Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Stars

BpCE8vz.png
wJ0yx7E.png
FBKDtXW.png
uv8ZGi3.png
3Mkgocf.png
nAN0RsC.png

vRGLqxC.png

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Is that show good? I can't exactly watch it, because I need Sky to watch it in the UK, and Sky is expensive.
I've only heard positive things about it.

Flint Pherson

F
Drugs, Language, Sex, and Violence. I would recommend it to anyone 18 years and older, who doesn't want to read the books. :D

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I think the internet should be rated R, frankly. It'd stop the annoying kids from invading my space <_<

Let's not link morally questionable websites. Though my own opinion on the subject may... differ... this website's stance is without question against any subjective material that is considered illegal in the United States of America.

The site that was linked falls under New Zealand's jurisdiction and New Zealand's laws apply, hence why they're able to do what it is they do. In case anyone is wondering what I'm referring to, @[member="Anaya Fen"] was helping a fellow member but I'm forced to delete the post. Apologies, @[member="Anaya Fen"], but you'll have to share that with him privately.

Nisha Decrilla

N
@[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""] Tef: May bad, I never even thought about it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom