Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gather Your Wits

Kiran Arlos

K
Ilum

While being on an icy planet wasn't as bad as most people made it out to be. Unless Kiran himself had just become immune to the cold, and while it was very cold. He had owed much to this place in just a very short amount of time. He was rescued, and had integrated himself into the Iron Empire world. And while his training in the ways of the force was still on his to do list, he took the time right now to learn about his new home and what there was here. On this day however he was up early got dressed in what look to be standard cold gear training ensemble as he was to learn about the world of the Militaristic side of the Iron Empire today, or at least integrate himself into it a bit.

While Kiran didn't mind flying, he preferred to keep his feet on the ground. With that being said he would need to get himself adaptable to all aspect of the Iron Empire if he truly wanted to thrive and make a good life here. And with that he had request someone help him with such a thing, or at least introduce him to the Military way.

KIran splashed some water on his face and looked ready for a long day, while he was quite pleased because he got another good nights sleep here. Which for him was a very good thing. He grabbed the towel and dried his face, thus tossing the towel off to the side, he made his way out of his room and towards the Hall, where he was to meet with [member="Caelag Vass"] whom he hadn't met before so this was going to be quite interesting.

Armored up, with her full assortment of weapons strapped to her body. Caelag was patiently waiting for the individual she was meeting for the day. One [member="Kiran Arlos"], someone from the Legion who wanted to be introduced into the military end of things. While she was a Lieutenant, and only somewhat respected, she had something of a reputation for her devotion to the Empire in her short time there. She had a cause, and she fought hard for it, in any aspect she was needed. Not to mention she was somewhat known for being one of the few, or perhaps only, Miraluka soldiers, a race known for force sensitivity and their lack of natural eyesight. Some like her used bandages to cover their eyes, others more ornate head pieces.

Honestly though, she didn't care for the force. It was something of a crutch, and she opted to distance from it to devote to her soldier ways. As such, she had become quite a proficient shot, even if she herself viewed her acts as a poor imitation of being a proper soldier. But, that was enough lamentation, today was hers to introduce someone to the military, the way things were done. As such she had taken care of herself, leaving her purple hood down and her brown hair well kept for once.

When she noticed the man, she motioned to catch his attention. "Kiran Arlos I presume?"

Kiran Arlos

K
Kiran hadn't taken notice of the woman until she had motioned to him. The young man looked her up and down, and was impressed as she looked dressed for battle. And while Kiran hadn't know of her yet, it looked as if she took this seriously. Which in Kiran's eyes was always a good thing. During his time as a security guard on Corellia there were some to many that goofed off to much and Kiran couldn't exactly count on them very much. While issues on Corellia rarely came up, there was times when seriousness was indeed a top priority.

"I am indeed, Kiran Arlos." The young man said as he nodded his head a bit and he extended his hand towards the woman. "It's good to meet you. I'm really looking forward to everything you can show me today." Kiran said rather enthusiastically, while he knew it wouldn't be a walk in the park. His jobs past had taught him as much, and while he was as serious as ever during his Corellian times, he knew he would need to be just as dedicated if not more as he was to learning about the force.

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Caelag nodded her head once, and gave his hand a short, curt shake before she retracted it. "I have two rules. One, you will live and act the part today as one of my subordinates for the sake of maintaining some level of discipline. Unofficially we'll consider you a private, and I trust you to act the part. Secondly, you will not complain about serving under a non-human if you have such a bias, and will show respect to the chain of command today. I trust these to be simple enough and complied with for the duration of the day's events." She turned on her heels and motioned for him to follow.

"Personally I run infrequent mock missions to maintain group composure and discipline, when I was a corporal I had less capability to do so. However now I have the capability to do so, and lucky for you today's is simple enough. Infiltration is my specialty and the majority of my platoon shares these capabilities. You'll be put on Alfa squad with me, while we 'recover' lost assets hidden within a designated zone to the east of here. Of course no one is allowed to know *exactly* where, but for the sake of training we had to alert the higher ups. Half the platoon are wearing our military uniform and will be joining us today as our allies, while the others have put on alternate uniforms to serve as opposition. I trust you have no complaints with some action? Stun rounds only of course."

[member="Kiran Arlos"]

Kiran Arlos

K
Kiran listened attentively as he could really see that she took this seriously, and rightfully so. He applauded that, mentally anyway while he listened to everything she was saying. While he had hoped that some of his training on Corellia would have given him an idea of what he would be dealing with, so hopefully he wouldn't be too green and get caught off guard.

"Understood, you won't hear any complaints from me." Kiran spoke sincerely as he walked at her side however the non-human portion did pique his interest and curiosity a little bit while he had met several species already, he hadn't never disrespected any of them....unless they got extremely hostile with him.

"How long have you been with the Iron Empire?" Kiran had inquired as he took a glance towards her.

[member="Caelag Vass"]

"Long enough. Several months perhaps? I pay little attention to it, it's not exactly important to my job." Caelag lead him to the meet up point with their half of the platoon, grabbing a spare rifle and tossing it to [member="Kiran Arlos"].

"I trust you know how to fire one? If not, as private Bavry to give the crash course and get on one of the speeders. We have a fairly long ride ahead of us and another kilometer or so on foot after. Can't be very quiet with a speeder now can we?"

Caelag waited just long enough for Kiran to get his briefing if he needed it, and for everyone to be ready to go. After that, she lead them eastward to the location they'd arraigned. True to her word, a kilometer or so out she had them dismount and approach on foot. She spoke through a comlink, detached from the helmet as she chose not to wear the head piece like the other troops.

"Alfa, take up the south position, Bravo take north. Eyes open.."

Kiran Arlos

K
"That makes sense." Kiran said simply enough in response to the length of time in the military. The young man caught the rifle as he immediately began to get a feel for the weapon, checking safeties,barrel,magazine, and the sight. Aiming down towards the ground as not to point the weapon at anyone while he was trying to get a feel for the weapon.

"I will be fine, thank you." Kiran said with a small smile as he followed the group and the ride commended and once they hit a certain distance they disembarked and the journey on foot began. This was very familiar to him, he thought as they moved through the way. The cold was always their, and while Kiran was dressed far better than he was when he first got here, outfitted with a standard uniform before departure.

As his position was with Alpha he took up position to the south, and he did as he was instructed, and for now the only thing that could be heard with the howling of the cold wind. Or was it something else, he wondered as far as his eyesight could go, glancing in every direction. Looking for anything and everything, anything that could have been out of place. "Somethings out there..." Kiran muttered under his breath as he glanced around again, still completely unaware of what was to come.

[member="Caelag Vass"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom