the Empire strong, and there's little he'll be able to do."

Darth Nwul Darth Nwul | Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch | Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah | Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie | Muss Noren Muss Noren

Nwul nodded along, his smile never wavering, "Not just newly annexed territories. There are worlds rife with corruption and in need of a change in leadership within our own domain. Some that are even completely bereft of leaders. While we build our momentum, we will cover our backs," He nodded, "Yes, Isis. Taul as well, the toxic world is rife with rare resources waiting to be acquired. Karra, Belsavis, Mantha, Hoth and Fwatna are also within the region I intend to annex," He waved his hand and the map of the galaxy appeared, showing the area he had chosen for Imperial Conquest.

"Worlds rife with resources and of strategic value," He paused thoughtfully, "Perhaps a training facility on Hoth?"

He drew himself out of his musings when Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch continued, he nodded with a grin, " Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah here will spearhead that operation with my assistance and the help of a few other allies with an interest in the economy of our dominion," He paused and took a breath, "The Imperial Banking Clan is all but extinct, the Intergalactic Banking Clan's branch is desperately scrounging what wealth it can before fleeing the territory, leaving the economy to drown on its own," Nwul chuckled, "Empyrean has lost interest, so we will be the ones to take control."

He snorted at Alina's remarks about Empyrean. He nodded, agreeing that he was probably aware of what was coming, not that it mattered. For the very reason that Alina spoke of, "That is the plan, we will be indisposable. Reforging the empire right benath his nose and waving our banner in his eyes, yet his hands will be tied, until his rage finally takes him."

Nwul shook his head, "But that is my responsibility."

He looked up at Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru and cocked his head to the right, "Our numbers are small right now, we should form a foreign legion to begin with, gathering volunteers and arming them properly with the skills and power they need to fight," He glanced towards Muss Noren Muss Noren . "Sir Noren, you wouldn't happen to have a plan for me, would you?"

1xOn0Zt.png

TAGS: Darth Nwul Darth Nwul | Dalia Serilla | Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru | Darth Xyrah Darth Xyrah | Lucia Naberrie Lucia Naberrie | Muss Noren Muss Noren

When Lord Nwul Mentioned that Darth Xyrah would be appointed head of the Banking Operation, Kentarch grew slightly irritated. Although the others in the room could not see his face. His body language showed his frustration. For Kentarch to be appointed over something by a Kainite was an insult, let alone a Zambrano. "I understand you have your reservations about delegating responsibility to those you do not fully trust. But I do not expect to be sidelined for long."

Kentarch rose from his seat "I look forward however to the rapid expansion you propose." The Sith Lord would try not to leave on too negative a note. "May the force serve you well." His tone was ominous, then the black-cloaked figure took his leave.

Last edited:
Darth Nwul Darth Nwul 's words to him took the Dowutin by surprise. Part of him presumed that the Sith Lord had an army of his own, or that entire Imperial units would defect to the cause. Instead, Lord Nwul was asking him to form an army out of nothing. Not that he would complain, a General with an Army, is a far more influential and powerful one, than a General without. Especially if that Army was formed by himself and loyal to it's creator.

Muss stood, his frame towering over everyone in the room. "I am not an anomaly," he replied, his voice boomed through the room. "Hundreds of thousands echoes my concerns and my frustrations. Warriors, officers, veterans and soldiers have all vented their displeasure and their desire for Unity among Sith and Imperial. I can ensure you, I will build you an Army. Where You are the head, and the Legion will be your spine, the back bone of the Covenant."

Nwul watched Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch get up and tilted his head in confusion, "I haven't gotten to you yet," He said with light humor in his voice, "A powerful predator has patience, my friend," He reminded the sith, gesturing to the table, "I need sith warriors trained and prepared for battle. More importantly I need them to understand military tactics and the minds of real troops. Enough of this wanton disconnect between the Sith and their armies, work with Muss Noren Muss Noren and come up with a plan to educate future knights and lords." Nwul said flatly, he raised his head.

"I value you, Kentarch, you came when I called, and that means something to me. But I demand greatness and the ability to achieve long term goals. Can you do that?" Nwul asked, his eyebrows raised, "If you can. I can offer you a role of your own, but I need to know what you intend to bring to this covenant beyond your own significant power."

He gestured to Muss Noren Muss Noren , a smile on his face, "I do not favor either those with the force, or without, results, capacity, capability, and merit are my doctrine," Nwul turned to the man, "Build me that army, General. And I will see to it that it rises to the peak of the Empire and sees glory. A supreme legion."

1xOn0Zt.png

TAGS: Darth Nwul Darth Nwul

Darth Kentarch stopped in his tracks as Lord Nwul spoke to him personally.

"Work with them? Eternalists. Kainites. Tsis'Kaar..." Kentarch's voice dripped with disdain. "Did they tell you who I am?"

"The Zatitsis. Not Just any other traitor heretic. THE Zatitsis."
His voice was a bit bitter. "My place among the false pantheon of false gods."

The Sith Lord realized he needed to stop being poetic and get to the point. "They do not respect me. They do not honor me. And they will not listen to what I have to teach them. And thusly so I will not waste my time to train them."

"While I'm glad you value my allegiance."
Kentarch continued. "What do the others intend to bring other than their commitment to other Lords and secret agendas." He spoke and indirectly attacked tat the Kainites in the room. His shrouded face looked upon Nwul. "I hear and see all things. I strike where and when I want to. I can do this for the covenant if you can find a use for it. As for Power. Power is its own purpose, the actions we take are only in service to ourselves and the dark side."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom