Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gargelith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baara

B
d98c06f347225f87aaf504d950a8d5a71a99924d.jpg

A male Gargelith

Name: Gargelith
Designation: Sentient
Homeworld: Mustafar
Language: Galactic Basic
Average Lifespan: 815 (age of the oldest one period)
Estimated Population: Rare

Average height of adults: 3 meters
Average length of adults: N/A?
Skin color: Brownish Tan
Hair color: Grey or Beige
Distinctions: Bulky and dense body structure, rock formations on their backs, and sapphire blue eyes no matter the bloodline.

Breathes: Type II
Strengths: Can curl up into a ball and roll around at twice their walking speed. Can eat both meat and stone, grinding up the stone in their stomach to help digest the meat. They are large in body and weight. They are natural pyromancers and their force energy is completely unable to be seen.
Weaknesses: Walking and running speeds are slow for their size and body density. Fungi of any sort are fatally poisonous to them and plants digest far slower. They need accommodations in ships among other things, and are terrified of unwilling space travel. Cold weather is bad for them, it is never known what side they are on as individuals because of their force energy being perpetually hidden from any form of sight, and most of their kind are not force users.

Races: The Gargelliths do not have Races.

Diet: Meat and gemstones are their natural food sources, any fungi could be fatally poisonous to them, and herbs can be eaten as well, but they digest slower.
Communication: Speech and written
Culture: The culture of the Gargeliths is... rather odd to say the least (WIP)
Technology level: 25% below Galactic Standard. (Will explain if need be)
General behavior: The Gargeliths are a boisterous folk who are friendly to their ilk, but not to most of the galaxy. (WIP)

History: [Describe an abridged history. If your species is genetically engineered or Sithspawn, this is where to add links to the thread(s) where your new species was developed. A development thread, whether of creation or discovery, is required for all genetically engineered/alchemically created life forms being submitted to the Factory.]

Notable Player-Characters: Inactive-001 (in the near future if this is approved)

Intent: I looked through a few years worth of submissions and noticed something, I had a chance to make a species based on my favorite race in fantasy. This submission may not have taken much of my time, but I have loved the idea for a long time, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom