Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gaming Forum, Mark Solved?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
  • Short Description: I just created a thread in the Gaming Forum. My posts can be 'Marked Solved'. It's on the hotbar with Report, Quote, Edit, etc. This is a bug.
  • Browser: IE
  • Severity: Formatting Issue.
  • Description: n/a
  • Screenshots: n/a

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Because such an option is not available in other forums upon thread creation nor made instantly available to the thread creator? Erm, because when you push said button, the top of the Thread now displays a "Best Answer" bar across the top containing that post?

If it's not a bug. Then did you actually mean to enable that feature, in that specific sub-forum?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Okay now I'm going back through and seeing if it's a button I pushed, a box I enabled, or a feature I can turn off... Nada. Tons of buttons to push but nothing that stops the thread from thinking it's a Q&A session.

I still think it's a bug. Or something you forgot to turn off. Or, something I'm missing and turned on. /something

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom